Ouran High AU

Requested by Killed11

I apologize that it took so long and that it's a bit different from what you asked for 🙇‍♀️

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You are a transfer student and are in Akatsuka High school since a week. Almost every girl fell in love with you and your kind smile. And of course the most popular club with the six host heard from you.

You walk down the hallway in school, ignoring the fangirls like usual. "L/n-san?" You hum and look over your shoulder with half closed eyes. The well-known sextuplets, the most popular single boys in school, looking at you with an friendly smile. You feel a bit unwell by the way they smile at you. "Yes?" "Could we have a talk with you under four eyes?" Choromatsu ask with a calm voice. You hesitate at first, but nod your head slightly and follow the sextuplets to their club.

When you walk inside and shut the door, you flinch when the six boys getting suddenly down onto their knees. "Please be a member of our club!" They yell a bit frustrated. "...Eh?" You are a bit startled from their sudden request. "W-Why?" Karamatsu raise his head up and says: "You see, our club needs one more member to survive and since we are known as the host club-" But before Karamatsu can say more, you interrupt him. "And you want me in your club, because the girls fangirling over me, right?" The six flinching and looking in shame away from you.

" ... Since my homeroom teacher wants me to enter a club, it couldn't hurt to be in yours." You sigh quietly and scratch your back head with a light red blush on your cheeks. The sextuplets looking up with an happy smile. "As long! As I don't need to do anything weird with anyone. Promise me this and I'll stay." The brothers standing up and nodding quickly their heads. With that, the host club has a new member.

~A week later~
You sit in the club room, waiting for the sextuplets until their fangirls let them leave. 'Haaah ... so boring. ... Maybe I should bind my chest a bit tighter? I mean, I can almost see a bit of my breasts and before anyone finds out that I'm a girl...' A quiet sigh leave your lips and you stand up from the couch. You turn your back to the door and take off the jacket, followed by the shirt. You take of the bandage from your chest and-

"Eh?!" "Hm?" You look over your shoulder and the sextuplets staring at you with widen eyes. "Oh ... guess I'm out of the club now?" You ask with a quirked brow. "Y-You're a girl?!" Jyushimatsu shut quickly the door before anyone could hear it. "Wait a sec. I need to bind my chest done." You look back down to your breasts, binding the bandage tightly around them. The six having a strong nosebleed, realizing you stand half naked in front of them, even if they can only see your back.

When you have everything on again, you flinch when Todomatsu holds suddenly a skirt out to you. "Please put this on!" "E-Eh? W-Why should I?" You ask taken aback. "We wanna see you in a skirt! Now go!" "?!" Ichimatsu push you into the spare room from your guys club and shut the door. You sigh quietly and blush a bit in embarrassment. Taking five minutes, you open the door again and stand in a skirt now in front of the sextuplets. Along with that, you took the bandage off and bind it in a way around your chest, so you wear in a way a bra.

"?!" You flinch when they have suddenly a bright red face and a nosebleed. "I-I look weird, I know." You say shyly and rub your back head. "N-No! You look super cute!" The six beaming really happy. You blush suddenly and cover with your one hand your mouth a bit, looking nervously to the side. "Y-You think so?"

'How can someone be so cute?!' The brothers feeling an arrow getting shoot straight into their hearts. "W-Why do you wear a boy uniform if you're a girl, (y/n)-chan?" Jyushimatsu ask a little nervous and confused. "Um ... you see, I'm a tomboy. I'm not really the girly type and before I came to the school, I have short hair, because my little sister thought it would be really funny to cut my hair while I'm sleeping. The school thought I'm a boy, so I just let it stay like that."

You hum when the boys didn't say a single word. The sextuplets can't believe you really are a girl and that you are so cute. They never saw you blushing, neither did you looked so nervous and shy while talking with them.

Osomatsu takes a deep breath of oxygen, walks over to you and lays one hand down onto your shoulder. "From now on ... you wear the girl uniform whenever you are with us in this club room, (y/n)-chan." Osomatsu says really serious, but blood is running down his nose. You raise one hand up and press your sleeve gently against Osomatsu's nose, stopping the bleeding by that. "And you won't throw me out of your club? I mean ... I'm not a handsome boy like you guys."

You don't know it, but that you called the brothers handsome means a lot to them. "Promise us that only we are allowed to see you like this, my dearest." Karamatsu says with a cool smile. You sigh quietly and glance shyly to the side. "But I'm wearing shorts under the skirt, understand?"

"Of course!"