Pervert vs Bookworm (High schooler!Osomatsu x Reader)

Osomatsu is in town and tries to hit on a girl. Flirting with her, following her a while and flipping skirts up. Normal high school boy stuff. So it's normal to Osomatsu to earn a punch, a kick or a slap from a girl.

You can understand if I say that Osomatsu is really confused right now. When he saw a girl from his school, looking down into a book while slowly walking, Osomatsu took this chance to flip her skirt up.

That she wore red underwear is a different story, but she didn't slapped, kicked or punched Osomatsu at all. Even if he was waiting for the pain nothing happens.

You roll your eyes and start to walk again. Osomatsu stares at you with a really perplexed face before he snaps out of his trance. "W-Wait!" You hum and look over your shoulder. Stopping in youe tracks again.

Osomatsu stops quickly before he bump into you. With a small blush on his cheeks Osomatsu ask: "Why don't you slap me? Do you like me? Wanna be my girlfriend?" You push your black glasses up and turn around. Shutting your book in one hand with a light sigh.

"First, I'm pacifist. Second, I barly know you. And third, no thank you Matsuno-san." "So you know me!" Osomatsu beams with a happy smile. You sigh and get up on your tip toes. Osomatsu tense up when your face is very near to his.

You hum and flick against Osomatsu's forehead. "Ouch!" You step back and say with a calm voice: "If I would be you Matsuno-san, I would stop with flipping girls skirts up. Or else you could get hurt really bad and end up in hospital."

You turn away and open your book again. Starting to make your way home. But Osomatsu follows you with a smile. "Does that mean you're worried about me~?" Osomatsu put his hand under your skirt, but you only step aside.

Without saying more you turn into a store. Osomatsu wanted to follow you but when he saw which store it is he freeze. You just walked into an underwear shop for women. Osomatsu hums when he see you turn your head over your shoulder.

"?!" You stick your tongue out before turning away and walking deeper inside. Osomatsu can only stare before blood runs out of his nose. 'Oh this will be so much fun~!'

~The next day~
Osomatsu was waiting by the school gate and looked out for you. Ten minutes before the teacher is closing the gates you finally arrived. Again, you looked down into a book. You didn't even notice Osomatsu and just walked to the school building.

So he of course follows you. "?!" When two hands tickling your sides from behind you flinch and let go of your book. You turn around and Osomatsu chuckles while waving his hands lightly from side to side. "Good morning~!"

You huff a little before picking your book up. "Say, you didn't told me your name yesterday. Why not telling your future boyfriend~?" Osomatsu ask with a smirk. But instead of a blushing face he earns a straight face from you.

"Boyfriend? You really thought about this?" Osomatsu hums happily and nod his head. You turn away and walk now over to your locker. "So? What's your name?" "My name is (l/n) (y/n). But I'm not surprised you didn't know me, Matsuno-san."

Osomatsu hums confused. You take your shoes off and put on slippers. "Eh?! You got slippers (l/n)-san?! How?!" Osomatsu ask shocked. You hum and say with a small smile: "That's a secret, Matsuno-san." While you said this you hold your index finger now in front of your lips and wink at Osomatsu. His eyes widen. "Y-You smiled!"

You turn away and open your book again. Starting to read while heading over to class. On Osomatsu's face creeps up a huge blush. Seeing you smile (even if it was just a second) stole this boys heart. "(L-L/n)-san! Wait for me!"

~Several weeks later~
After Osomatsu found out you sit right in front of him in his class he was bothering you all the time he could. But whenever he made a pervert commend or tried to flirt with you he always end up blushing while you walk away in victory.

Today too, Osomatsu is following you while you read a book. "(Y/n)-chan~? How about we two skip the next lesson and go somewhere else~?" Osomatsu ask with a smirk while laying an arm around your waist.

You push your glasses up and look at Osomatsu with this unreadable face. "Well ... do you have a condom with you, Osomatsu-san?" "?!" Osomatsu's face turns bright red while his arm gets loosen. You smile a little at Osomatsu before flicking his forehead. "Ouch!"

"Too bad~." Osomatsu stopped walking while you walk away and start to read again. 'Sometimes I could just ... ack! Hmpf! Maybe when I ask her straight for sex? No, (y/n)-chan isn't reacting to these things. She's only saying something back what makes me blush. ... Ugh! From where does she know so much?! I never saw her reading porn or buying anything like this!'

While Osomatsu is thinking hard of an idea to make you blush, you look a bit over your shoulder. "Ah! (Y/n)-chan!" You hum and look now at your friend. "What's up? You look so happy. That's strange for a straight-faced girl like you." Your friend chuckles and walks now next to you.

You shut your book and say with a hum: "I think ... I fall for a pervert." Your friend wants to say something, but when they see your happy smile they say: "Well, as long as your happy (y/n)-chan."