Women are weak, but mothers are strong (Karamatsu x Pregnant!Reader)

Matsuno Karamatsu is known as someone who always tries to keep a cool head, but after his wife (you) got pregnant he got even more worried about you than he was before. You want to eat a donut or ice cream? Not with Karamatsu. He makes sure you get healthy food, for you and the baby. Some time Karamatsu may allows you to eat sweets and unhealthy food, but that's rare.

When you feel sick or want to leave the house on your own, Karamatsu gets even more worried. He is afraid you get hurt with the baby together when you leave the house or when you need to puke when you ate just a few seconds ago. Karamatsu knows it must be the normal sickness much pregnant ladies have, but Karamatsu can't help it. Even thought the others getting annoyed from his overprotective side, you think it's cute.

You live in the Matsuno household, because Matsuyo got worried of you living alone in an apartment with Karamatsu. Even if she loves his son, Matsuyo isn't really trusting him to keep his head together when you are actually in labor. Even thought he didn't told him and you keep it as a secret.

You peek your head inside the living room, looking suspicious around. "Hm? What's wrong, (y/n)-chan?" Osomatsu ask confused. "Is my husband in the house?" You were sleeping till now, so you don't know if Karamatsu is around or not. "No. He left to buy some groceries for Kaa-san." Choromatsu says, but isn't looking up from his book. You snicker and walk inside the living room now.

"Whoa, where did you hide that?" Osomatsu ask surprised when he sees all the unhealthy snacks. "Hehe~. Karamatsu may can hide all the snacks, but as a pregnant woman I have the nose from a bloodhound. I smelled this cookies a mile ago." You smile proudly and lay everything down onto the table. Osomatsu grabs a bag of chips while Choromatsu takes the pockey's. Since Karamatsu is hiding the snacks his brothers doesn't really get the chance to eat some too. And since his brothers are your brothers-in-law, sharing is the word that lays in the air.

You open the cookie package and- "?!" Within a few seconds the package is empty and you have a dreamy smile on your lips with crumbs around your mouth. Osomatsu and Choromatsu staring at you really shocked. "Hm? What's wrong?" You ask confused and open a new package with candy. "Um ... how?" Choromatsu ask speechless. "You looked like you didn't ate anything since a whole week (y/n)-chan." Osomatsu smiles dumbfounded while looking at the crumbs on the table. "I love Karamatsu, but he isn't letting me eat sweets since I'm pregnant. I would kill for a damn ice cream cup with marshmellows inside~."

"(Y/n)-chan, you're drooling." "Hah!" You quickly wipe the saliva away. "I remember Todomatsu's putting one in the freezer. ... Wanna share~?" Osomatsu ask with a smirk. "And for that, I love you Osomatsu. But as my brother-in-law." Osomatsu stands up and makes his way over to the kitchen. "Bring three spoons with you!" Choromatsu yells over to his older brother. You giggle and take one pockey. "What're you reading anyways, Choromatsu?" "Ah, just a manga novel." Choromatsu smiles shyly with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Cool~. Do you have a few I could lend? Staying at home while being pregnant is quiet boring." "Of course! I have-" "Here we go~!" "Eyyy~!" Choromatsu and you cheering happy while Osomatsu place the ice cream cup down, handing both of you a spoon.

And with that, you three eat the whole ice cream while talking about a few things. Even if you don't know it, the others are glad Karamatsu were able to get you as his girlfriend and than as his wife. Since the first day they met you, you were so nice and sweet that they weren't believing at first Karamatsu was really your boyfriend.

Time flew by and you three take the last spoon full with ice cream in your mouth. You guys ate the snacks together with the ice cream and most of it was chocolate, so it tasted really good. But the one thing happened you feared deep inside down.