Yandere!Matsu brothers x Little sister!Reader

A/N: Characters not belong to me.

(y/n) = (your/name)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What would you do if you find out that your six let brothers are possessive yanderes? Would you tell this your parents or sending them to asylum? Or talking things with them out? I guess every normal person would try to stay away from them. But after I found ou about their yandere side (without their noticing) I looked around in the internet. And a few days later I got a small guidebook about yanderes. What the difference is, the danger and much more.

Since I still go to high school my brothers couldn't really do anything against this. And I school I started to read the small book. After school I stayed a bit longer to read the rest. So I decided to talk with my brothers about this. In the worst scenario they will kill me. Why I'm not scared? Because I think I know my brothers. And even if they can be a bit harsh sometimes I don't think they want to kill me. I hope.

"I'm home!" I yell loud enough and shut the front door behind me. Within a second my brothers coming quickly out of the living room.

"Where were you (y/n)?" Ichimatsu ask a bit monotone. "Just a bit longer in school. I-" "And what were you doing there?" Jyushimatsu ask right away before I can even explain it. I take my shoes off and step onto the wooden floor. But my brothers already standing in front if me. Blocking the way to walk pass by them.

"We were worried about you (y/n)." Todomatsu said with a sad look in his eyes. "Why dind't you called us for picking you up by school? Walking alone home at this time of hour is too dangerous for someone like you, my like sister." Karamatsu said calm. Looking worried at me. "Don't you want to be around your Onii-chan, (y/n)?" Osomatsu hugs me from the side while laying his head down onto mine. Hugging me a bit closer and tighter at him. "If you needed to finish your homework at school you know your can always ask me or the others. We would always help you with them." Choromatsu takes one of my hands while looking worried at me.

I hum and say with a sweaty smile: "If you would let me explain everything you wouldn't be so worried anymore Nii-chan's." The six staring at me. Waiting for my explanation. "Oh! Before I start, are Kaa-san and Tou-san home?" "No. They went out for a date today. But why-" But I interrupt Ichimatsu. "I notice that you six have a tint of an yandere I your heads, Nii-chan's. Say, is it true?"

For a while my brothers don't say a single word. But Osomatsu let me go. "What are you talking about, my sweetheart?" Karamatsu all smiling. Now I look up to him with an blanked expression. "Why do you think we're yanderes? And what are-" But I interrupt Karamatsu. By quickly sneaking between Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu out of the little circle. "Really? What if..." I turn around and say with a small smile: "...I say I want to move out after I graduate high school, Nii-chan's?"

The eyes from my brothers widen. I can see their eyes turning a bit dark. I hold my hands behind my back and try not to push it too much over the edge. From what I read is that possessive yanderes would even hurt their love interest just to make sure he/she will never leave. What can lead to get killed. So I gave my brothers a soft smile and say: "That you six are yanderes ... I don't mind it, Nii-chan's. And I would never leave your sides of course. I mean, I'm in the last year of high school and I still don't know what I should do. So I think I'll stay home after school with you, Nii-chan's. Now don't look so scared and give me a hug?"

I stretch my arms to the side out and smile softly at my brothers with closed eyes. And I get a tight hug from someone. When I open one eye a little I can see it's Ichimatsu. "You promise?" He ask loud enough for the others to get heard. I hum and hug Ichimatsu back. "Of course. And if I ever want to move out I'll tell you. Before I leave I want your permission for it. I promise you Nii-chan's ... that I will not leave your side as long as you want me around."