The kind twin

Requested by FWPlacencia623

You're the twin sister from Totoko

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Matsuno brothers standing in front of the house from the Yowai family. Osomatsu knocks on the front door and after a few moments pass by, you open the door. "Oh, hello guys." You smile at the sextuplets friendly, causing their cheeks to turn into a light red. "He-Hey, (y/n)-chan. I-Is T-Totoko-chan home?" Choromatsu ask with a nervous smile. "Of course. Wait here one moment, I-" But Totoko push you to the side. "Oh, you." Totoko looks unwell to the side. "Ah, w-we have the tickets-" "I'm sorry, but I already have plans for today. I forgot we wanted to go to the amusement park." Totoko hums, before her eyes glance over to you.

"?!" Without a warning, Totoko grabs your shoulders and push you a bit too rough forward. Causing you to lose the balance from the sudden movements and you stumble forward. Hitting Ichimatsu with your own body. He quickly wraps his arms around you, so you aren't falling down to the ground. "Have fun with the NEETs, bye (y/n)~!" With that, Totoko leaves the house and you seven behind.

You look at the brothers, who seem to be sad that Totoko left them without even saying to them the reason why. " ... I'm sorry for Totoko. If you guys want, I could spend the day with you. Even if I just look like her I'm not really Totoko, but if you want I can try to act like here. So it feels like Totoko has with you six the date." You say with a soft smile, pushing yourself gently away from Ichimatsu to not bother him even more.

"No!" You are surprised to hear the sudden, panicked shoot outs from the sextuplets. After all, you know how much they love Totoko and for how long they running after her. Karamatsu clears his throat and says: "You don't need to pretend, Karamatsu girl. Having the bless to go with you on a date must be destiny. We like you the way you are, my dearest." The others feeling their rips breaking, but you laugh softly. "Really cool, Karamatsu-kun. Just like always." The second oldest blush from your comment and quickly put on his sunglasses, to hide his redden cheeks.

"Do you go with us to the amusement park, (y/n)-chan!?" Jyushimatsu ask excited smiling. You nod your head with a soft smile. "But let me change first my clothes. Wearing a skirt by such places isn't really the best idea." "We'll wait, (y/n)-chan!" The sextuplets beaming with an very happy smile. You laugh softly and step back into the house, gesturing the Matsuno brothers that they can wait inside. The brothers don't wait any second and following you inside.

You walk quickly up the stairs, to not let the six wait too long. "(Y/n)-chan is so nice~." Osomatsu sighs in bliss, having an lovey dovey look in his face. "Maybe it's the best that Totoko-chan didn't wanted to go with us~." Todomatsu says dreamy, having the same look in his eyes just like his oldest brother. "Agree~." Waiting five minutes patiently, you walk down the stairs again. Wearing a black t-shirt, having an white hoodie with zipper (open) over it, wearing light blue jeans and white socks to it you look absolutely adorable for the sextuplets. Not just that you braid your hair up into a ponytail, what is a really rare view since you always make an messy bun, because of your laziness. Still, a few strands hanging out, telling the Matsuno brothers you hurried. Only for them.

'(Y/n)-chan looks so damn cute!'

~At the amusement park~
The Matsuno brothers and you enter the amusement park, with the tickets the six already payed. "I promise to repay you guys." You say with a look of worry in your eyes. "Y-You don't need to, (y/n)-chan! Really!" Choromatsu says nervously, waving his hand quickly form side to side. You hum and look sad down to the ground. You know the sextuplets doesn't really have much money, so you hate to see them pay for everything while you can't give anything in return. "H-How about you pay for the food, (y/n)-chan? We can eat later and you pay for it? How's that?" Todomatsu ask with a sweaty smile, trying to cheer you up again. You hum, thinking about this idea.