Haven't you heard? I am... (Musical!Ichimatsu x Spirit!Reader)

A/N: I'm watching and reading right Toilet-bound Hanako-kun, so I got inspired and thought: "Why not making a small story with Itchy Pinefield~?" And who ever loves spirits and mysteries I can say, Hanako-kun is a really good one.

Enjoy~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I summon you, evil spirit (y/n)! The one who took someone's life in exchange to live after death!" Itchy is alone in the library. He read in a demonic book about the evil spirit called (y/n). She can only be summon in the library from Itchy's school. Itchy read, if you summon her, (y/n) will grant you any wish. It doesn't matter what wish you have, as long as you are fine with paying a suitable price. (Y/n) can even take the soul from someone as payback, means killing the person.

Itchy got curious and wanted to summon her, since the other results with summoning a demon wasn't really working out, Itchy thought maybe a spirit is a good idea to start with. So he said the words he needed to. Only one thing is missing.

Saying (y/n)'s name three times in a row.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! ... (Y/n)!" Suddenly, the candles get blew out and the complete library turns pitched black. Itchy stands up and looks around. "Who summoned me? The evil spirit (y/n)." A very monotone voice ask. Itchy's blood runs cold and he starts to tremble slightly. He didn't thought the evil spirit will sound so dangerous. "I..." That's the only thing he can bring out of his mouth.

"Beeeehiiiind youuuu~!"

"?!" The lights from the library gets turned on, but really dimmed. Itchy turns around to the voice and freeze. A face is right in front of his own. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" With a scream, Itchy stumbles back and ends up falling down onto his butt. "Uuuuuh~! Humans this days getting scared so easily~!" Itchy eyes the evil spirit up and down.

You wear a school uniform, only known in Japan. It looks like you wear a high school uniform, which means you must had died in the same age Itchy is right now. Your (h/c) hair looks beautiful, your (e/c) eyes looking in amuse down at Itchy, on your lips is a smile visible and you look really cute and beautiful at the same time. Especially your skin, who looks already soft. But Itchy can see that a dark purple hairclip holds your bangs up, means they must be long.

Itchy's cheeks turning slightly red while he stares at you with widen eyes. You hum and float down, so you can face him again. "Did you summoned me, human boy?" You ask curious while you pout. "E-Eh?" Itchy can only stare, feeling a bit nervous for some reason. You turn around, to face Itchy now with your face upwards. "Hellooooo~? Can you taaaaaalk~?" Itchy flinch and quickly crawls away from you. "A-Are you, (y/n)?" "The one and only~! To your service~!"

You land down on your feet and bow down like a royal. Itchy stands up and- "Hello at first! My name is (y/n), the evil spirit! Do you have a wish?! Tell me and I'll help you to make it come true~! It doesn't matter what you wish for~! I can make it come true, even if you want full control of the whole world or universe~! But always remember, the higher my use of power is who goes beyond human understanding, the price is going to be that much greater you need to pay~! So, what's your wish~?" You look now with sparkling eyes at Itchy, floating in front of him again.

"Ah ... I ... I thought you were evil and not like that!" Itchy suddenly yells at you. You hum confused and look at him like that. "I'm evil, but I don't know what you mean with 'like that'." "Evil spirit! Means you are evil and your personality too! Even demons are more terrifying than you!" Itchy is a bit disappointed that he doesn't get an evil spirit like he thought of.

You hum and lay your head to the side. Glancing away from Itchy. "I can be evil, but I don't see a reason for doing so. I mean ... just a few minutes ago you were screaming in fear when you looked at me." You chuckle evilly, causing Itchy to blush in embarrassment. "Th-That was because I didn't thought it'll work!" You giggle amused and float up again.