Ready or not, yes here I come (Depressed!Ichimatsu x Reader)

Ichimatsu sits in his usual corner. But his brothers got really worried about him. Since a whole week Ichimatsu is acting weirder than usual. He talks rarely and has his hood over his head. Ichimatsu also is ignoring the others, don't eat properly and even ignores Jyushimatsu. So the brothers called the only person who might be able to help.

You.

A knock on the front door catch the attention from the brothers. Jyushimatsu quickly stands up and runs over to the front door. "He-" "(Y/n)-chan we need your help!" "Uah!" Before you could even say hello Jyushimatsu grabbed your hand and pulled you inside. You quickly take your shoes off before Jyushimatsu pulls you completely into the house.

When you two arrive the living room you see why Todomatsu called you to worried. You hum and step over to Ichimatsu. Since Ichimatsu is facing the walls he can't see you. Only hearing that someone walked over to him. "?!"

When you took the hood down from Ichimatsu's head you suddenly grab it and start to drag him out. "O-Oi! What the fu-" "Let's go outside Ichimatsu~! You look like you need fresh air in your lungs~!" You say happy smiling. Not caring that you take Ichimatsu's hoodie almost off. "(Y-Y/n)-chan?! W-What do you-let me go god damn it! Oi! Are you even listening?!"

You take your shoes on again, grab Ichimatsu's purple sandals and open the front door. "I don't know if I give him back today. See ya guys~!" You wave goodbye to the rest of the brothers before shutting the front door. You drag Ichimatsu with you again while he tries to stand up, but fails miserable. "(Y/n)! Let me go!"

This goes on for a while until Ichimatsu has enough. "I SAID LET GO!" Ichimatsu scratch with his cat like nails your hand. Causing you to hiss from the sudden pain and letting go of the purple Matsu boy. Ichimatsu stands up and snatch his sandals out of your free hand. But when he sees blood running out of the spot he scratched you, Ichimatsu's heart starts to crack.

"I ... sorry." Before Ichimatsu can put his hood up again and run away you hold with your not bleeding hand Ichimatsu's. Causing him to tense up from the soft and warm touch. "It's okay. And if you want to say sorry ... let us go feed the stray cats together~!" You start to walk with a smile and pulling Ichimatsu with you. This time he follows you on his own will.

~Time skip~
The sun starts to go down and you two walk out of the alley. "Maaan~! What a day~! I feel so tired and didn't even do anything~!" You stretch your arms while Ichimatsu looks down to the ground. You hum confused when you feel suddenly something tugging at you shirt.

You look now to Ichimatsu. He looks a little unwell and avoids eye contact. "Um ... th-thank you ... f-for-?!" But within a second you suddenly turned around and slapped your hands onto Ichimatsu's cheeks. Pressing them together while looking at him with a serious face.

"I feel like garbage. I hate being a bother to everyone who knows me. If I could just die all their problems will be gone. They actually don't care for me anyways. If I disappear everyone will be happy. ... This is what you thought the whole time, am I right?" Ichimatsu's eyes widen. You smile softly at him before kissing his cheek.

"Ichimatsu, I love you. If you die I would cry whenever I think of you. You're not garbage, neither are you a bother. And if you still keep thinking of you as garbage, well ... then I'll be garbage too. If it means to be with you I would become whatever you think of."

Ichimatsu hugs you suddenly tightly. You are really surprised at first, but hug him with a smile back. "Don't say ... y-you're trash, (y/n)-chan. You are ... much more than trash. Please ... please don't leave me like my friend did. Please ... don't die." Now you know why all the cats looked so sad at Ichimatsu and why he was.

One of his cat friends died a week ago.

You hug Ichimatsu tighter and say with a calm voice: "I promise I'll not die so fast, Ichimatsu. I'll stay as long as you want me by your side. So please, promise me to talk with me if anything happens. I don't want to lose you either." Ichimatsu buried his face into your shoulder while a few tears dripping down.

"I promise. I love you, (y/n)-chan."
"I love you too, Ichimatsu."