Demon or Human?: Demon choose

Requested by @remachanoffical

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Yeah ... let's go home." You smile softly at the six demons. They smiling really happy and grabbing your hand. Well, your hands if I be honest.

"?!" But before they can pull you with them the sextuplets slapping their arms away from you. Now they stand in front of you. "B-But (y/n)-chan! Di-Didn't you love us?!" Osomatsu ask panicked. You look a bit sad away from them and sigh lightly.

"I did, Osomatsu. I really loved you six since 5th grade." "Th-Then why don't you-" But before Todomatsu can ask you interrupt him. "You always forget about me whenever Totoko was around. You six even let me wait for two hours in Akatsuka park and didn't even told me that you wouldn't come. I don't really know what you thought of me whenever I was so stupid, but I have enough."

You step to the side, only to look at the six demon princes. They stare at you with widen eyes when they see your warm smile. "I'm over it, finally. I fall for someone else and they were the first one who even wanted to spend time with me." You look back to the sextuplets now.

"I'm sorry, but thank you for being my first love." You bow down to apologize. The Matsuno brothers looking unwell away from you. After they heard from Chibita you love them they wanted to meet up with you and tell you they love you back. Since you were still a special person for them who always listend to their problems.

They even rejected Totoko when she asked the brothers for another date. But now it's too late and they realize this. These boys didn't saw how a girl actually loved them for such a long time and now they lost her. To other people who actually took care of her when she was feeling sad.

Karamatsu lays a hand down on your shoulder. Making the six demons glaring a little and you a bit nervous. Karamatsu smiles at you softly and said: "We should apologize, (y/n)-chan. Thank you for loving us." Each brother gave you a hug and walking home with a wave.

They knew they can't change you mind anymore. And making a scene like in a Korea drama would only lead you to be sad. And this is the last thing they want see. You watch with a sad look on your face how the brothers walking away.

You hum when two arms going from behind around your waist. "So you love us, eh~?" Orson ask smirking. A huge blush goes now across your face. You quickly put your hands over your face to hide it while looking down.

"Awww~! Look at our cute girlfriend~!" Todd coos and take your hands from your face. "Gi-Girl-" "We love you too." Before you can say something Itchy cuts you off with a kiss on your lips.

When he pulls away Itchy said surprised: "I didn't thought your lips are so soft (y/n)-chan." "Really?! Let me test!" "?!" Orson spins you quickly around to smash his lips onto yours. You squeak from his sudden action and opened your mouth a little. Perfect for Orson to slip his tongue inside.

You moan when he press his tongue against yours. But Orson gets pulled away and stumbles back. Letting go of you too. "Oi!" Karla caught you before you could hit the ground. Because the sudden pulling away and the french kiss was too much for your poor virgin body.

"You can't just french kiss (y/n)-chan, Orson! At least ask her for permission!" Charlie lectures him, but kiss you right before Karla can. You squeak when Charlie slips his tongue as well in your mouth. Not letting a single spot untouched.

When Charlie pulls away only a string of saliva connects your lips now. "And why can you french kiss her and not me?! Hah?!" Orson ask angry. "Her face looked really cute right now. I couldn't hold back." Charlie said strict while pushing his glasses up.

You whine and wish to go home already. Your groceries need a fridge and this pretty quickly. Or else poor food will be dying in a few minutes. "Oh my~! Darling, you drool. Wait, let me help you with wiping it away~." "Mpf?!"

Karla licks the drool away before he press his lips down on yours. Kissing you deeply and pushing his tongue against yours. You moan again while gripping his shoulders. Karla pulls away when he notice you're getting out of air. Since the six are demons they can hold their breath longer than humans of course.

"Look at (y/n)-chan~. She's panting for air and looks so ready right now~." Todd coos happy and gives you a small kiss on the lips. Even if he's the sin of lust he don't want to put you into more heating feelings.

"Eh?" "?!" Before anyone recognize anything Juicy takes you out of Karla's arms. He hops onto his motorcycle and starts the motor. "I'll bring (y/n)-chan home~!" And with that Juicy drives away while holding you with one arm and his tail in a safe position. Yes, he turned back into his demon form.

The five staring shocked at Juicy, before quickly pipe their own motorcycle over. Hopping onto them and driving in their demon form after Juicy and you. "Oi!! Don't you dare to start anything without us Juicy!!"

Tears rolling down your face like a waterfall while you think smiling dumbfounded: 'I just wanted to eat~!'

In loving memory of the grocery store food who died on these day.