🔞A reason for it (Stressed!Karamatsu x Reader)

Requested by SheBunnies18

I changed my lemon logo~! \^ O^/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Karamatsu and you are together since 5 years and married since two. Karamatsu never looked angry, neither raised he his voice against you. It was confusing you why Karamatsu never showed an emotion who looked negative when you are with him. But you guessed he only tries to calm you down when you look sad or angry.

Anyways. Right now, Karamatsu is working overtime the last few weeks. He leaves really early in the morning and returns late back home, only to eat a little bit, to take a quick shower and to fall asleep right after he laid down in bed. Of course you are an understanding and lovely wife, but you miss Karamatsu's warm hugs, his smooth voice and his kisses. In short, you feel pretty lonely.

You stand in the kitchen and make dinner. You thought, maybe today Karamatsu will at least cuddle with you when you only wear an apron. Something he has a slight kink to. 'Okay, today, I'll seduce Karamatsu with that! No way in hell he'll not get turned on by this look!' You huff with determination and smile a bit excited.

That's when you hear the front door getting slammed shut. 'Now!' You take a breath in and step out of the kitchen. "Karamatsu~! Welcome ba..." But Karamatsu only pass by you with a tired yawn and sit down by the table in the kitchen. 'He didn't even looked at me.' You let your head hang down depressed. 'Doesn't he love me anymore?'

~Ten minutes later~
Karamatsu fell half asleep, but woke up immediately when he smelled something burns. Karamatsu quickly takes the pot from the stovetop and sighs in relieve that nothing burned down. Now, Karamatsu notice you aren't in the kitchen. 'Wasn't (y/n)-chan here when I came home?' Karamatsu hums and walks out of the kitchen. Since the apartment you two share isn't that big, Karamatsu checks the bedroom and the guestroom.

'Maybe she takes a bath?' Karamatsu walks over to the bathroom, but it's empty as well. "Where is she?" Karamatsu takes out his phone and calls you. To his relieve, you pick up.

>>What?<< You ask annoyed.

"My darling, say, where are you?"

>>Why do you care? You don't love me anymore, so there's no need to tell you where I am.<<

Karamatsu sighs a bit annoyed. He can't deal with your childish side now. "Just ... come home and let's talk about this."

>>My pussy.<<

With that, you hang up the phone. Karamatsu's timer over his head who shows his stress/anger level goes into the red zone. Karamatsu calls you again, but this time you don't pick up. So Karamatsu tries again, but no answer. He does this a few times over and over and over and over and over and over again, but always gets the same answer.

Nothing

Now, the timer cracks and Karamatsu is done.

~Time skip~
You wave goodbye to Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu before unlocking the front door. You left the apartment and made your way over to your brothers-in-law. They said Karamatsu is probably overworking himself for a special reason. It calmed you a bit down, but you still are sad that Karamatsu isn't giving you at least a kiss.

'He's probably sleeping already. And again a night without getting a hug.' You open the door and lock it behind you, so no murderer can enter this apartment. A quiet sigh leaves your lips and you turn around.