My weird brothers

Choromatsu wakes up with a groan and crack his eyes open. Osomatsu punched him into his face while you kicked him into his hip. Your upper half lays on Jyushimatsu while he sleeps in a weird position too.

Choromatsu looks at the alarm clock and- "FUCK!!!" He yells and stands quickly up. Waking the others up too. "(Y/N) YOU'RE FUCKING LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" "SHIT!!!" The others standing quickly up while you crawl back under the blanket.

"?!" Osomatsu grabbed your left foot and drags you out of the futon. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Osomatsu drags you into the bathroom and throws you inside while the others panics around.

Since your parents left for two months to go on a vacation the sextuplets got the mission to make sure their little sister (you) is safe. Means waking you up so you don't come too late to school, giving you a obento for school and help you (if you need it) to make your homework.

It's not much to do honestly. So Matsuzo and Matsuyo said, if they found out their sons made just one mistake in taking care of their 17 years old sister they get thrown out of the house and need to work. And we all know they don't want this to happen.

After you changed into your school uniform carefree and opened the bathroom door Ichimatsu grabbed you. He rushed with you (throw over his shoulder) down the hallway and the stairs.

"Do you have your schoolbag (y/n)?! Where's your fucking schoolbag?!" Todomatsu ask you panicked/angry. "Put your obento into your schoolbag! Where's your schoolbag?!" Karamatsu has your obento into his hands.

You shrug your shoulders. "How can you not know this?!" Ichimatsu yells angry. "Found it!" Jyushimatsu throws your schoolbag over to you, but hit Osomatsu's head. "Ouch!" Choromatsu grabs your obento, put it inside your schoolbag and push it into your arms.

Karamatsu opens the door while Ichimatsu kicks you out of the house. "Don't you dare to come to late to school (y/n)!" He slams the front door shut. You blink a few times before yawning tired and starting to walk slowly. Hugging your schoolbag against your school uniform.

~And then...~
"Why didn't you ran to school (y/n)?!" "Do you hate us that much?!" "Do you want to see your Onii-chan's sleeping on the street?!" "And why did you forgot your homework?!" "How can you even forget this (y/n)?!" "Do you even listen?!"

The school called and said you were a half hour too late. Of course you knew your brothers wouldn't be rather happy about this fact, but you don't really feel sorry. Because you knew that your parents wouldn't throw them out.

"?!" You flinch when Osomatsu slammed his hands down on the living room table. "(Y/n), give us a good reason for not grounding you." Osomatsu growls in a mad tone. You look at him like a kawaii potato and glancing to the side.

"Um ... to my defend ... you were in such a hurry this morning that I didn't woke up fully." The sextuplets looking at you dumbfounded.

You earned house arrest.

~Later~
It's dinner time. Since the sextuplets aren't such monsters they will let you at least eat. But when Ichimatsu wanted to tell you this he found an empty room. And with that the sextuplets get filled with anger.

You of course left the house ten minutes later after staying in the locked room and made your way over to a friends home. You two are sitting together in a fast food restaurant and eating your dinner together.

"Your mum is so nice Shiro-kun~." You say dreamy and bite down into your burger. "I know~." Your (boy) friend Shiro knows about your brothers and that your parents aren't home. He doesn't mind it at all, but the sextuplets just don't know about him.

After you arrived Shiro's home you two played the whole time video games, then with his little siblings and ended up getting money from Shiro's mother so you two can eat together outside. What you would never declined of course.

"Do you think your brothers found out already
(y/n)cchi?" Shiro ask curious. You hum and say: "I guess they found out when they made dinner. Or wanted to go to Chibita. Even if they grounded me, they would give me at least food."

"I bet they're so worried about their little sister that they would call the police if they didn't found you~." Shiro coos with a smirk. You chuckle evilly and say: "Yes they would."

After you two finished eating you leave the restaurant. "Maaan~! I love eating with you (y/n)cchi~! You always let me steal your fries~!" Shiro said dreamy. "Because you always give me a dessert when I say yes Shiro-kun~." You say dreamy as well.

"(YYYYYY/NNNNNN)!!!!!!" You hum and look over your shoulder. When you see your brothers storming with a dark/mad aura in your direction you two start to run away.

Shiro starts to laugh and said with a happy smile: "You're brothers are so funny (y/n)cchi!" "You think so Shiro-kun!?" You ask laughing.

~And then...~
Shiro run another way since you two rushed into the direction from his home. After that the sextuplets were able to caught you when 12 minutes passed by. They tied you up and took you home.

After much yelling around, curses and fighting you seven ended up sleeping in the futon again. To oversleep again and to repeat the last day.

You know your brothers will never change and grow up like real adults...

...but you know they will love you no matter what you do.