Am I allowed to love you?

You never was a girl with much confidence. Hiding was usual for you and speaking rarely too. You blush really easily when someone is complimenting you. So you're a typical shy girl.

When you came into high school you got friends with the Matsuno sextuplets. They found you really nice and didn't mind if you shy away from time to time. But you started to fall in love with the oldest brother, Matsuno Osomatsu.

He was a pervert, sure, but whenever you were sad or felt scared Osomatsu notice this and told you jokes to cheer you up. Even if he tried to touch you under your uniform. You of course had a hard time after realizing this to be around Osomatsu.

When he saw you staring at him you bushed a crimson red and run away. Almost everyone notice your crush on Osomatsu, but he didn't. He thought you don't really like him much. I mean, a girl runs away from him before he could even talk to her? Not really the best sign.

Anyways. Time flew by and you are now in your 20s. But one thing changed three months ago and broke your whole world apart. Totoko asked Osomatsu out if he wants to be her boyfriend. Love sick like this boys is for Totoko he said yes.

When you heard from Choromatsu the news you were the whole day spending time in your apartment. With this thought in your mind: 'I waited too long.'

Today you didn't really felt well so your boss immediately send you home. He doesn't like it if one of his employers is sick and would be worried if he or she still works. So here you are. Walking slowly home while keeping your eyes to the ground.

Your bangs covering your eyes. 'I need to buy groceries today. Should I buy them now? I mean I have free time now anyways and I only feel a bit warm. So it should be okay, right?' You walk a different road to arrive by the grocery store near your apartment.

You walk inside, grab a basket and start to put everything inside you need. Snacks aren't missing of course. 'When I come home I pack everything away and go to bed. Maybe a bit sleep will help me.' A soft sigh leave your lips.

Suddenly a hand tabs you from behind on your shoulder. You hum and turn your head to the person. "Are you listening (y/n)-chan?" Osomatsu ask chuckling. Your cheeks turning red when you see him, but you quickly look down to the ground. "S-S-Sorry, O-Osomatsu-kun. W-What di-did you s-say?"

Osomatsu smiles a bit softly, but ask: "Why aren't you at work?" "E-Eh?" You look now flustered at him. "I mean, aren't at work around this time?" You hum and nod your head. Looking quickly away again and starting to walk. Osomatsu follows you quickly.

"That wasn't really answering my question." Osomatsu chuckles and put his hands inside his pockets. "A-Ah um ... m-my boss s-send me home. I-It's just ... a-a bit si-sickness." You mumble shyly. Osomatsu hums and looks at your face now closer from the side. 'She was already red before I speak to her.'

"Do you have a fever?" You shrug your shoulders lightly and grab a bag rice. "Ah!" But Osomatsu suddenly takes the basket away from your hand. Making you flinch and causing your face to turn more red. Because your hands touched for a second.

"What do you still need, (y/n)-chan?" "E-Eh?" Osomatsu stars to walk again. Now you follow him quickly. "I'll carry your groceries home. Seeing my high school friend carrying such heavy bags home would be really mean if I don't help, right?"

Your heart starts to beat faster and you have butterflies in your stomach. But your head tells you that you aren't allowed to feel this way. Osomatsu has still a girlfriend. 'I ... need to walk home alone. That's not right. That's wrong.'

After you got everything you payed by the cash register. You grabbed the two bags before Osomatsu could and rushed quickly outside. But Osomatsu follows you this time. Usually he would let it slip and don't bother you anymore.

"(Y/n)-chan didn't you heard what I said? I'll carry the bags for you. Didn't you said you're sick?" You stop walking what cause Osomatsu to do the same. "Why? Why ... are you so nice?" You ask sniffing. Osomatsu hums confused. "We're friends, (y/n)-chan. Do you want me to be mean to you?"

"That would be the best!" You suddenly yell. Making Osomatsu a bit jump. But when you turned a bit around to him his eyes widen. Tears rolling down your face and dripping down from your chin. "Please ... stop being so nice to me. If you keep ... doing this ... I only fall more for you."

"Eh?" Osomatsu stares at you with widen eyes. You turn away again and say: "Just ... leave me alone." And with that you walk quickly away.

~And then...~
You lay in your bed while your head hurts. When you freeze you pull the blanket over your whole body and when you feel hot you throw it away. And this happens all five seconds.

While you lay there tears leaving your eyes. Not just because your head hurts. 'I yelled at Osomatsu-kun. Now ... he thinks of me as a rude person. He'll never ... talk with me again. I messed everything up.' You whimper and shut your eyes tightly.

Suddenly something cold is touching your forehead. You hum and open your eyes a little. "Man, I didn't thought you can catch such a high fever (y/n)-chan." Osomatsu sighs and looks down at you. Without noticing you fall asleep, but Osomatsu woke you up suddenly.

Means you still think you have a dream. "Oso..." You mumble quiet. Osomatsu flinch from the sudden nickname you just gave him. "Y-Yeah?" Tears welling up in your eyes and you ask: "I know you have a girlfriend but ... do you allow me to love you?"

Osomatsu's eyes widen. He opens his mouth but when Osomatsu hears soft snores from you he sighs lightly. "You really think my answer would change the way you feel, (y/n)-chan?"

After you run away crying Osomatsu realize that he get everything wrong. That you actually loved him instead of disliking. So Osomatsu walked over to Totoko's place and asked her if she really loves him. With ESP kitty it was easy for him to find out that Totoko only asked him out because she was jealous that Osomatsu was giving you more attention than her.

When Osomatsu wanted to talk with you he saw your front door was not locked. He of course got worried and rushed inside. When he saw nobody in the apartment beside you he sighed in relieve. That you forgot to lock the door is not really usual.

But when Osomatsu wanted to wake you up he saw how red your face was. So he touched your forehead and had the feeling he could fry an egg on your face. What he didn't do.

Osomatsu sits down on the floor and leans his back against your bed. He smiles a little and close his eyes. "Do you allow me to love you back after so much time, (y/n)-chan?"