Left to die (Pirate!Osomatsu x Reader)

You lay on a small boat while looking with half closed eyes up to the clear blue sky. Warm blood is collecting under your body. The salty sea air is tickling your sense and is clouding your head.

After your home island got attacked from pirates they took you with them. But when they wanted to touch you they didn't thought you were able to punch them down. One of the pirates grabbed his sword and slashed it down on your stomach.

Luckily it wasn't so deep, but the captain throw you into one of the small boats and set you out. In the middle of the ocean. The small boat moved into a random direction with the waves together. You weren't able to move so you couldn't really do something to hold the boat back.

You don't know how long you laid in there but it already felt like weeks. Slowly, the shine of life is leaving your eyes and your body starts to get cold.

'I'll die today. What a weird feeling. Honestly I never thought about dying in my age. I mean, I'm 20 years now. ... Still, I wasn't able to live longer. Is this sad? ... I guess it is.' Your eyelids starting to get heavy.

You hear how waves hitting the boat and starting to move away. The warmth of the sun and the blood is making you sleepy. So you close your eyes slowly and start to drift off into the darkness. But before everything turns silent you hear a faded voice calling out.

...

...

...

"Hn?" You open your eyes slightly. Feeling something soft under your warm body makes you to sit up. Since you laid on hard wooden before it's strange to feel something soft now.

You see a bit blurry that you're in a room. Most of the furnitures are made out of wooden. But this room looks a bit familiar to you. 'Was I ... here before?' You see that you lay in a bed where another person could lay down too.

Suddenly the door from the room opens. When you look to the side your face went pale. "Oh! You're not dead. Good." Now you know why this room looks a bit familiar.

It's a room from a pirate captain.

The man starts to walk over to you with a smile. "When we found you I thought you'll not make it. You really-" But when you started to crawl quickly back and looked in fear at the man he stopped. He stares at you with a blanked expression before he's frowning.

"Who even hurt you like this? Your wound looked like someone was attacking you with a sword." You look scared away while tears welling up in your eyes. The man hums before he turns around. Causing you to look at him again.

"I'll not hurt you. So if you feel comfortable come outside, doll face." The man walks back to the door. Your blood raised up into your cheeks and turned them light red. No one ever called you like this before.

After a few moments passed by and you looked around the whole room (just to make sure he didn't hide any weapon) you opened the door slowly. When you saw the man again he was talking to someone who looked similar.

"Ah! So you're not scared anymore?" The man ask with a slight smirk. You tense a bit up, but shake the feeling of shyness off. "I-I was never scared. Just .. surprised." You mumble the last part to yourself. The man starts to laugh and walks over to you.

"Are you feeling better?!" "Hieh!"

~And then..~
After you found out the Matsuno pirates saved you from death you stayed with them. I mean, you needed to stay with them. You were in the middle of an ocean and didn't even know where your home was.

You ended up cooking food for them since none of these six men could cook at all. How did they survive until you came? Whatever.

Since the brothers didn't expected to pick someone up in the middle of the sea they only have six beds. And since Osomatsu found you he claimed you as his own. Means you were sleeping in the bed while he slept on his chair.

After you were about to cry when Osomatsu tried to touch you he gave in and slept on the floor. But it was too cold so he ended up in the chair. The other day he was too tired to deal with anything while the other five were laughing at him.

Today's lunch will be curry. Instead of doing something productive Osomatsu is bothering you in the kitchen again. He's always around you since you're the only girl and for a man who's for a long time on the sea without a girl around you can say he's really interested at you.

"And you really don't want my help (y/n)-chan~? I could help you with the knife~!" Osomatsu coos happy from the table over to you.

You sigh lightly and say: "My usual answer, no." "Ehhh~? Why not~?" "Because the first and last time I said yes you cut yourself in your index finger and started crying like a kid. And that makes you ... how should I put this? Really unmanly?"

"Eh?! I thought girls like men with an sensible side!" Osomatsu said shocked. You laugh slightly and say: "But not when they start crying from a little cut in their finger." Osomatsu pouts and lays his chin down onto his folded arms. Staring at you with half closed eyes.

You look a bit over your shoulder and see Osomatsu's sad look. You turn your head back and start to cut the carrots again. "But if I be honest ... it was rather cute than unmanly, Osomatsu."

Osomatsu looks surprised up before smirking. He stands quiet up and tip toes over to you. "Ah, by the way. Do you know if-?!" When you suddenly feel a body press behind against yours and hands sliding slowy down your arms you let go of the knife in your hand.

Osomatsu hums and picks the knife up. "Then let me help you like this (y/n)-chan~!" When you have the knife in your hand again Osomatsu lays his down onto yours. Your blood rise up into your head and your heartbeat starts to get faster.

Osomatsu notice your nervous stage and smirks again. "Don't you want to cut them (y/n)-chan~?" You flinch and open your mouth. "Um ... I-I uh ..." Osomatsu hums and press his body more at yours. Your breath hitch.

"What are you doing?" "Boeh!" The sudden voice scared you so you hit your elbow into Osomatsu's stomach. He clinch his arms around his stomach and stumbles back. "Ahahahaha! Why did you punched Osomatsu-niisan, (y/n)-chan!?" Jyushimatsu ask laughing and walks over to you.

"N-No special reason, Jyushimatsu." You laugh a little nervous. "What are you cooking today? It smeels really good." Jyushimatsu lays his arms from behind on your shoulders and a bit around your neck. But not in a way he could hurt you.

~Later~
It's dark outside and everyone sleeps. After a place got found where no one can see the ship or it could get destroyed you seven drifted off into sleep.

Besides Osomatsu.

He is more curious about you. After you didn't punched him away when he stood behind you Osomatsu wants to know more. So he stands slowly up in order not to wake you up. He make his way over to the bed.

Osomatsu pulls the blanket slowly aside. Waiting a few seconds Osomatsu smirks when you aren't waking up. He quickly slips under the blanket and pulls it over your bodies. Osomatsu snuggles closer to you and hugs you tightly.

Honestly, Osomatsu thought you will wake up from this and things will turn out good for him. But he didn't expect from you to hum dreamy and hugging him (somehow) back. "Oso~." You mumble with a smile on your lips.

Osomatsu stares at you with a blanked expression.

~The next day~
You open your eyes a little, but get a bit scared when you see a leg laying on the bed. So you sit quickly up to see from where this leg belongs to. "E-Eh?! O-Osomatsu?!"

Osomatsu lays with a deadpan expression on his face on the ground and stares up at the ceiling. His mouth stands a bit open. "W-What happened to you?!" You ask panicked.

This night Osomatsu had the feeling he saw an angel.