Stop right there! (Bullied!Choromatsu x Reader)

A/N: You and Choromatsu are in high school, by the way

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Choromatsu looks unwell down to the ground. Two students forced him to come with them. But that was a bad choice Choromatsu did. "Arck!" One boy punched Choromatsu into his stomach, what caused him to fall down onto his knees and clenching his stomach in pain. "?!" The second boy grabbed the glasses from Choromatsu and breaks them apart.

"Now we don't need to hold back~. Punching someone who wears glasses is-" "RAAAAH!!!" Suddenly someone jumped the first boy who raised his fist up. He falls down to the ground with a groan in pain. "The hell?!" The second one looks now angry at the person. Choromatsu can't really see the person who is helping him, but he's really thankful.

"Stop right there, you two virgins!" "Vi-?! You damn bitch!" The second boy wants to punch you, but you dodge his attack and grab him by his blazer. "You're grounded!" "?!" You rip the boy with pure force down to the ground. When he falls down you let go and grab the hand from Choromatsu. "Uah!" "Follow me, if you want to live!" You didn't even let Choromatsu a choice to choose. You just pull him along with you.

~And then...~
"Here, you can have mine." "?!" Choromatsu flinch when he feels something get sit on onto his nose gently. You two stopped to run after a while. Choromatsu is still panting for air, but he opens his eyes slowly. They widen when he can at least see your face clearly.

"Lucky you I have always spare glasses with me." You say with a proud smile and put your hands at your hips. Choromatsu is blushing slightly and looks with his eyes away. "You think you can walk home with these? Or need my help before a truck hits you?" "A-Ah um ... y-you a-already he-helped me e-enough! Th-Thank you f-for e-everything a-and um..."

You chuckle and take Choromatsu's hand again. Causing him to flinch and tense up from your soft touch. "Thinking about it, I rather guide you home if you can't see with my glasses. So explain me the road we'll take together ...?" You look now with a smile at Choromatsu. Waiting for him to say his name. "A-Ah um ... i-it's M-M-Matsuno ... Ch-Choromatsu." "Awesome~! Let's go Matsuno-san~! Oh, my name is (l/n) (y/n) by the way."

~Three weeks later~
Choromatsu started to talk with you the next day and you became really fast friends. But that he still gets bullied, he didn't told you a single word. Why? Because the two boys said if he tells you they would rape you.

It's lunch time. Choromatsu walks out of his classroom to get beaten up again today. Before Jyushimatsu can follow him and ask him where he wants to go, you pass by. "Choro-chaaan~! Let's eat together on the rooftop~!" "?!" You run against Choromatsu with your shoulder, causing him to stumble forward. But he got used to it from you getting greet this way.

"A-Ah ... n-not today, (y/n)-chan. I ... need to bring something away for the teacher. But you can go to the rooftop. I'll come in a few minutes after you up, okay?" Choromatsu gives you a his usual smile. You hum and look at him with a blanked expression. " ... Okay~! Wait for you at the rooftop~!"

When you smile really happy at Choromatsu he smiles softly. This smile, he wants to protect it. To protect you, the girl he fall for a few days right after spending time with her. Choromatsu walks to the stairs while you turn around and look now to Jyushimatsu. "Can we talk for a sec, Jyushi?"

~And then...~
"Uarcks!" Choromatsu throws up his breakfast while blood from his nose drips down. "Oh no~! Looks like you need to clean this up~!" The first boy said with smirk. "?!" The second one steps his foot down onto Choromatsu's head and push his face directly into the barf.

"DIE!!" "Arck!" The second boy hits the ground with a groan in pain. "You?!" The first boy punch you into your stomach before you could dodge him. But instead of a whine in pain, you let out a shaky breathe. "?!" You grip the arm from the boy and smirk a bit weak. "I bet you wanted to say sorry to Choro-chan~."

"?!" You punched the boy into his face and caused him to stumble back from you. He hiss in pain, but glares at you. That's when he sees who stands just a few meters away from you. "You really thought I come alone~?" You ask with a chuckle and smirk evilly.

Choromatsu looks in pain at you and his eyes widen. Behind you standing his brothers. All of them looking not really happy. "So, you two are the reason one of my little brothers comes home with injuries the last few weeks?" Osomatsu ask while cracking his fists. "I think these two are sure of it that we're weak." Todomatsu said with a cute smile, but has a dark expression. "Unforgivable." Karamatsu said in a mad tone. Ichimatsu chuckles evilly before smirking with an dark expression. "This will be fun~." Jyushimatsu hit his baseball bat down onto the ground before walking with the rest over to the two boys.

"(Y/n)-chan." Osomatsu said calm. You hum and look at him. He points to Choromatsu who still can't believe what you did. "I'm counting on you." You smile happy and salute. "Aye, aye, sir!"

You grab Choromatsu's hand before pulling him with you. When you two make it to the sinks from the school Choromatsu wash his face clean. You take care of his glasses. "Um ... (y-y/n)-chan?" You hum and look now to Choromatsu.

He looks down to the water before looking at you. Your eyes widen when you see his face. "Thank you. You helped me again." Choromatsu smiles gently at you with half opened eyes. Suddenly your face turns a crimson red. Even if Choromatsu can't see that good, he can still see your red face. "(Y/n)-chan? Are you okay?"

You flinch and look down into the sink. "I-I uh ... s-sorry! I-I think I broke your glasses!" "What?!"