Kitty cosplay (Ichimatsu x Shy Layer!Reader)

Requested by FWPlacencia623

"Layer" is Japanese slang for cosplayer.

I apologize that I didn't answered your request, but wattpad didn't showed me your text. Luckily wattpad sends sometimes the messages as mails.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Matsuno Ichimatsu is your boyfriend since seven months. Your shy personality reminds him often of a little kitty who got lost and looks around for his mother. You even wore cat ears for a kitty who didn't wanted to drink milk from a bowel and acted like a cat, so the kitty drinks the milk. Ichimatsu stepped into this scene and he gripped the doorknob from your room to tightly that it broke apart from the door. You were so embarrassed that Ichimatsu wasn't able to see you for a whole week.

Anyways. There is one secret you didn't told Ichimatsu and you swore to yourself you will only tell him this, when he didn't left you after six months. After making sure Ichimatsu knows almost everything about you, you got the confidence to show him your secret.

Ichimatsu and you stand in front of the big hall where an anime convention is today. To your luck Ichimatsu knows about your love to anime. "And what do you want to show me, (y/n)-chan?" Ichimatsu ask with a quirked brow. Your grip on his hand tightens a bit while your face slowly turns red. "J-Just wait a bit, o-okay?" You ask shyly, looking down really nervous. Ichimatsu hums, but nod his head.

You two walk inside, but Ichimatsu is a bit confused about the backpack you have with you and that your ticket looks different from his. Since Ichimatsu was never on any convention, so he just shrug it off. You two walk into the huge hall, but you pull Ichimatsu with you before he could ask where to go first. "Th-There is a really good booth wh-who sells stuffed animals a-and ... m-most of them are c-cat things ... s-so um ... y-you might like it...?" You ask shyly, not looking at Ichimatsu. He feels how his heart starts to beat get faster. Ichimatsu covers pulls his white medical mask a bit higher and covers with his hand the rest of his face. "Let's go there." Your face light up and you smile really happy, giving Ichimatsu almost an heart attack.

~Two hours later~
You showed Ichimatsu a few booth you really love and some Ichimatsu really liked. He also saw some neko cosplay you could buy right here, but Ichimatsu didn't wanted to weird you out. Even if he would kill for that to see you wearing a neko cosplay. But suddenly, you said a half hour ago you need to go somewhere really important and sat Ichimatsu down a chair, near a stage. He didn't really understood why, but Ichimatsu was happy he could take a small rest.

Not a few minutes ago, a cosplay contest started. Ichimatsu wanted to leave, but stayed when he saw the first cosplayer. It was really good and Ichimatsu couldn't believe the person made it himself and spend 105 hours in it. So Ichimatsu watch some good cosplayer who made everything and some just bought their cosplay and it was visible they didn't put much heart in it.

Until contestant number 13 was called out.

"Our last contestant number 13. Here comes Kuroneko as ... Chat Noir from Miraculous!" The fans screaming really loudly and Ichimatsu hums confused when the girl cosplayer steps outside. (A/N: Please look at the picture above) 'She looks a bit like (y/n)-chan.' Ichimatsu squint his eyes, looking a bit closer. But he hums when his phone suddenly vibrates. Ichimatsu takes it out and sees that you send him a message with picture.

"?!" Ichimatsu stares down at the photo with widen eyes. It shows you without the blond hair wig and the mask, but you wear the Chat Noir cosplay. Ichimatsu looks up again and he has a strong nosebleed, because the cosplay sits very tight around your body. You seem to see Ichimatsu, because your face turned red. But lucky you that the mask in wig is hiding it pretty good.

~And then...~
After he contest was over you got the third place, you changed into your casual clothes back and sit now next to Ichimatsu. He got hard and tries to get it down somewhere, so one sees it. Ichimatsu looks down to the ground, while pressing his forehead down onto his interlocked fingers. "Um ... I-I'm cosplayer a-and ... y-you think ... i-it's okay?" You ask shyly while playing nervously with your fingers. Ichimatsu hums and nod slightly his head. "I-I'm sorry ... th-that I di-didn't s-said anything e-earlier. I-I was worried ... y-you might th-think it's dis-disgusting." Ichimatsu hums, but suddenly stands up.

He grabs your hand and pulls you suddenly with him. Before you can grab your bags, you notice Ichimatsu already carries them. "I-Ichimatsu, where-" "We're going to your place. I bought a neko cosplay and you'll wear it, understand?" Your face turns bright red and you look nervous down to the ground. "Y-Yes."

You flinch when Ichimatsu suddenly stops, but pulls you more to him. He leans down to your ear and whispers: "Good little kitten~."

Now you know Ichimatsu will make sure to see you in much neko cosplays.