🔞Overprotective father (High school!Osomatsu x Shy!Reader)

Requested by SheBunnies18

I apologize that it took to long 🙇‍♀️

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When you were seven years old, your mother died because of an sickness who wasn't able to be healed again. Your father promised your mother to take care of you as both, your mother and your father. Of course he grew overprotective and was even panicked when you cut yourself in the finger from a piece paper. You know he only wants to protect you and doesn't want to lose you too. That's why he said you aren't allowed to have a boyfriend until you are not 32 years old.

Still, you couldn't hold back your feelings when you came into high school. A boy from your class sat next to you and talked with you even in class, only to get scolded from the teacher. The shy girl you were, you could only listen and respond with a nod. Even if Osomatsu had the same face like his five brothers, you always knew who he was when you saw the sextuplets. A year later, you were really good friends with the brothers and not so shy around them anymore. Still, you started to fall in love with Osomatsu a half year later after you two met the first time. It was obvious you had a crush on him, because you only blushed when he talked with you and started to stumble over your words when you wanted to say something to him.

Right after the spring holidays and when you came into second year of high school, Osomatsu grabbed your hand and skipped the first day of school with you. He took you to a few places, but lend you his gray hoodie, because no one should see you two are students. You didn't understood why Osomatsu did this, but you were happy to spend a whole day with him. Even if you knew your father would be mad that you skipped school and end up with house arrest for a week.

But before you two need to go back home, Osomatsu confess his love to you in the park while you two ate ice cream. You were so perplexed from the sudden confession, that your ice cream fell down to the ground. Osomatsu laughed when you realized it and tears welled up in your eyes. You weren't even able to be sad about the ice cream, because Osomatsu kissed you straight on your lips. Since this day, you two are in an relationship. You told your father about it after four months and he was really pissed. Not just that Osomatsu was already a pervert and touched you too often by places he shouldn't be allowed to, he is stealing you away from him.

So whenever Osomatsu was at your place, your father wasn't far. He stared at Osomatsu with death glares, causing him to feel really uncomfortable. Osomatsu was too afraid to even hold your hand when your father was around. You always apologized to him, but Osomatsu knew about the death from your mother. So he said it's fine and kissed you as much as he wanted, until he notice the stares from your father who were piercing like knifes into his back.

Now, the sextuplets and you graduate high school with the others in one month. Osomatsu asked you if you both could have sex, but you two had a problem. Both of you weren't able to have sex, because in your guys home was always someone. By Osomatsu for sure, but your father works at home mostly so he can have an eye on you. But lucky you, your father needs to work in the office for one day. So Osomatsu and you made a plan when it would be the best time. You two needed to skip the last two lessons, but this should be worth it for finally taking the next step into your relationship.

You unlock the front door and call out: "Tou-san?! Are you home?!" Waiting a few moments, you walk inside and Osomatsu follows you. "Finally~! I can hug you in your home without being scared that your father will kill me~!" Osomatsu quickly does what he says and gives you a kiss on the cheek. You blush crimson and look shyly down to the ground. Osomatsu chuckles and kicks off his shoes. "C'mon (y/n)-chan, we're taking a bath together." "E-Eh?!" White steam comes now out of our head, but you take your shoes off as well and let yourself getting pulled up the stairs.