🍋Pervert girl friend

You sit in the Matsuno household all by yourself on the couch. Since you wanted to hang out with the brothers and they weren't here, Matsuyo said you can stay if you want. So you did. This is now twenty minutes ago and you write your story you started a few days ago. With the last period you are done. "Finally~!" You let yourself falling dreamy to the side and look at the masterpiece on your phone.

"I have the feeling this lemon is better than the last one I made~!" You start to read from the beginning if you might find a flaw you made. Two month ago you started to write lemons about special persons and to your surprise, much people like it. Even thought you are still a virgin, but maybe that's why your stories are so good? Who knows.

While you read, a bit drool runs out of your mouth and a bit blood from your nose. Your face looks already like a pervert. You while you lay there and space out into dream zone, the door from the room slides open. "(Y/n)-chan-eh?! W-What's with you?!" You flinch and quickly sit up. Out of instinct, you throw your phone aside. "What porn?!" "Eh?" "Eh?"

Choromatsu stares at you with a speechless face and you with a blanked expression back. Until you realize what you did. "My baby!" "Sh-Should I come b-back later?" You look down on your screen, until you get a great idea. A smirk grows on your face and Choromatsu waits for your answer. "Say, Choromatsu ... can I test something out~?"

~And then...~
"Ahn~!" Choromatsu moans out with a high pitched voice and raised his hips more up. You smile slightly while filming the whole thing with your phone. You crouched down to have a better view. "Oh my~! Choromatsu, I never knew you can make such a lewd face~!" You coo happy.

When Choromatsu agreed to your question confused, he found himself tired up on the floor and you pulling his pants down. Choromatsu wanted to free himself, but you were able to turn him on by touching his dick through his underwear. Saying you will give him a good time. The desperate virgin he is, Choromatsu let you do what you wanted.

Bad choice

Right after he gave in, you suddenly pulled out of the pocket from your jacket a pink bullet, connected with an cable and a small remote. Choromatsu didn't wanted this thing in his ass, but you put it in your mouth and put lube on your fingers. Choromatsu couldn't resist anymore.

You chuckle and take your index and middle finger out of Choromatsu's butthole and replace them with the small bullet. Choromatsu whimpers from the unusual feeling, but his dick twitch for a moment. You smile slightly and turn the remote on level 1. "Ahh~! (Y-Y/n)-chan ta-take it out!" Choromatsu bleeds with a moan and shut his eyes tightly. "But you look like you have fun, Choromatsu~." You smirk slightly and stroke slowly your fingertips up and down Choromatsu's thighs, causing him to moan out again. "(Y-Y/n)-chan~ p-please let me t-touch-ahn~ y-you~." Choromatsu whimpers between moans.

You hum and press your index finger on the tip from Choromatsu's dick, causing him to groan. "Hmm, but didn't you said I can test something out, Choromatsu?" "B-But I-ngh!" You run your index finger slowly down Choromatsu's shaft, sending him a shiver down his spine. Choromatsu wants to put his arms around you, but he can't free himself. You tied the rope too tightly around his arms. You hum with a soft smile and cross your legs. Placing your elbow down onto your leg and leaning your cheek into the palm of your hand. "You know, right now you look so cute, Choromatsu~."

"Eh?" You hum and look over your shoulder with half closed eyes. Osomatsu stares at you two with a speechless, unable to move a single inch. Osomatsu heard Choromatsu moaning and thought he could make fun of him again, but the oldest brother didn't expected this scene at all. Not in a million years. You get another idea and stand up. "Osomatsuuu~!" You coo innocently and walk over to him. Choromatsu moans again and is near to cum. "?!" Osomatsu flinch when your hand suddenly touch his crotch and you press your chest against his. A huge blush goes now on his face.