Devil mine (Devil!Osomatsu x Reader)

Since you were little you were able to see things other people can't see. Animal spirits, evil spirits and everything that comes in contact with this. Everyone found it at first cute (because you were a kid), but when you grew older they started to find it weird. No one wanted to believe you, even if you told them what spirit they have.

When you turned 16 you weren't able to see them anymore for some reason, but you saw one standing on the rooftop from your school. He looked sad down while standing on the fence with his hands inside his pockets. You saw devil horns on his head along with an devil tail, so you were sure he was a spirit.

The moment you called out for him was the turn down to hell.

You walk home from your working place. A quiet sigh leave your lips. "Osomatsu, can you please leave me alone?" The devil boy floats next to with a happy smile. "Of course~! Just say my name three times in a row, (y/n)-chan~!"

After you spoke to him, Osomatsu was really surprised you can even see him. Since this day he proclaims you as his own and teased you always to the max so no one wants to be with you. But what find weird is, that Osomatsu wants you to say his name three times in a row. It must be spoken unbroken. Since he isn't telling you what happens after you did this you refuse to say his name three times without a word between it.

What felt like hours ends now. With a tired groan you let yourself fall onto your soft bed. "Sooo ... how about saying my name now?" You groan pissed in your pillow. "You now I won't le-umpfh?!" You throw one of you pillows into Osomatsu's face. "I will not! Say your name three times, Osomatsu! For the last time, leave me alone already!"

Osomatsu huffs and takes the pillow from his face. "Why not (y/n)-chan? I thought you humans love new experiences." You just hold your middle finger up before putting the blanket over your body. Osomatsu sighs, lift the blanket up and hugs you from behind.

He end up on the floor with his face.

~Next day~
You have a day off from work, because you have a appointment. Osomatsu followed you like all the years you talked with him.

"Please help me to get rid off this demon." You point with your thumb over your shoulder at Osomatsu. "Eh?!" The exorcist smiles a bit confused, but shrugs it off. "Okay, that would be 10.000 yen please." "Sure, whatever. But you can have it when he's gone."

"W-Wait (y/n)-chan! Y-You really want to get rid off me?! I-Isn't that-" "I finally want to sleep without you trying to sneak from behind at me. I'm human and need sleep." You sigh and cross your arms over your chest. The exorcist looks really confused, but he takes out holy water.

Osomatsu's eyes widen when he sees it. "Ah!" Suddenly, he snatch your wallet out of your pocket and your smartphone. Holding it up so you can't reach it. "Now you can't pay him anymore (y/n)-chan~." Osomatsu coos with a teasing smirk. You want to get it back, but Osomatsu holds it more up.

"Osomatsu!" The devil boy gets an idea. "Oi, Osomatsu!" You jump up, but Osomatsu holds it higher and pokes you with his tail in your cheek. You slap his tail away and yell: "Osomatsu!" His eyes widen and a shaky smirk starts to make his way up to his lips. You growl slightly and jump up again. "Osomatsu, cut it out!" You snatch your belongs back, but when your feet hit the ground you realize what happened.

You said Osomatsu's name three times in a row.

Osomatsu chuckles and his eyes glowing suddenly blood red. "You said my name three times, (y/n)-chaaan~." "N-No! I-I didn't! I-It was a accident!" You look panicked to the exorcist, but he ran away after seeing your items floating in the air.

Useless

You flinch when you feel suddenly a burning sensation on your right thigh. You look down and your face went pale when you see Osomatsu brand you with his devil tail. Bad day for choosing to wear a skirt. "What did you-?!" Suddenly, you have a choker around your neck. You want to take it off, but it has nothing where you could open it.

Osomatsu chuckles in a low tone, sending you a shiver in fear down your spine. "Now you're my pet (y/n)-chan~. Forever~." Osomatsu coos with a smirk. "?!" Osomatsu put an arm around your waist and lift you up from the ground by throwing you over his shoulder. Osomatsu opens a portal to his home.

Hell

"Let's go (y/n)-chan~. I need to show you a few things~." "N-No! Stop! I-I don't-?!" But Osomatsu jumps into the portal and you can see how it close right in front of your eyes after you enter it.

Your personal hell began with that.