Loving the wrong person

~Flashback~
You stand with a few classmates together while you talk about random things. That's when someone taps your shoulder from behind. You hum and look over your shoulder. "Hey (y/n)-chan, I always get the vibe you hate me. Do you?" Totoko ask with a worried, cute face. You turn around now fully. "What? Me hate you?" You laugh softly before saying straight forward: "You're right."

With that the war of hate began fully.

~Flashback end~

"Haha, I won again~." You smirk evilly while the sextuplets groaning frustrated. You are spending your day off from work by the Matsuno brothers since they asked you to come over. Since you arrive you seven play mahjong together, but for some reason you always win. Even the brothers against you can't win.

"How are you doing this (y/n)-chan?!" Osomatsu ask frustrated and slams his head down onto the mahjong table. "Maybe I'm just lucky today Osomatsu~." "That isn't luck! You must cheat (y/n)-chan!" Todomatsu said with small tears in his eyes. "Hmmm~ who knows~." You hum with a carefree smile on your lips. "For that you eat with us by Chibita and pay, (y/n)-chan." Ichimatsu hiss slightly pissed. You hum and say with a slight laugh: "Okay, that sounds fair."

With that the sextuplets are really happy again. Suddenly, the phone from Todomatsu starts to ring. "Hm? ... I-It's Totoko-chan!" Within a flash the others are next to Todomatsu. You in the meantime you look bored away from the brothers now. "Y-Yeah? ... Ah, yes. (Y/n)-chan is by us. ... R-Really?! O-Okay! W-We're on our way!" Todomatsu ends the call and tells the others Totoko wants to talk with the sextuplets under four eyes. They apologize to you and run quickly out of the room.

You sigh softly and lay down on your back, hands behind your head. A few minutes pass by before you say: "Welp, should go home then." You stand up and make your way out of the room as well.

~The next day~
You walk through the Akatsuka park. For some reason you didn't have to work today either, but you aren't question it. "If it's isn't (y/n)-chan~." You feel sick just from hearing the voice from Totoko. When she stands in front of you, you stop to walk. "What do you want this time, Yowai-san." You ask calm. "Oh, I just saw an ugly looking person passing by and knew it must be you~." Totoko said with a innocent voice and a cute smile. That is the main reason why you hate Totoko. She acts cute and hides her true self to pretend she is one of the heroine characters in an anime. For you are such people just disgusting.

"That's good for you. Now leave me alone before I need to puke." You want to walk again, but Totoko said: "You know, these NEETs are so stupid." Totoko giggles. You look now at her with half closed eyes a bit pissed. "I called them over to meet me in a town who is two hours away, only to tell them I'm already back home. They even didn't get mad at me! Isn't that funny?!" Totoko starts to laugh, but before she knew it you raise your fist and punch her pretty hard in her face. Causing Totoko to fall back and hitting the ground.

"(Y/n)-chan?! What did you do?!" You freeze and your eyes widen. Totoko smirks evilly at you before she starts to "cry". The Matsuno brothers pushing you back while getting down on their knees to check at Totoko. She were calling the sextuplets to come over to the park and just in this time when they saw you two and Totoko laughing, you punched her for no reason.

You clench your teeth hard together while doing the same with your fists. "Why did you punched Totoko-chan, (y/n)?!" Choromatsu ask angry. You only stare at him while keeping your mouth shut. "You're the worst! Don't ever talk to us again, understand?!" Osomatsu stood up and glares at you.

A short sigh leave your lips before your shoulders slacking and you hands loosen the fist. "If you don't want to hear me out and believe this, fine with me. I'll delete your numbers then." You turn around and walk away. Taking out your phone and deleting the number from Todomatsu. That what you want to do, but the tears in your eyes making it hard to see the display.

~Almost six days later~
It's around 11 pm, but you still are awake. That your childhood friends broke their friendship up with you just because you punched someone in order to defend them, you think now they never were really your friends.

You stand in the kitchen by the working plate and wait for your instant ramen to get done. If you can't sleep, maybe food will help you. "Haaah, I still can't delete his number." You lock your phone and place it aside. Even if you want to delete the number from Todomatsu, for some reason you can't do this. Only blocking his number was possible for you. 'Should I move for a few weeks to my parents? Right now, I can't stay in Akatsuka.'

A soft sigh leave your lips, but someone knocks suddenly at your front door. You hum and walk over to the door. Looking through the spy hole, only to see the Matsuno brothers with an worried expression. Your lips quivering slightly. "(Y-Y/n)-chan?! Are you home?!" You walk back into the kitchen and grab your phone.

"Maybe she isn't home?" Jyushimatsu ask a little worried. But that's when Todomatsu's phone start to ring. When he sees your caller ID, Todomatsu quickly takes the call and put you on speaker. "(Y/n)-chan we're-" But you interrupt Todomatsu.

>>Save your apologize. I don't need people in my life who think of me as a bad person. I can do this by myself.<<

Your calm voice is telling the sextuplets they really hurt your feelings. "(Y/n)-chan, listen please. We didn't know that Totoko was such a bitch. We-" But you interrupt Osomatsu.

>>You judged me before even hearing me out. I'm getting sick of you guys, thinking everything can get forgotten with a simple apologize.<<

"Then ... what do you want to hear from us?" Karamatsu ask worried.

>> ... Just leave me alone, please. Right now ... I can't even stand to see your faces, neither hearing your voices.<<

With that, the call ends. Todomatsu wants to call you again, but his phone suddenly says that the caller delete his number.

Meanwhile, you slide down the wall in the kitchen and sit now on the floor. Hugging your legs close to your chest while tears rolling down your face. Your smartphone slips out of your hand, falling down onto the ground. 'I really should leave.'

On the next day, the Matsuno brothers wanted to talk with you.

But they heard from your neighbors that you left Akatsuka for a while.

It seems like the sextuplets lost a close friend, didn't they?