Wrong confession (Blond AU!Osomatsu x Reader)

A/N: I saw Osomatsu (this damn cute piece) with blond hair and saw there are much au's with this boy. Means, Osomatsu and the other five aren't brothers in this au.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You walk nervously down the hallway, trying to calm your nerves down. You have a crush on the school council president since he was always helping you and today, you want to give him homemade cookies to confess. You read it in an manga. "Ha?! I didn't broke the window!" "Then who was it? I don't think the wind outside is that strong." 'Th-This is Karamatsu-san's voice!' You stop by the edge and take a big breath of determination in your lungs and step forward. "P-Please date me!" You say with a bright red face and shut your eyes tightly.

"Eh?" "Y-Y/n...san?" "Huh?" You open your eyes again, but see you hold the bag of cookies out to the wrong person. To the most known delinquent named Osomatsu. He looks surprised at you, but chuckles with grin. "I have no idea who you are, but sure. Couldn't hurt to have such a cute girlfriend." You lose the color from your face, but a smile froze on your lips. 'Why did this happen?'

~And then...~
You sit with Osomatsu on the rooftop, because it's breakfast time for the students. You look down at your obento, while Osomatsu rips the paper from his melon bread open. "Haaaaaah ... I wanna go home." Osomatsu sighs and bite down into the bread. You hum and eat a piece from the egg roll. Osomatsu glance over to your obento. " ... Can you feed me, (y/n)-chan?" "E-Eh?!" You look at Osomatsu, while he already opened his mouth and closed his eyes. Your cheeks turning slightly red and you put a piece from the egg roll.

"Mmmmmm~! So delicious~! Did you made it, (y/n)-chan?" Osomatsu ask with an curious smile. You hesitate, but nod your head slowly. "You're such a great cook, (y/n)-chan! I bet you'll be a great wife too!" "Eh?" A blush goes over your face now. Osomatsu hums and says with an smirk: "You think you can cook something for me in the future~?" Before Osomatsu can see more of your blushing face, you quickly hold your obento out to him. Making him hum in surprise. "Y-You ca-can ... ha-have it." "Really?! Thank you~!" Osomatsu takes your obento and starts to eat quickly. You smile a little from seeing him so happy, but at the same time you are sad that it isn't Karamatsu who said this to you. 'Would he had said the same ... if I confessed to him without this mistake?'

Osomatsu notice your sudden sad mode and nudge you with his elbow. You hum and look over to him. "Here, say ahhh~!" Osomatsu holds up the last egg roll and smiles like it's nothing. Your face turns crimson, but you open hesitating your mouth with your eyes shut. "Mpf?!" But instead of food, you feel soft lips on yours. You squeak from the sudden kiss and pull away. "W-W-Wha...?" Osomatsu chuckles and eats the egg roll by himself. "Having a girlfriend is really nice~!" You blush a deep red, pressing your hands against your cheeks. 'Why aren't I mad at him for stealing my first kiss just like that?!'

~Three weeks later~
Since the whole school knows about you being the girlfriend from Osomatsu, all of your friends left you and the most students holding a big distance from you. Still, even if anyone says Osomatsu is a delinquent who is violent, you saw the whole three weeks sides on the red hoodie boy you weren't expecting. Osomatsu always waits for you to pick you up from your home and when school ends. He always calls out for you in the middle of the hallway, only to wave at you with smile. Sometimes Osomatsu is getting touchy and is a full pervert, but he stops when you say it.

Today, you walk with Osomatsu through the town, because tomorrow you don't have to go to school. Osomatsu holds your hand with a slight blush on his cheeks, not looking at you. But you also look shy away from him. 'Ugh! The last few days were ... like a rollercoaster! Osomatsu is so nice, I weren't even believing someone who has such a bad reputation can be like this! ... Come to think of it, I didn't-' "(Y/n)-chan?" You flinch and look at Osomatsu now. "Did you notice?" Osomatsu ask curious smiling. "N-Notice ... what?" Osomatsu pouts and points with his index finger on his head.