❤💙💚Special valentine💜💛💖

It's valentine's day. For the sextuplets who never got a single girlfriend is this day just terrible. But they see one single light of hope this year. Maybe one girl will give them chocolate this year if they keep asking. Just that the sextuplets forgot one thing, the only person who loves them really much.

You, their five years old little sister.

You sit with your brothers by the table in the living room and eat together breakfast. You sit in the lap from Ichimatsu, because you wanted and he couldn't really do something against it. You eat with a spoon your rice, because you can't hold the chopsticks probably. Still, a bit of the food falls onto your lap and some of it drips onto Ichimatsu's pants. None of the sextuplets having a problem with that, because they took care of you since you were born. Your older brothers loved you since they saw you and their parents were really glad to see how their sons take responsibility of their baby sister.

"Huh?" Ichimatsu lift you suddenly up, placing you down on the floor again. You look up to your brothers and how they walk out of the living room without saying a word. You quickly place the bowl and the spoon down on the table, before standing up and quickly running after them. "Onii-chan's? Where'd you wanna go? Can I play with you too?" You ask smiling happy, really curious. Osomatsu opens the front door and Karamatsu says with a smile and closed eyes: "I'm truly sorry, my dearest sister. We can not play with you today. Excuse us for this day." With that, Todomatsu shut the door behind him and your brothers leaving you alone.

You look sad down to the ground. "(Y/n)." You hum and look over your shoulder. Matsuyo walks over to you and crouch down. "You know what today is?" Matsuyo ask with a smile. You tilt your head confused to the side, not really knowing what your mother wants from you. "Today is valentines day, and your brothers never get chocolate from a girl. I think they are only sad because they think no one loves them." Your eyes widen and you turn to your mother. "I love them!" Matsuyo smiles softly and takes out money. Your eyes sparkling when Matsuyo holds 10,000 yen out to you. It's for your age adult money you aren't allowed to have yet. "Would you do me a favor?"

~And then..~
"Haaaaaah ... I didn't got anything." Osomatsu sighs depressed. "Me too." The other five looking the same depressed. Just like every year since the day the brothers got born, they got rejected and didn't get any chocolate. Now, the six only want to return back home and to play with their little angel to forget this horrible day. But Jyushimatsu stops when he looks to the other side from the street. "Hm? What's wrong, Jyushimatsu?" Choromatsu ask confused. "Th-There ... is (y/n)." "Eh?" The other five looking now in the direction Jyushimatsu is pointing at.

You walk with a really fascinated face down the street. Wearing an orange hoodie with the green tree symbol on it, having a little kitty bag hanging around, a dark blue skirt, black knee socks and orange sneakers. Your hair is a bit messy, means you must took off the hair tie because you didn't liked the hair style your mother made you. The sextuplets quickly rushing over by a crosswalk and following you now. That you walk around alone is rare, because the last time you fell often on the ground and came home crying from all the small scratched on your knees and hands.

"W-What is (y/n) doing outside alone?" Todomatsu ask worried. "Maybe Kaa-san asked her something? (Y/n) would do anything for her." Osomatsu suggest with a little pout. Yes, you love your mother more than your older brothers, but just because you were nine month inside her. That makes a huge difference. "We should have an eye out of her. She's so cute, a pervert would steal her away." Ichimatsu says with a dark aura around him. But the other five having one too, just by the thought of an old man who dares to do something to their adorable baby sister.

You walk inside a huge store who sells right now really much chocolate. A shiver runs over your body when the warm air hits you, but you shake the feeling off and quickly walk deeper inside. A few girls squirming around by seeing you, making your brothers jealous. You stop suddenly and look unsure around, gripping the brace tightly with your small hands. Being alone under so much people is for you a bit frighten. Your brothers want to help you, but they don't know what you want and trusting you enough to know you can do this. But seeing you so helpless makes them uncomfortable. They want to help you, but they can't.

"Hello." You jump slightly and look up to the side. A woman who works here crouched down to you and smiles friendly at you. "He-Hello." You mumble shyly to the ground. "Do you look for something special? Chocolate for your boyfriend?" The six will not allow this if you nod your head now. But to their relieve, you shake your head quickly no. "It's a secret, Onee-chan." You say determine and waved the woman down. She laughs softly and leans down. You whisper something in her ear, so the sextuplets don't know what you want.

"Oooh~! I understand. Now, if you want to surprise them, how about this." The woman whispers something in your ear now and your eyes starting to sparkle. "Tan yu, Onee-chama!" You beam smiling brightly, causing all the people in the store to look in aww at you. You want to run, but you remember how often Choromatsu scolds you not to run in a store. You could run into someone else and both of you could get hurt. So you walk like a good girl out of the store and start to run when you are back on the street. Your brothers following you again.

~And then...~
You walk out of the grocery store with a full bag with ... something inside. The sextuplets wanted to follow you inside too, but they got worried you might spot them and get angry. So the six waited outside until you return back. You walk as quick as you can with the heavy bag home, so you return before your brothers do. Even thought they follow you the whole time like creepy stalkers.

"Ahem!" "Hm?" The six looking over their shoulder and their face went pale. "Could we have a talk with you, please?" One police officer ask serious while the other one already looks suspicious at the brothers. "I-It's not ... what it looks like." "That is exactly what all pedophile say. Please follow us."

~Time skip~
"We're back." The brothers saying tired when they return home. They had a lot to explain by the police before they could leave. "Whoa!" Without a warning, you jumped up from the ground and hug Osomatsu's leg now tightly, because he was the first who entered the house. Osomatsu chuckles and lift his leg a big up, holding you in the air now. "Did you missed your Onii-chan that much, (y/n)?" "Nii-chan's! Look!" You want to get down, so Osomatsu put his leg carefully down before you hurt yourself.

When your feet touch the ground again, you let go and run quickly over to the living room. The six taking off their shoes and following you. When the brothers entering the room- "Eh?"

On the table laying really much snacks. Chips, chocolate, candy and much more. You grab a small package with chocolate and run back to your brothers. They look down to you when you hold up the chocolate. "Happy vatine day, Nii-chan's!" You beam happy smiling. You can't really speak out "valentine", but the lips from the sextuplets quivering.

"You're the cutest girl in this world, (y/n)!!" The six hugging you, crying by doing that. You don't really know why, but your brothers sounded happy so you take this as a good sign. The brothers calming slowly down, letting go of you and sitting down by the table with you. The rest of the day you shared the snacks with each other and the sextuplets couldn't be happier.

This was the best valentine's day the sextuplets ever had.