Who are you?

"Hn?" I open my eyes lightly, only to see a white ceiling. I groan from the pain in my head and sit slowly up. "Ugh, what just happened?" I rub my head with one hand, but I feel bandages around it. I hum when I see in the corner of my eyes something moving. "?!" I flinch when I see six unknown men sitting by a hospital bed I sit in. The one with the blue hoodie opens his eyes a bit and looks up to me. I tense up when your eyes meet, but his widen. Like he is shocked and speechless at the same time. I pull the blanket a bit more up to my face, griping it tightly with my hands.

"(Y/N)!!" "?!" I jump when he sprung up from the small chair and crash me into a tight hug. The other five waking up and staring at me the same way. But I get surprised when tears suddenly rolling down their faces. "I-I'll get a nurse!" The man in the green hoodie jumps up from the chair as well and runs out of the hospital room. "Oh thank goodness! You're finally awake (y/n)!" The man in the pink hoodie says so relieved. I only look confused at him and push the man in blue away from me, because I don't want a random man to hug me.

"Um ... aaand ... who are you?" "Eh?" Now, the five same faces looking at me speechless. I have the feeling this question just broke their heart, but I bet this must be my imagine. "Th...That's not funny, (y/n). Don't joke like that with your Onii-chan." The man in the red hoodie laughs a bit and reach a hand out to me. But I only crawl back the best I can. "Ah..." He stops and stares at me with teary eyes. But now I notice, that all of them looking really tired. Their clothes also looking like they didn't got washed the last days.

The man in green quickly comes back with a nurse. She runs over to me and looks worried at me. "Hello (y/n). How are you feeling?" She ask with a friendly smile, who is mixed with her worry together. "Who's (y/n)? And what are these guys doing here? Why am I even here? Did something happen that I need to lay in the hospital?" I ask really confused. All the adults in this room looking at me with a painful expression. "I'll get the doctor."

~And then...~
I sit on the chairs in the hall, waiting for the people the doctor said who were my family. I found out that my name is Matsuno (y/n) and that I'm 11 years old. I got hit by a truck, but I don't know the reason. Neither do I know if these eight people were really my family. 'I have older brothers who are sextuplets? Doesn't that sound too suspicious. I can't really believe this, even if the woman and the man looked so sad at me as well. Hmmm ... I guess it's better than sleeping on the street? Or do I even have a home?'

"(Y/n)." I hum when I hear my name and see the eight people again. The doctor wanted to talk with them alone, so I needed to wait here. "You done?" I ask with a smile and stand up. The woman smiles softly at me and takes suddenly my hands very gently. "Let us go home first, okay?" I nod my head with a hum, but pull my hands away. It feels really weird, but not because of her gentle touch. It's because of the bandages around my hands. Almost every part on my body got wrapped up, because of all the bones who get broke. Or whatever the doctor explained me.

I leave with the eight people the hospital and follow them in the back, while they walk in front of me. For some reason, I have the feeling they are really sad. I hold my hands behind my back and look around the town. 'Weird. I have the feeling I was already here. Maybe I live here? Hmmm ... why does it hurt in my chest even thought the doctor said I'm okay?'

~Time skip~
I enter a house who looks a little bit familiar. But it weirds me a bit out that I have to be on the front now, while this strangers staring at me from behind. I can even feel their eyes on me. I took my shoes off and walk now down the hallway. Walking pass by the kitchen and into the living room. I hum when I see a game console laying on the floor, near the TV. I walk over to it, sit down and take a video game in my hands.

"Do you remember anything?" "?!" I jump and throw the video game up. "Oh, I'm so sorry (y/n). I didn't wanted to scare you." I huff and look over my shoulder, over to the woman. She has tears in her eyes. I quickly stand up and say panicked: "I-It's okay! I-I-I'm totally f-fine! S-See! Aaaah um, p-please don't cry, Miss!"