Meeting a weird family

"Eh?! My family?!" You ask really shocked. "Um ... yeah." "We never saw one of your family members and you never talk about them. We're just curious, you know (y/n)-chan?" Osomatsu ask with a smile. "Besides, you knew me and my shitty oldest brothers (y/n)-chan. They are the worst of the worst." Todomatsu smiles cutely. "Oi!!"

You laugh awkwardly and look away from the sextuplets. Scratching your back head with one hand while sweat drops running down your face. The sextuplets looking at each other worried.

Let me explain it. You become friends with these NEETs because you work in video store. Where these boys buying their porn stuff. One day all of them got the theme about a girl who never looked at them disgusted when they bought a AV and that she even talked with them a bit. That's how you become friends.

"If you aren't good with your family we can understand it (y/n)-chan. Not everyone likes their family." Choromatsu said with a small smile. You clear your throat and say with a sweaty smile: "I-It's not that, Choro. I um ... y-you see ... m-my family is ... special and I'm scared ... y-you six don't want to spend time with me anymore after meeting them."

The cheeks from the brothers turning red. They can't believe you care for them so much that you don't want them to hate you. "Do not fear, Karamatsu girl! We could never hate such a beauty like you!" Karamatsu said dramatically. "R-Really?" The other five humming and nodding their heads. "W-Well ... l-let me make a quick call then."

~And then...~
You called your parents and after they said it's fine you took the sextuplets with you. You seven needed to take the train for two hours, but the six didn't mind it at all. They were rather happy to spend the whole day with you.

But you looked more nervous and scared the more time passed by. Now you seven stand in front of your home. With a shaky hand you press the doorbell. And not a few seconds later ... "I'm opening the door!!" "You were the last time opening!! Now it's my turn!!" Kid voices yelling at each other, but that's not all.

"It's my oldest daughter!! Out of the way kids!! Daddy is opening this door!!" "NO!!!!" The Matsuno brothers staring at you now. Your body trembles in pure embarrassment while your face turned red. "Don't ... say a word now."

But the front door gets open slowly. A woman who looks with her face a little similar to yours smiles friendly. "Ah, so you were-mpfh?!" Before you can even say more your mother hugs your tightly and press your face in the process into her breasts.

"(Y/n)~! It's been such a long time~!" Your mother said dreamy. But now she notice the sextuplets. "Are these your friends?" You say something, but it gets muffled from the breasts of your mother. Fast footsteps running down stairs.

"Pfuah!" You gasp for air when your mother let go and stepped to the side. But the next enemies waiting for you. "Onee-chaaan~!!" "My sweet daughter~!!" "Ack!" Within a second two kids jumping at you and a man. You four falling down to the ground.

You groan in pain while the others laughing. "Get off me!! You're too heavy!!" You try to push them away, but it has no use. "You want to leave?" "Eh?"

The sextuplets, who looked at you first, looking now over to your mother. She smiles at them friendly. "If you want to leave, go ahead. We can't hold any of you back." "A-Ah um ... n-no. We don't want to leave." Choromatsu said for all. Your mother looks now surprised at the six boys.

But ... "Aoi! Look! Shadow clones!" A boy said shocked while pointing at the sextuplets. "Eh?" "Wow! That's awesome! Can I stab one of you with a knife and you'll poof?!" A girl ask really excited. "Eh?!" "Don't you dare Aoi!!"

~And then...~
The Matsuno brothers and your family are together in the living room. While your mother is making some tea, your father has you sitting in his lap and hugs you close to him. Your two little twin siblings staring at the sextuplets with sparkling eyes.

"Are you really like us?!" The boy named Aki ask excited. "Um ... w-well not exactly, but I think-" "That's awesome!" The girl named Aoi interrupts Todomatsu really happy. The six glancing now over to you. "Please, let me go dad. I'm dying." You say with a pale face.

"But papa needs his hugz~! And you were always hug-shy~! So just let me squeeze you a bit more~!" Your father said dreamy. "I bring the tea and a few snacks~!" Your mother coos happy when she enters the room. Your two siblings running over to your mother now, while you struggle around.

Your father let go of you and you quickly run to your mother too. Before Aki and Aoi can grab one of the three cookies you snatch them all to yourself. "Eh?!" "Nyahaha! Oldest rules!" You laugh and quickly eat all three cookies.

"Ah! Not fair Onee-chan!" "Just because your older doesn't mean you can eat our snacks!" Aki and Aoi pulling at your pants, but down to the ground. The sextuplets quickly holding their hands over their bleeding nose while staring at your black panty.

You pull your feet out and start to walk back. "I'm going to eat your snacks~!" With that you quickly leave the living room. "Aaaaah!!" "Not our snacks Onee-chaaan!!" Aki and Aoi quickly running with tears in their eyes after you.

~And then...~
The sextuplets looking around your old bedroom. They didn't thought you were such a simple girl. "I'm sorry if I or my family weirded you out." You laugh a bit nervous while scratching the back of your head. "I like your family (y/n)-chan. But say, what color has your bra?" Osomatsu ask smiling while blood is running down from his nose.

The others want to hit him or getting mad, but they're curious too. "Hm? My bra? Uuuhhh..." You pull your
(f/c) hoodie a bit forward while looking down. "...Oh! Be lucky today, Ichi. It's purple." You smile and look up again.

Ichimatsu faints with a nosebleed and falls down to the ground. "Nii-san!" Jyushimatsu yells panicked. "Do you have red too?!" Osomatsu graps you by your shoulders while waiting for your answer. "Well ... honestly I just bought underwear in your guys color. I don't know why."

"I want to see this." The brothers thinking out loud. "No thank you." You smile innocently. Now the brothers looking sad down to the ground.

Suddenly your doors gets ripped open. "Onee-chan play with us!" Aki said excited. "Yeah! Put this own and be our pet again!" Aoi holds up cat ears and a cat tail. You sigh lightly and walk over to them. "I have a better idea you two." "What is it?!"

You smirk evilly and look now at the sextuplets. Making them gulp in fear. "How about these Onii-chan's will being your pets~?" "Eh?!" Aki's and Aoi's eyes starting to sparkle. "I take the dogs!" "I take the cats!"

~Later that day~
You seven sit together in a train, back to Akatsuka. The Matsuno brothers looking more dead than alive. Your siblings really killed them with their energy. "You know..." The boys humming while looking at you now with tired eyes.

You look with a blush on your face out of the window. "...when I saw you six playing with my siblings ... I thought of you as pretty good fathers in the future." "Eh?" The sextuplets looking at you with widen eyes. "Or something like this." You mumble and hide put your hood over your head. To hide the blush.

Still the brothers were able to see it. You hum when someone suddenly takes your hands. "If you want we two can make a baby together after we arrive your home, my sweetheart~?" Karamatsu winks at you and give your one hand a kiss.

"Oi! I'm the one who makes (y/n)-chan pregnant after we get home!" The others yelling angry. "Are you crazy?! I never said I want kids from you!" "Eh?! You don't want?! But I'll be the best man for you when it comes to sex!!"

You stand up and quickly walk to the door from the train to change. "(Y/n)-chan wait!! Do we have sex after we arrive Akatsuka?!" "My ass you NEET virgins!!" "Is that a yes?!"