What is it you desire? (Yandere!Osomatsu x Reader)

When you were about to graduate high school a boy from your class asked you out. He confessed that he love you since first year of high school, but you never notice him. But since you didn't know him at all you said you can't think of more than friendship.

But he was fine with being friends at first. When you two graduated Osomatsu always visit you. He picked you up from collage, took you out to a few places he thought you might like and even told you stories about him. What confused you was that he didn't said a single word about his family, but you just amused that's how it is in a family with six kids and two parents.

After Osomatsu did so much things for you he confessed to you again. You accept this time his confession, but this was a bad choice. Because after Osomatsu was official your boyfriend he moved within a day in your apartment. You didn't mind it thought, because Osomatsu was so often in your apartment that you didn't notice any difference when he was there.

Slowly, things started to change in your life. At first Osomatsu put on more safety locks at your door. He said: "What if anyone tries to break in when I'm not there (y/n)-chan? With this you are much safer when I'm not around you." You just let it slip since Osomatsu gave you the keys after you asked him the whole time about them. Somehow he didn't wanted to gave you them.

Next, he started to cook for you and did all the work in household. Washing clothes, buying groceries, cooking for you all three meals in a day and even buying you clothes. You didn't mind having a second hand helping you, but you started to feel a bit guilty. Osomatsu is doing all the work while you just lay around in the apartment. Even if you're the one who works to pay the rent for this apartment.

So you asked Osomatsu if you couldn't help him. He said: "Don't worry (y/n)-chan. You're my girlfriend, right? So I'll do everything to make you feel safe and help you to relax. You don't need to do anything. Just staying by my side is enough for me, you know?"

Third, your friends suddenly started to hate you. They said they couldn't believe how mean you are and that they never want to deal with you ever again. You of course cried from their insults. Osomatsu was sitting next to you on the bed while hugging you. He petted your head softly and said: "Sssh, don't cry (y/n)-chan. They aren't worth the tears. Look, I'll cook something for you and after eating we watch a movie, 'kay?"

But when Osomatsu stood up you hold with your hand the sleeve from his red hoodie. Telling him you want to be with him in the kitchen. That you don't want him to leave you too like your friends just did for no reason. Osomatsu smiled softly at you and pulled you up on your feet. He took your hand and walked with you to the kitchen who wasn't really far.

Fourth, you got suddenly fired from work. Your boss said he can't tolerate stealing and bulling in his company. Your whole world broke into pieces right under your feet. Osomatsu was of course there for you. He cuddled with you on the couch in the living room while you cried into his chest. Clenching your hands at his hoodie while your tears soaked them full.

Osomatsu rubbed your back softly and said in a calm voice: "Don't cry (y/n)-chan. I'm here for you. I'll go working to pay the rent. You can stay here and say 'welcome back'. Also, you don't need to do anything in the apartment if you don't want to. I can still take care of everything even when I start working. Oh, and don't go outside."

When you asked why, Osomatsu said this with a worried face: "Because outside are so much people who will hurt you. Remember? Your friends who suddenly started to insult you? Your boss who said you would steal money and bully others? Even your childhood friend left without saying a word to you." This memories made you cry again.

But Osomatsu calmed you down and said with a warm smile: "Don't cry again (y/n)-chan. You know, I'll never leave you and I never did. Even after you rejected me in high school I was happy to be your friend at least. And now? We're in a relationship since six months. Tell me ... did I ever betrayed you?"