🔞Kitty Cosplay Part 2 (Ichimatsu x Shy Layer!Reader)

Requested by FWPlacencia623

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After you showed Ichimatsu that you are a cosplayer, he found all the pictures some people did from you. By a few you cosplay a man while by others you are a woman. Almost every picture turned Ichimatsu on whenever you showed a bit off from your body, since you always wear long sleeved clothes. But since Ichimatsu saw you in the Chat Noir cosplay he can't think about anything else than seeing you in a neko cosplay. And to his luck, you two are today a whole year together and Ichimatsu will use this chance of course.

You didn't saw Ichimatsu the whole day, even thought you took a day off from work. Even calling him didn't helped, so you just laze around while laying on the couch and watching TV. You hum when you hear that the front door from your apartment gets unlocked. "(Y/n)-chan!?" When you hear Ichimatsu's voice, you sit up. "I-In the living room!" A few seconds later, Ichimatsu walks inside with a bag in his hand. You get a bit confused, but shrug it off. "What were you um ... d-doing the whole day, Ichi? I-I tried-huh?"

But Ichimatsu only sits down next to you, placing the bag down to the floor and interlocking his fingers. Ichimatsu put his elbows onto his legs, laying his forehead down onto his hands. "(Y/n)-chan, you love cosplay, right?" Ichimatsu ask with a calm voice. You hum and say with a smile: "I-I do, b-but um ... I-I love you ... m-more, Ichi. Why do you a-ask?" "You would wear a cosplay for me, right? Because you love me, right?" You get a bit confused that Ichimatsu is asking you so much, but maybe it's because you two are now a year together?

"Well, yes. But why-" "No matter how it looks like? You would still wear it for me?" You smile sweaty and close your eyes. "Um, sure?" You say now pretty confused. "You wonder why I ask you this, right?" You nod your head with a hum, looking confused at Ichimatsu. "In this bag..." He points down to it, but you can't see what is inside. "...is a cosplay I want you to wear for me. After all, it's our one year anniversary. Will you wear, no matter what can happen to you after that?" Ichimatsu isn't lifting his head up, keep letting it rest on his hands.

" ... D-Did you put a f-fake spider i-in there, Ichi?" You ask now a bit scared. Osomatsu already did this one time with you, but it didn't ended well for him when you started crying in fear and Ichimatsu found it out. "No. I just want to tell you ... when you put this cosplay on there is no turning back." Ichimatsu glance slightly over to you, while you look unsure down to your legs. Thinking about what he may could mean by that. "Um ... o-okay? I-I'll wear it." Ichimatsu hands you over the bag and you walk into the bathroom, changing there. Even if Ichimatsu saw you naked and that often, you still feel embarrassed about it.

Taking ten minutes, you look with an bright red face into the mirror, covering with your arms your chest.

'Ugh! Is this even cosplay?! This is more embarrassing than everything I wore before! Why did Ichi wanted me to wear such a cosplay?! B-But for him, I need to go out!' You slap your hands onto your cheeks, taking all of your confidence and leaving...

'Ugh! Is this even cosplay?! This is more embarrassing than everything I wore before! Why did Ichi wanted me to wear such a cosplay?! B-But for him, I need to go out!' You slap your hands onto your cheeks, taking all of your confidence and leaving the bathroom.

"I-Ichi." You say shyly when you stand in the door frame. Ichimatsu glance over to you and froze. He stares at you with widen eyes while you make with your fists small cat paws and say with a bright red blush across your face: "N-Nyan~." You glance nervous to the side, feeling all over embarrassed. Ichimatsu stands suddenly up, walks over to you and grabs your hand. "E-Eh?" Without saying a single word, Ichimatsu pulls you over to your bedroom and push you at first inside before he shuts the door behind him and lock the door.

" ... Such a good kitten~." You flinch and lose a bit color from your face when you see the dark expression and the smirk in Ichimatsu's face.

Now you know, you will not get any rest tonight.

You walk out of instinct back when Ichimatsu steps closer to you. "Now, now~. Why so afraid, kitten~? I'm not going to hurt you~." Ichimatsu says with his sadistic smirk, scaring you even more. "?!" You hit your bed and fall back, landing softly. Your breath hitch when Ichimatsu sits down on your hips and keep his sadistic face. "Don't be so afraid of your owner~." "Ahh~!" You moan softly when Ichimatsu put his hands under the bikini top and starts to knead your breasts. You cover with your one hand your mouth, trying to keep your voice down. But Ichimatsu clicks his tongue pissed, grabs your wrists and pins them over your head.

"You know I hate it when you do this. Better don't do it again, understand?" You nod your head with a light whimper, squirming a little around. "Good." Ichimatsu leans down to your neck and sucks at your sweet spot who is still marked from last time. You moan and try to move your arms, but Ichimatsu is still pinning your wrists down. He bite down in your neck with his sharp teeth, causing you to whimper from the pain. When Ichimatsu taste blood, he pulls away and licks over the bleeding mark. You moan softly and buck your hips against Ichimatsu's, causing him to groan.

"You really need it, huh?" Ichimatsu chuckles and leans over to your ear. "Beg for it~." A shiver runs down your spine when you feel the hot breath from Ichimatsu against your ear. "P-Please ... I-Ichimatsu-sama~. I-I need ... y-you-ahn~!" You moan when Ichimatsu rubs his erection against your pussy, making it harder for you to speak. "Let me help you~. Say: "Please Ichimatsu-sama~! Give me your big cock and fuck me until I can't walk anymore~! I only belong to you~! Please Ichimatsu-sama~!""

You shake your head no, not wanting to say such an embarrassing line. Ichimatsu hums and doesn't really look that happy anymore. "?!" You flinch when he gets down from you, only to grab you and to lay you over his lap. You lose a bit color from your face, knowing what he wants. "Who said you have the right to decline, ha?" "Ngh?!" A harsh slap lands on your butt cheek, causing you to moan from the burning sensation. You grip the blanket tightly, small tears welling up in your eyes.

"Ah~!" You moan softly when Ichimatsu rubs his middle finger over your clit. "If you want me to continue, say it, kitten~." You pant softly and swallow down your saliva. "Pl-Please Ichimatsu-sama~. Give m-me your big c-cock a-and ... f-fuck me until I can't w-walk any-anymore~. I o-only belong t-to you~." Ichimatsu smirks and before you knew it, you lay on your stomach on yoru bed and with your butt up in the air.

"Such a good kitten~." A shiver runs down your spine when Ichimatsu lays his body on yours and slowly pulls your panties down. You pant with a shaky breath and grip the sheets tightly. "Ahh~!" You moan loudly when Ichimatsu suddenly plunges deeply inside your pussy. Your grip tightens and a few tears welling up in your eyes. Ichimatsu isn't giving you a second to breathe and starts to thrust hardly into you. "Ah~ hah~! I-Ichimatsu-sama you-ngh~!" You moan loudly and Ichimatsu starts to pound into you, gripping your hips tightly to make sure marks will be left.

Only moans and groans filling your bedroom, the sound of skin clapping echoes. You moan even louder than before when Ichimatsu hits your g-spot. "So here is your spot, eh~?" "Ngh?! Mnyah~!" Ichimatsu froze for a second, before he pounds even harder and faster into you. Tears rolling down your cheeks and you cry out: "Ichimatsu-sama~!!" You cum hardly, causing Ichimatsu to groan when he feels your hot cum on his dick. His thrust getting sloppier and with a low growl mixed with a hissing sound, Ichimatsu pulls out and cums on your back.

Your squeak from the sudden hot cum on your back and a shiver runs down your spine, making you moan softly. Ichimatsu pants lightly, but turns your quickly around when he sees you were about to calm down. "We're not over yet, (y/n)-chan~."

You weren't able to rest for just a second, while you wore the whole time the cosplay outfit.

Maybe you will stop for a month with doing cosplay.