Lost glasses (Musical!Karamatsu x Reader)

You are friends with the Pinefield brothers since middle school. They all had a weird personality that made you laugh often. When you talked with them the first time, they were so shocked that a girl actually wants to talk with them and eat with them together, that they couldn't really bring out a word. But after some time, the six brothers grew comfortable around you and didn't faked their real personality anymore. Now, you seven are in the same high school and most of the students think the brothers are completely weird.

Anyways. You started to feel a bit more nervous around Karla, but you don't know why. At first, you shake the feeling off whenever you see Karla and try to be normal around him.

You are by your locker and put your textbooks inside. 'Orson told me that Karla lost his glasses. Maybe I should look for him and ask him if I could help? Well, I'm not sure how much-' "?!" Suddenly, someone slams his hand against the door from your locker, shutting it by that. You squeak from the sudden loud noise and turn around, hugging your textbook close to your chest. "Eh?"

Karla stands right in front of you, his arm next to your head and his face really close to yours. He narrowed his eyes while looking at you down. Your face heat up and your heartbeat starts to get faster than before. "K-Karla?" "Ah! (Y/n), it's you. What a relief." Karla said with a smile, but isn't moving away. "I hate to bother you with my problems, Karla girl. But I need your help. As you can see, I don't wear any glasses." Karla makes a pause for the dramatic moment, but you only start to blush a bright red. "Would you be so kind and help me to find them, my dear?" You press your textbook more against your chest and glance nervously away. "S-S-Sure." You mumble shyly out.

"Thank you very much, Karla girl." Karla holds out his other hand to you, making you really confused and even more nervous. "May you guide me through the school? I can't see that much and I want to avoid to bump into anyone or anything again." You hesitate at first, but take gently Karla's hand. "S-Sure." You slowly start to walk and pull Karla with you. He blush softly when he feels your warm and soft hand, letting you guide him through the halls from the school.

~Later~
It's lunch time and Karla still doesn't have his glasses. For some reason, his brothers aren't sitting with you two together. You even tried to find them so they could help you two, but you didn't saw any of them. Right after Orson told you only this morning about it, before he ran off. You sit next to Karla while he tries to eat with his blurry vision. 'Seriously, aren't the others worried that Karla will hurt himself if he can't see anything? And why doesn't he has an extra pair glasses with him? But ... he looks really cool like that. I bet without the glasses ... Karla would be already one of the popular students.'

"Ah!" "?!" You flinch when Karla suddenly bumps with the hand against his glass water and it falls down onto the table. "I-I'm sorry, (y/n). I thought it wasn't so near." "I-It's okay, Karla." You quickly take a few napkins and wipe the table dry. " ... I apologize, Klara girl." You hum and look back to Karla. He looks unwell down at his half eaten food. "You see me in such an uncool state, you must think I'm such a loser for being so weak without my glasses." Karla sighs a bit sadly. "N-No! I don't think your uncool or a loser, Karla! Not at all!" You say a bit panicked, but your cheeks heating up while you say this. Karla hums and glance slightly over to you, before looking down again. "You just say this-"

"Listen to me, idiot! You're not uncool!" You yell at Karla. He flinch from your sudden voice rise. "You're always cool and right now, you look so cool that I think I even fall in love with you-?!" But you quickly cover your mouth with both hands, blushing a dark red. Karla stares at you with widen eyes. "Y-You love me?"

Out of panic, you say: "N-No! I-I mean yes! I-I ... ack! I don't know what I mean!"

You stand suddenly up and run away. Karla is blushing bright red and grips his blue shirt tightly. "Oh, so she said now?" Orson and the other four coming over to Karla. "I-If she finds out I didn't lost my glasses-" But Karla gets interrupted by Juicy who holds him his glasses out. "We'll tell her." Itchy says bored. "Eh?!" "I think at first, you should run after (y/n)." Charlie says calm. "Oh no, (y/n) run again into someone." Todd says with an sweaty smile.

Karla quickly stands up with his glasses back on his nose and quickly runs after you. "(Y/n) wait!" You flinch when you hear his voice and quickly run down the hallway. "Leave me alone! I can't see your cool face right now!" "Y-You really think I'm cool!?"

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!! No!! Yes!! I don't know!!"

In the end, Karla and you get scolded from an teacher and needed to go to detention.