Love yourself (Karamatsu x Trans(pre-t) Male!Reader)

Requested by blepin

I apologize that it took so long

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Karamatsu sits by Chibita, eating oden like usual. At first, Karamatsu saw you sitting here and wanted to chat with you, but you only stood up and walked with a smile away. Karamatsu noticed you were fake smiling at him. "Say, Chibita, do you know why (y/n)-chan was so sad?" Karamatsu ask after a while of being quiet. That Karamatsu isn't acting in front of Chibita is the reason, that he knows Chibita would never judge Karamatsu no matter what. "Hm? You don't know it?" Chibita ask surprised, but also a little worried. "Know what?" "(Y/n) outed himself and is a transgender."

"Eh?" Karamatsu let go of the chopsticks, staring at Chibita with widen eyes. "She told me that it didn't really worked out like she thought." Chibita looks now unwell down at his oden. "What do you mean, Chibita?" Karamatsu ask concern. "Well, (y/n) told at first her friends about it. They started to insult her, saying she got born as a woman and shouldn't change her gender out of boredom. I guess (y/n) said something about her family too, but she started to cry-Eh?!" Karamatsu suddenly stands up and runs off. "I'll pay next time!!"

~At your place~
You stand in front of the mirror in your bathroom, looking at the bandages around your chest. Your long hair is a bit messy while you have a scissors in your right hand. A tear rolls down your face and you reach your left hand up to your hair. "?!" You flinch when someone suddenly pressed your doorbell. Staring for a moment in the hallway, you sigh quietly and place the scissors away, putting on your hoodie and walking out of the bathroom. "Coming!"

When you look through the spyhole and see Karamatsu, you unlock the front door and open it. "Hel-" "Is it true?" "Huh?" You look really perplexed at Karamatsu, not sure what to say.

After you let Karamatsu inside at first, he asked you if it's true. That you really are a transgender and that you friends insult you. When you told Karamatsu it's true, he asked you if you could dress like a man. Now, you stand in front of Karamatsu. Wearing a white t-shirt with your chest bandaged and long jeans. But still, your long hair isn't really making you look like a man. You even thought about taking testosterone, but you weren't sure about it yet.

"D-Do ... I look weird?" You ask unwell and look to the side. Rubbing your arm with one hand. Karamatsu hums while eyeing you up and down. He stands up and says with a calm voice: "Wait here a moment for me, please." Karamatsu quickly walks over to your kitchen and comes after a few moments back. "?!" You flinch when Karamatsu starts to mess with your long hair around. After a few minutes, Karamatsu takes his hands carefully away and smiles. "Heh. Now you look perfect." "Huh? What did you-?!"

Suddenly, Karamatsu takes your hand mirror and holds it out to you. Your eyes widen when your hair got braid up into a way that it looks short. You take the hand mirror and look at yourself with widen eyes. "I have to be honest, you truly look-?!" But when tears running down your face, Karamatsu stops to talk. He looks at you with widen eyes, not sure what to say or to do next. "Aren't I ... wrong?" "Eh?"

You start to sob, gripping the hand mirror tighter. "My family ... doesn't even want to see me anymore after I told them I'm a transgender. My friends ... are disgusted that I'm a transgender. Isn't it wrong ... to think I'm in the wrong body?" Before you say even one more thing, Karamatsu quickly hugs you. "There is nothing wrong with you, (y/n). You are perfect the way you are and if you know, deep inside your heart, that you should be born as a man instead of a woman, no one has the right to say anything against it. (Y/n), I will support you no matter what. If you are afraid of anything, just come to me and tell me. I don't know how I can help you directly, but I will try my best. No matter who you are, I will be there for you."

Your lips quivering and you grip Karamatsu's hoodie tightly, pressing your face into his chest. For the first time, someone is supporting you after you outed yourself.

~The next day~
You stand with Karamatsu in an store for men, looking nervous around the place. Not just that Karamatsu already took you to an hairdresser to cut your hair short, he also wants to help you with finding some new clothes for you. After Karamatsu said he will support you no matter what, you got the confidence you needed and started to take testosterone. "A-And you sure it's okay if I'm here, Karamatsu?" You ask unwell, looking around the place. "Heh. I never was so sure in my whole life, Karamatsu boy." You feel your heart make a small jump, hearing Karamatsu calling you now with 'boy' instead of 'girl'.

"Follow me, dear friend. I make sure to give you the best advice." Karamatsu starts to walk and you quickly follow him, feeling in this store really lost all by yourself.

After Karamatsu showed you much of his perfect fashion and you couldn't stop laughing from all his lines he said to you, he took it serious again. Karamatsu only wanted to cheer you up, so now he will take it serious. Putting you in different outfits, he found one who looks really good on you and even you liked. Now, you two sit in Sutabaa Café with Karamatsu, drinking your orders. You blush a bit in embarrassment while drinking your order, because a few girls already talked about you what a hot guy you are and they would like to date you.

Karamatsu smiles slightly, seeing you so happy again is a big relief for him. That you suddenly started to cry and hated yourself was really painful for Karamatsu to see. "Um ... K-Karamatsu?" Karamatsu hums and looks at you. "Th-Thank you ... for today. I really ... feel much better." You smile softly with your eyes closed. Karamatsu's cheeks turning light red and he glance away from you, putting quickly his sunglasses on. "Heh. For what are friends for, Karamatsu boy?" You laugh softly, causing Karamatsu to blush even more.

~Time skip~
After everything, you finally got your surgery and are now a man. Karamatsu sits next to the hospital bed where you sit in. "Thank you for everything, Karamatsu. You really helped me." You say with a warm smile, looking down at our fingers while playing a bit nervous with them. "Heh. No need to thank me, Karamatsu boy." Karamatsu flips his bangs up with a cool smirk on his lips. He has his sunglasses on his nose, to hide the light red blush on his cheeks and that he is avoiding eye contact with you. "If you ever need something..."

You look at Karamatsu now with closed eyes and an warm smile, getting mixed with happiness. "...just ask me, Karamatsu. I would like to thank you, no matter what it is."

A huge blush goes over Karamatsu's face now, that not even his sunglasses can hide it. Karamatsu clench his hands into tight fists, take a deep breath of oxygen in his lungs and gulps.

"I love you, (y/n)! Please be my boyfriend!"