🍋Am I nice? (Doctor!Osomatsu x Nurse!Reader)

You sit with your friend Amy in the breaking room, but Amy waves with her hand the hearts away from her face who are coming from you. "Let me guess, you saw Doctor Osomatsu again?" Amy ask with a small smile. "You can tell~?" Amy sighs slightly. "Why don't you just ask him out (y/n)-chan?" Suddenly, you look so sad. "No. I think he doesn't even like me Amy-chan. Whenever we pass by in the hallways he isn't even glancing at me." You sigh sadly.

"Well, if I believe the rumors about you-" "Rumors?!" You ask shocked. "A few male Doctors saying you're just a ordinary girl while other girls saying you're boring and try to hide the fact that you're fat by not eating a single bit here in the hospital at work." You groan and let your head bang down onto the table. "What did I do?" "Nothing, but people like to spread rumors about others so they can feel better." Amy sighs and bites down on her sandwich.

"Uah, there we have the psychologist." You say with a pale face. "I love to analyze humans and their way to live. That's why I want to ask you something (y/n)-chan. ... Why do you have such a big crush on Doctor Osomatsu?" You flinch and a huge blush goes across your face. "W-Well uh ... h-he's n-not just ha-handsome uh ... h-he's r-really nice." Amy hums confused. "Y-You know ... I-I work for the sick children he-here a-and ... w-when I was one the w-way t-to check o-on a f-few children ... D-Doctor Osomatsu was ch-cheering a-a kid u-up who had r-really bad p-possibilities t-to survive a-and ... h-he told him to be okay again~. And he really did~. Since this day I can't think of someone else beside him~."

Amy hums while thinking about Osomatsu. " ... You really think he's nice, (y/n)-chan?" "Eh?" Now you look confused at Amy. "Well, from what I can see by his expressions and his acting Doctor Osomatsu is-" "Doctor Amy, a patient is asking for you." You two flinch slightly and look to the side. Osomatsu smiles at you both friendly with closed eyes. Your face turns crimson and you look nervous down at the table. " ... Okay. See you later, (y/n)-chan." "Ah, s-see you later, Amy-chan."

Amy stands up and leaves the breakroom. Osomatsu looks at you for a second before smirking slightly. "(Y/n)-san, right?" You flinch and look nervous up to Osomatsu. "Y-Yes?" Osomatsu put his hands inside his pockets and leans down, near to your ear. "Am I nice~?" Your eyes widen and you a shiver runs down your spine when you feel the hot breathe from Osomatsu against your ear.

Osomatsu gets up again, but smiles friendly. "Have a nice day, (y/n)-san." With that, he turns back and walks away. Your whole face turns red like a lobster and you have such a weird feeling in your body that you never had before. You hug yourself while your body trembles slightly.

~A week later~
After Osomatsu talked with you for the first time what didn't had to do with the work, Osomatsu started to get more talk active with you and touchy. Whenever you pass by him in the hallways, he smiles at you and when he pass by he touch for a moment your butt. You always blush and sometimes you even squeak when you forget he is doing this.

Today you have the late shift. You carry one of the kids back to his room since he was too scared to go alone to the drinking machine. It was just water, but you don't mind it. "(Y/n)-chan?" You hum and look at the little girl. She has an sugary in three days. "Does it hurt?" The grip on from her small hands on your working shirt tightens. Her small body starts to tremble slightly. You hum and think about what to say.

While you walk back, someone saw you passing by and steps out of the room. "Nope. It doesn't hurt at all. But you know what Kari-chan?" "What?" You chuckle and throw her a bit up. Causing Kari to squeak and to giggle when you catch her. "I'll buy you a biiiiig ice cream sundae after you sleep for a few minutes~! And that's a promise~." Kari's eyes starting to sparkle and she ask: "Really?! Just for me?!" You hum and nod your head with a smile. "So you'll be a good girl?" "Yes!"