The kind twin Part 2

Requested by FWPlacencia623

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You've got a call from Matsuyo, that your beloved boyfriends got sick. The reason was really hilarious that you couldn't help yourself and needed to laugh. The sextuplets made a bet who could stay longer in the ice cold fall rain and the winner gets all the desert from dinner. The brothers end up getting completely soaked, because the cars didn't slow down and right where they stand was an puddle. So the six end up soaked till their bones and dirty all over as well. No wonder they got sick.

The caring girlfriend you are, you bought a few things and stand now in the Matsuno household. "That you take care of my stupid sons is really nice from you, (y/n). I'm sorry that they cause you so much trouble on your day off from work." Matsuyo sighs and walks with you to the kitchen. "Oh, it's no problem, Mrs. Matsuno. I love them and taking care of these boys isn't a bother at all. Your sons doing so much for me, I'm glad to give something back in return for." Matsuyo is wishing so much for you to be her daughter-in-law. Ever since Totoko and you visit the first day in the house, she loved you the most. As a child, you were taking often care of the sextuplets when they hurt themselves of get hurt by their actions.

"I'll go out to buy a few pears for them. Do you think you can handle their whining, (y/n)?" Matsuyo ask worried. You place the grocery bags down onto the countertop and say with a friendly smile: "It would be not the first time, Mrs. Matsuno. Don't worry and take all the time you need. Such a caring mother like you need a break as well, right?" Matsuyo hugs you out of nowhere while she holds back the tears. You laugh softly and hug her back.

When Matsuyo left, you decided to check at first on the sextuplets in their room. You slide carefully the door open, peeking your head inside. "Ugh, I have the feeling my head will explode every sec." Osomatsu groans in pain. "Shut up, Idiotmatsu. You're so noisy." Choromatsu groans annoyed. You slide the door more open, stepping into the room with the gloomy atmosphere. Jyushimatsu turns his head to the side and sits quickly up. "(Y/n)-cha-" But he get's cut off by his own coughing. The others sitting up as well and looking at you now. The brothers still wearing their light blue pajamas.

"Please lay down again. I don't want you guys to feel even more sick than you already are." You say worried and push with one hand Jyushimatsu gently back. The six same faces turning more red, but it's not because of their fever. They lay down and you pick up their towels who were laying on their head just a few seconds ago. You feel that they aren't even cold anymore, but the bowl with ice water is still standing by their head to your luck. Choromatsu turns around on his stomach, along with his brothers. "Why're you here, (y/n)-chan? You'll get *cough* sick if you're with us." Choromatsu ask with a raspy voice. "I'm here, because I worry about you all. I love you and seeing you six so sick, how could I ever ignore this?" You ask with a soft smile. "You're so cute~." Osomatsu coos with a toothy grin, but starts to cough when Todomatsu hit him under the blanket into the side of his stomach.

You let them soak in the cool water, wring out a bit and say: "Could you turn around, please?" The brothers quickly doing what you ask for, so you can place the six white towels back onto their foreheads. The six letting out a sigh in bliss. "I'll make you six a tea with honey, okay?" The brothers humming and closing their eyes. You stand up, but hum when Osomatsu suddenly turned around again and tugs at your sock from your right foot. "(Y/n)-chan? Could you *cough* do us a *cough* favor?" Osomatsu ask with fake coughs and a weak look in his eyes. "Of course, Oso-kun. What is it?" You ask with a gentle smile. The others sending Osomatsu glare, daring him to not say it out loud. But being the childish and tactless person he is, Osomatsu opens his mouth again and ask...