Invisible Maze

A/N: I saw the invisible maze challenge with cats and dogs, so I thought: "What would the sextuplets do if they would have a little sister and if they saw this videos?"

So here we go~

Sextuplets = 26

You = 4

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Osomatsu saw on Todomatsu's phone the invisible maze challenge with cats and dogs. Since Ichimatsu was sending Osomatsu a death glare when he asked him if he could try this with one of his cats, Osomatsu picked his little sister for that. The others saw the videos too and wanted to see your reaction to that. So they placed full water bottles into the hallway when you want to go to the living room. They only placed it in an easy way. First you need to walk left, then right, then left again, then a few steps forward and at least you only need to crawl under it. Should be easy to see, right?

The six sitting on the floor by the finish line and you weren't allowed to take the blindfold off, even if you were so impatient to take it off. But whenever you tried it, your brothers warned you and since you are a good little girl, you only whined and stopped for a few seconds, before trying it again. "Okay (y/n), you can take now the blindfold off." Osomatsu says a bit louder. You quickly remove it and are confused to see water bottles on the floor.

"Come here (y/n)~!" You don't move, not looking at Osomatsu and only stare at the water bottles rather confused. "My dearest imouto ... I have an pudding for you." When you hear this word from Karamatsu, you look at him. Your eyes starting to sparkle when he holds up and the pudding you love so much. You quickly walk over to the direction from your brothers with your arms stretched out, but you stop when your hands suddenly touching something unusual. The six laughing a bit from seeing you looking shocked and confused at the fact that you can't walk this way you wanted to.

"I-If you don't make it in-pfft! In five minutes, you don't get th-the pudding, (y/n)." Todomatsu tries to say between laughs and holds up his phone, showing you the timer. Your eyes widen and you touch with your hands the invisible wall again, trying to break through it. Coming to the idea that you should test the other side isn't crossing your mind right now. "Ah-!" You make it to break the invisible wall and quickly run over to your brothers again. But right after you pass the next water bottle, another wall is in your way.

The sextuplets laughing now loudly and tears welling up in your eyes. "O-Only two minutes-pfft! Left!" You start to panic and push yourself against the wall again. With a small yelp, you stumble forward, only to hit another wall. The six starting to lay on the floor while laughing loudly, while you try again to break the wall. When you make it to the last wall, it seems a bit harder. You push yourself against the wall again, but the phone from Todomatsu rings.

"Time's up!" You stop and look with a few tears in your eyes at the pudding. Ichimatsu open it, takes a bit on a spoon and when he put it in his mouth, you start to cry.

The five stopping to laugh and your brothers looking now with widen eyes at you. You fell on your butt and cry into your hands, while trying to wipe your tears away. Your brothers quickly ripping the foil away and Jyushimatsu hugs you. "W-We're sorry, (y/n)! Don't cry, okay?" Choromatsu says a bit panicked and nudge Ichimatsu with his elbow. He put some pudding on the spoon and when Jyushimatsu turns around, with you sitting in his lap, Ichimatsu holds the pudding out to your mouth. You whimper, sniff and open your mouth, letting the soft and sweet thing fill your soul with a little bit happiness again.

Karamatsu wipes your tears away and Osomatsu ruffles your hair softly. "You really did a good job, (y/n). We're so proud of you." You sniff again and reach your tiny hands out to the pudding. Ichimatsu hands it over and you look now happier with each bite you take.

What a luck Todomatsu filmed everything with his smartphone.

Despite everything, it was really cute to watch.