High school!Karamatsu x Delinquent!Reader

Karamatsu walks slowly home. He was since high school started always she shy one. A reason for why he's too scared to be friends with anyone and why bad people see him as a good target. That's why three boys from a different school standing themselves now in front of Karamatsu. Causing him to stop.

"Hey lil' kid. Give us your money and maybe we'll let ya pass~." The leader from these small group said smirking. Karamatsu, who doesn't want to get involved with them, quickly opens his schoolbag and search for his wallet. 'I can't see here anyone. Looks like I need to give my money-?! W-What?! W-Where is it?!' Karamatsu can't find his wallet at all. So he quickly get down on his knees and turn his schoolbag around. Letting everything falling out to the ground.

"So you don't have money, huh~?" "Looks like we need to teach you a-" "N-No! I-I have money! J-Just give ... give me a moment! Please!" In Karamatsu's eyes welling tears up. He doesn't want to get beaten up. 'Osomatsu, did you stole my wallet again?!' "Hieh!" The leader of the group grabs Karamatsu by his collar and lift him a bit up. Raising his fist up. "Time-"

"Arck!" "Urgh!" The other two falling suddenly with a groan in pain to the ground. The leader looks behind him, only to get a fist into his face. He let go of Karamatsu and falls to the ground. Holding his nose in pain. "If you retarded idiots don't want to end up in hospital I would run now." You say bored and crack your fists. The three boys insulting you, but running quickly away. You roll your eyes and sigh lightly.

Now you look down to Karamatsu. Causing him to tense up. "You okay?" You ask with a smile and crouch down. Starting to pack his stuff back into his schoolbag. "Um y-yeah." Karamatsu mumbles shy and helps you. Karamatsu looks a bit up to you. 'Is she really from my school? I never saw her. But why did she helped me? Just because I'm in her school?'

When everything is back in the schoolbag you two get up from the ground. "Sorry for this guys. They still don't understand they shouldn't do this." You chuckle and put your hands inside the pockets from your blazer. Karamatsu looks up and down you. You have a patch on your left cheek, bandages around your right hand and one around your left leg. "?!"

You poke Karamatsu with your index finger softly against his cheek. He comes out of his daydreams and looks at your face again. "Where you looking, buddy?" You ask chuckling. "Um w-why di-did you he-helped me?" Karamatsu ask with a blush on his cheeks and looks shy down to the ground. You stare at Karamatsu for a while before smiling a little. "Don't know." "E-Eh?" Karamatsu looks up to you again, but this time a bit panicked.

He only tense up when you lay your hands on his cheeks and smile softly at him. You two have the same high. "I just see you everyday in school and..." Karamatsu waits for you to end your sentence. You stare at Karamatsu's eyes while he stares with widen eyes back and a blush on his cheeks. The warmth in your palms of your hands is really nice.

You close your eyes and say: "...you. Are. Adorable!" "Mpf?!" Suddenly you kick Karamatsu's legs away and smash your lips down onto his. Kissing Karamatsu a bit too rough, but gently at the same time. Karamatsu can't move at all. You hold him like a dance pose while smooching him.

Suddenly you lick over Karamatsu's lips. He hesitate, but opens his mouth just a little bit. For you enough to put your tongue inside his mouth. You let not a single spot untouched and earn soft moans and whines from Karamatsu.

When you pull away Karamatsu gasp for air. He pants and looks at you with half closed eyes. You place Karamatsu back onto his legs and ruffle his hair. "See ya~!" You walk away and wave with goodbye, but don't look back. Karamatsu can only stare at you while his head realize what just happened. First, you saved him and second, all of the sudden you kissed him. French kissed too.