Stranger at home (Suicidal!Karamatsu x Reader)

A/N: This may be not so good, but I just had this thought - w-

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When you were on the way home in the middle of the night (because of your work) you saw how someone stood by a bridge.

He looked into the distance while gripping the railing. You didn't thought much of it and made your way home quickly again.

That's when you saw how he took off his shoes and stepped one foot down onto the railing. Without thinking you quickly rushed over to him and called out.

The man stopped and looked a but in fear at you. Before he could run away your grabbed his wrist and said: "Let's eat something together!"

Now, Karamatsu (how you found out) sits by your table in your kitchen. He looks down on the plate curry you placed down in front of him.

You sit on the second chair to face Karamatsu. But he's just looking down and staring at the food.

"Um ... I-I know it's .. p-pretty odd to eat in the mi-middle of the night but um ... i-it really taste good honest-" "Why are you helping me?" Karamatsu ask with a quiet voice.

He doesn't really wanted to interrupt you, but he also couldn't understand why someone like you (a woman) is helping him.

"E-Eh? A-Ah um ... I-I don't know." You scratch your neck with one hand and look unwell to the side. "I-I mean ... y-you wanted to commit suicide and ... w-who would just let a person die?" You laugh awkwardly.

To be honest you don't really know what to say or how you can help. But you didn't wanted to see how someone is throwing his life like this away.

Karamatsu interlock his fingers and press his hands more together. Even if they lay on his lap. "My brothers." Karamatsu mumbles to himself. He didn't thought you will hear him but you did.

"Y-Your own brothers? Um ... r-really? W-Why should they do this? A-Aren't you-" "They don't care for me at all."

You look now sad at Karamatsu while he's trying to hold back the tears. You grab the spoon who laid next to plate, put on it some curry with rice and shove it into Karamatsu's mouth. "Mpfh?!" You pull the spoon back and Karamatsu swallows the food down.

He looks now at you really caught off guard and confused. "First, eat something Matsuno-san. I don't know you, but everyone loves food. Second, you can tell me all your problems. I have tomorrow a day off and staying awake isn't that hard."

In Karamatsu's eyes welling up tears, but he quickly looks down again and hums lightly. You give him back the spoon and Karamatsu starts to eat. When you see tears dripping down you smile a little.

"Does it taste that bad?" You ask snickering. Karamatsu shakes his head no and put another spoon full with rice and curry in his mouth.

"If you want Matsuno-san, I have ice cream too. We could watch TV or a movie." Karamatsu hums and nod his head lightly. "Do you ... know ... Korean drama series?" You hum and say: "Nope. But I bet you can show me Matsuno-san~."

Karamatsu just met you but he knows you care for him.