Weirdo (High school!Jyushimatsu x Reader)

Jyushimatsu lost his golden chain in school. He heard from a girl in school who would do almost everything for someone, as long as he gives her something in exchange. It often turns out she wants food, but a few of them needed to give her money or something rare. It depends on her mood.

That's why Jyushimatsu stands now in front of class 3-2. "Ah, you mean (l/n)-san? Sorry, but she isn't-" "You asked for me?" Jyushimatsu and the boy flinch from the sudden voice. Jyushimatsu turns around and is surprised to see you both have the same high.

"I bet you lost something. Don't worry, I'll find it. Why else would someone ask for my presence?" "Wha-?!" Without a warning, you grab Jyushimatsu's hand and pull him with you down the hallway. "The thing you lost must be something precious to you. Or else you wouldn't had come to my class. Oh, but if I help you, you need to pay me back or you end up like Samuri-san."

"Who?" "Exactly!" You beam happy while looking over your shoulder. Jyushimatsu lose a bit color from his face. Was that really a good idea?

~And then...~
Jyushimatsu looks bored at the teacher, but when he glance outside for a moment he froze. You crawl on the ground around with a flashlight in your hand while looking for something. The self made cover isn't really helping. Putting two sticks with a few leaves on the side of your head isn't really hiding you.

'What is she doing?!' Jyushimatsu stands suddenly up, earning the attention from everyone. "S...Sensei, I think I need to puke." Jyushimatsu said with a pale face while sweat runs down his face. "Oh um ... then go, Ma-" But Jyushimatsu runs off before the teacher can say more.

Arriving outside, Jyushimatsu spot legs under a bush. He storms over, grab one leg and- "Uwah!" Jyushimatsu pulled you out, so lucky you that you wear sweatpants from PE class under your skirt. "What are you doing?! Why aren't you in class?!" Jyushimatsu yells/whispers angry.

"Hm? Oh, Matsuno-kun, hello." You smile like it's nothing. Jyushimatsu let go of your leg so you can stand up. "I'm near to find your chain, so don't worry." You smile proudly with a huff. "Don't ignore my question." Jyushimatsu growls pissed and looks at you like that.

" ... You know, I heard from a few students that birds flying here around. So I came to the idea that maybe! One of them stole your chain because it sparkled." You start to explain, while Jyushimatsu gets now a bit annoyed. 'She isn't even listening.'

"Now you wonder why I was crawling on the ground. Easy, I needed only to look were bird poop was laying around." You suddenly start to climb up the tree. "But why with a flashlight? It's near lunch time and the sun is shining."

"Um, hello? How does it look like if I crawl on the ground around with having anything in my hand? I don't wanna look weird, ya know?" 'This already looked weird.' Jyushimatsu thinks with a dumbfounded expression.

"?!" He flinch when you suddenly fall down into the bush next to the tree. "A...Are you okay?" Now Jyushimatsu is a bit worried. "Tada!" You hold suddenly his golden chain up with a proud smile. But before Jyushimatsu can talk it, you get off from the bush and say with a slight smirk: "Now it's my turn~."

"And what do you want?" Jyushimatsu ask a bit unwell. You chuckle and say: "The special bread from our school cafeteria." Jyushimatsu looks at you with an deadpan expression. "Really?" "I could also ask for your virginity, but I'm not a monster."

"Eh?!" Jyushimatsu's face turns crimson and he looks shocked at you. You start to walk back to the school building. "C'mon Matsuno- san! You get your chain back if you buy me the bread!" Jyushimatsu hesitate at first (because his brain was overloaded) but he quickly catch up with you.

Maybe Jyushimatsu will lose his chain tomorrow.