Welcome to hell~❤

After the airplane crushed into the house from the Matsuno family the sextuplets died. They open their eyes slightly and groaning in pain. "What ... happened?" Choromatsu ask and looks up.

Only to meet another pair of eyes right in front of his face. "Uah!" Choromatsu jumps back and sit now on his butt. The others looking now up too. Seeing a girl in a black blazer. She wears a white shirt under it and a black tie as well. Instead of trousers she wears a black skirt and black shoes. Her knee socks are black as well.

She has (h/c) long hair and blood red eyes. "Oh! You're up already." You say with a happy smile. The sextuplets looking a bit closer and their blurry vision starts to fade away. You have devil horns on your head, devil wings on your back and a devil tail is wagging slightly up and down.

"EEEEEEHHHHHH?!?!" The six boys jumping up and stepping quickly back from you in fear. You look surprised but start to chuckle with a grin. Showing off your fangs. "Did I scared ya? Hehe, sorry pals."

You float in the air but get down on your feet again. The brothers seeing now that nothing besides darkness is around them. So seeing each other and you is weird.

"W-Who are ... you?" Todomatsu ask scared. You hum and smile a little. "What do I look like for ya, lil' boy?" "A-Are you the devil?" Jyushimatsu is standing in front of Todomatsu in order to protect him if you try to do something.

You look at him with half closed eyes before smirking slightly. Suddenly you disappear. "?!" "Oh honey, I'm one of much devils~." You coo right in front of Jyushimatsu's face. Floating in the air again.

"S-So who are you?!" Choromatsu ask a little panicked. A smug smile creeps up onto your lips and you float back. Putting your hands behind your head and laying your left leg onto your right.

"Ya see pal, you six died." "Eh?" Now the six staring at you speechless. "Luckily for ya I made it in time before another demon could catch ya. Why? Because I'm a nice one!" "?!" Suddenly you float next to Ichimatsu and laid one arm down onto his shoulder.

"Here! Let me dress ya up pals!" You snap your finger and the brothers suddenly wearing their suits. "E-Eh?!" You start to walk and snap your fingers again. The darkness fade away now you seven are in hell. The brothers losing their whole color in their face.

"Better follow me pals~! Or do you want to end up getting lost here~?" "E-Eh?!" The Matsuno brothers aren't sure if it's a good idea to follow a devil, but right now they don't have any choice. So they quickly follow you.

After a few moments you seven are in a town you could say. "Here is the bar to drink~! Over there are a few shops~! And if you want a apartment I can help you to find a good one~!" You explained on the way everything what they need to know.

"Um ... d-devil-san?" You hum and look over your shoulder with a smile. "I-Is this ... really hell?" Osomatsu ask unwell. You hum and put your index finger at your chin. "Well ... somehow yes. It depends on which demon you meet after your death. And your lucky day that you met me~!"

"A-And what if ... we wouldn't had ... met you?" Karamatsu ask unwell. You hum and say with a carefree smile: "You would be right now in a hell where you would live under pure pain~!" The brothers stopped walking and looking really scared at you.

You notice that they aren't following you anymore so you stop as well. "Hm? What's wrong?" "You really ask that?! You just told us that we're death!" Ichimatsu yells angry. You hum and turn around to the brothers completely.

"And? That's no big deal, honestly. I mean doesn't you human die like every day?" You ask confused. "But at least say it not so directly!" You sigh when you see tears in Todomatsu's eyes. "So you want to tell me that you want go back to live?" "YES!!!"

You roll your eyes and turn to the side. "Follow me. If you really want go back to live you need to ask the bosses." You start to walk while the brothers following you quickly. But they notice a few demons glaring at them.

"D-Devil-san?" You hum and look bored over your shoulder. "You said w-we had um ... l-luck that you were the first. But ... did you actually wanted to see us ... f-for a special r-reason?" Choromatsu ask carefully.

Your eyes widen before you look back forward. "I don't know you six guys. So why should there be a reason for wanting to be the first to greet you?" You ask calm and put your hands in the pockets from your blazer.

But the brothers having the feeling you look a bit familiar. Like they know you from somewhere.

After walking a while you seven stand in front of a castle. Instead of knocking you kick the doors open. Taking a big breath in and yelling loud: "HEY YOU IDIOTS!!! ARE YOU HOME?!?" The sextuplets following you unwell inside the castle.

"?!" The brothers squeaking when suddenly a vine from a plant grabs your one leg. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" You get thrown deeper into the hallway. But before the brothers can't hear you anymore you yell: "DON'T MOVE AWAY!!!"

So the sextuplets waiting. "Hey." The others humming and looking now over to Osomatsu. "Doesn't this girl ... looked familiar to you?" "In a way, yes. But I can't really remember where I saw her." Karamatsu said thinking.

"Maybe she was in our school?" Todomatsu ask unsure. "Or she was working somewhere in a restaurant?" Ichimatsu ask. "Could be possible. I mean, if we really know her we would at least remember her name. Right?" Choromatsu ask a bit worried.

Jyushimatsu looks down to the ground while thinking about your face. He has the feeling you were a really close person to him and the others.

But before he could think of more you stand suddenly back where you were before. Causing the brothers to flinch a bit scared. "I talked with them. If you answer me this question you can leave, but will forget immediately about hell and that we even met. Still wanna go back?"

You closed your eyes while putting your hands back into your pockets. "What is the question?" Osomatsu ask serious. You sigh a bit sadly before smiling a little. Looking at the sextuplets again and asking: "You really forget me, huh ... Onii-chan's?"

The eyes from the brothers widen. "(Y.../n)...?" You chuckle and snap your fingers. "?!" Within a second a red glowing hole is under the feet from the Matsuno brothers. Causing them to fall down into the darkness.

You wave with a happy smile on your lips goodbye before they disappear.

A soft sigh leave your lips. 'That they didn't notice me when we saw us really hurt. Stupid Nii-chan's.' You pout while small tears collecting in the corner of your eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan!?! Are they gone!?!" You smile a little and turn around. Walking down the hallway relaxed. "Yeah!" "Then come here and let us eat you up~!!" You chuckle and yell with a happy smile back: "But please don't be so rough to me!! I wanna watch my family to make sure they're safe!!"

~Ten years ago~
>>Today, around 6 pm, a young girl committed suicide. She jumped off from the rooftop of the apartment XX and was identified as Matsuno (y/n). She wrote in her suicide note: "Dear family, I'm sorry for everything I did. I disappointed you, hurt you with my words and made you all cry. I apologize to everything I've done to you. Until we meet again. In love, (y/n)."<<