Gamer addiction (Ichimatsu x Gamer!Reader)

Ichimatsu used to hang around in the house or to stay by his cat friends. Sometimes he helped Jyushimatsu with baseball too, but it wasn't that often. But five months ago Ichimatsu met you. You were looking for your snow white cat (cat/name) and ended up finding her/him by Ichimatsu. He thought it was a new stray cat, but he didn't expected that the cat has such an cute owner. So you two became quickly friends, even thought you are a girl. But he got surprised to hear you play video games whenever you have time. At first Ichimatsu thought it must be no that much, but he started to realize you have a little problem with time.

"(Y/n)-chan!? Are you home!?" Ichimatsu unlocks your front door from your apartment, because you gave him a spare key if he wants to show up. (C/n) really loves him and you wouldn't stop your cat to do this. Ichimatsu only hears a few groans in frustration and sounds of buttons getting pressed a bit angry. 'She's playing again?' Ichimatsu sighs quietly and takes his sandals off, walking down to hallway. (C/n) mewls happily when she/he sees Ichimatsu. He in return pets (c/n) with a small smile, before his gaze went over to you.

You sit in front of the TV, have your controller in your hands, headphones on your ears and doesn't even notice (c/n) walked away from your side. Ichimatsu walks over to you, crouch down behind you and take your headphones off. You yelp in fear and jump to the side scared. "Ah ... I-Ichimatsu..." You mumble surprised. " ... You didn't opened the front door." Ichimatsu says bored and looks away from you. "A-Ah, s-sorry. I've just got this new game and I couldn't stop playing it yet." You laugh flustered and scratch your back head with one hand. You've paused the game of course, because you don't want to lose the fight you are in right now.

" ... Since when do you play?" You flinch and look unwell smiling away from Ichimatsu. He glares at you now slightly. "Three days?" A bit sweat runs down your face. " ... Five days?" Ichimatsu ask with a quirked brow. You hum, bit don't nod your head. Means Ichimatsu gets closer to the answer. " ... If you tell me you played this game now over a week, I-stop." You wanted to stand up, but flinch and stopped when Ichimatsu said it.

~And then...~
You lay in your bed, while Ichimatsu sits on the floor next to your bed. But he sat down where your feet laying, because he didn't wanted to make things awkward. He likes you more than a friend, but you don't need to know this. As long as Ichimatsu is allowed to see you, he is fine with everything you see in him.

"Um ... Ichimatsu?" You ask with a sweaty smile. He in return hums and glance over to you, while he pets (c/n). "W-Will you stay ... until I sleep?" You ask unsure. " ... I'll leave." Ichimatsu stands up, but you quickly sit up. "Ah, no no no no! I-It's not what I meant!" Ichimatsu hums and looks with his bored expression down at you. "I usually don't do this, but um ... s-since I trust you and you're really a nice person ... w-wanna sleep with me together?" You ask a bit shy with a dusted red on your cheeks.

Ichimatsu hesitate at first, but place (c/n) down and slips quickly under the blanket. Still, he is facing you with his back. You are surprised Ichimatsu really did this, because he often refused things like sitting more near to you or eating food from the same spoon or fork with you. Things you can't really understand about Ichimatsu, but also a reason for you to like this mysterious man so much. Not just that he likes cats too.

You lay down with a smile and say: "Good dreams, Ichi." "Hmh." Ichimatsu can't say a word after you gave him a nickname. It's breaking his poor fragile heart. With that, you two fall slowly asleep.

When Ichimatsu woke up, he froze when he saw you hug his arm tightly and that he was between your breasts.

Ichimatsu wasn't able to move a single inch anymore and he will never forget this day in his whole life.