The only one (Six same faces x Memory loss!Reader)

I watch how the sextuplets leaving school, but everyone different and separated. A quiet sigh leave my lips when I see how Choromatsu falls down to the ground with his porn magazines. But I hear suddenly laughing from the side. I hum and look to the side. "?!" I flinch when I notice six men dressed really suspicious and watching the students. 'I need to hold them back to call the police!' I look from side to side before running over the road. (A/N: Kids, don't ever cross the road where cars driving. That's really dangerous and I can say that, because I would be dead without my teacher who hold me back from doing so.) I sneak behind them and one of them runs, just like Choromatsu, screaming away. "Ah! He fell." 'Now!'

"Uah!" I jumped up from the ground, slung my legs around the waist from the one who wears a blue hoodie and put my arms around his neck. "Eh?!" "You perverts watching kids in school uniform! That's a crime! Police! Here-mpfh?!" Someone covers my mouth from behind while the others trying to pull me away from the guy. But I don't let go of him and hold my iron grip. "G-Guys! Stop! We're strangling Ka-mpfh!" "Shhhh! Don't say his name!"

"Ouch!" I bite down into the hand who covered my mouth. "Aaaaaaaaah!! She's not letting go!! Help me!!" Now they all try to pull me away, but just by my arms and clothes. 'Why aren't they pulling me back by my hair?' "Oi! What are you doing there with this girl?!" We all stop and look into the direction. A police officer runs over to us, making me let go of the hand and smiling happy. "?!" But the six running suddenly away, with me. "Oi!! Stop!!"

~And then...~
The six men panting desperately for air, while I sit on the head from the man in blue. But I don't put my full weight onto him, because this wouldn't be good for his head. Not that I break something. "What was that ... for..." The man in red wanted to yell at me, but when he looked at me his voice started to fade. I hum and squint my eyes, looking a bit closer at his voice. "Hmmm ... weird. You look like one of my classmates, old man." "Who's old?!"

The other four looking at me now, but having the same shocked expression. More like speechless? I can't really put a finger on it. "Um ... c-could you perhaps not sit on my head?" The man in blue ask with his hand moving a little, telling me with gestures what he wants too. "If I do this, you sick pervert men will run away. And like hell I'll let ya get away with that. You disgusting humans with a dick just want to fap to the girl and boys in school uniform and-" "Whoa, hold your horses. We aren't such people." The man in red seems to get his voice back.

I huff and take my phone out. "Eh?" I make a photo from the five and get down from the one I'm sitting on. "So, if you run away I'll show this to the police." I huff and put my hand under my uniform. The six flinching when they see if fondle with my chest around and take my hands out again. "Eh? D-Did you ... put your phone ...!" I hum when they all have a huge blush across their face. "Oh my, are you virgins~?" I ask with a teasing smirk. They look now a bit pissed.

"Is ... your name by the way (l/n) (y/n)?" The man in yellow ask carefully. "And? Even if I am. Why'd you ask?" I ask a little annoyed. The six staring at me now with widen eyes. But I flinch when I hear suddenly Ichimatsu's voice. I turn around and see him with three of his friends. They all laugh ... well, Ichimatsu is the one who is laughing the whole time. 'Again?' I sigh quietly and look over my shoulder. "You six stay here, or the police will search for you." I point with my index finger at them, before leaving them behind and running over to Ichimatsu.

"Ichimatsu!" The boy stops to laugh and looks now to me. "Oho~! Is that your girlfriend, Ichi~?" One boy ask with a teasing smirk. Ichimatsu's cheeks turning red, but I guess it's just because he is embarrassed. I stop by the small group and hold a hand out to Ichimatsu. He in return flinch slightly, looking unsure at me what to do next. "Ichimatsu, I need to talk with you and the others. I know we don't speak often with each other, but ... wait. Did we even spoke with each other?" I think confused to myself, already forgetting what I want.