Thank you

It's night time. My family is sleeping while I'm in the bathroom. I locked the door so none of them can come inside. I throw up.

But it's blood.

'Ugh! Shit! I can't keep it as a secret forever!' I clench my teeth together in pain and try my best to be as quiet as possible.

About a month ago I started to cough or throw up blood and sometimes I get randomly a nosebleed for a long time. I was by a doctor too. He said he can't really tell what sickness it is, but he said he don't think I will make it. From now on I only have ten days to live. Or so he told me.

He promised me not to inform my family about it, because I don't want to let them know this. They would just feel worried every day and would be really sad. Trying to find a way that I will still live. But I don't want them to waist money for so high hospital and medication bills. That's why I try to act like I don't know about my death day.

After I spent the whole night in the bathroom I get out of it before my family woke up. Now we eat together breakfast. I sit with my brothers by the living room table, but I just stare down at my breakfast. With my chopsticks in my right hand and my bowl full of rice in my left hand.

"Hm? Aren't you hungry, (y/n)?" I snap out of my day dreaming and look up to Todomatsu. " ... Ugh! Okay, you got me. I ate snacks in the middle of the night." I say hurt to him. "This isn't good for your health (y/n) and if you keep eating random stuff over the day you will gain weight." Choromatsu lectures me.

"Yes mother." I say dumbfounding smiling. Placing the things in my hands down on the table again. "Wait. How did you just call me right now?" Choromatsu ask now pissed.

"Then can your Onii-chan have your breakfast (y/n)~?" Osomatsu ask smiling dreamily and already takes my food away. I laugh softly and say: "Sure. ... But say Osomatsu-niisan, did you gain weight~?" "?!"

I get one hand under the pajama shirt from Osomatsu and pinch his little fat. Osomatsu slaps my hand away. "That's not fat (y/n)! These are muscles!" Osomatsu yells angry at me. The others just start to chuckle and laugh. "Eh?! Do you want to tell me something with this?!" Osomatsu ask really shocked.

~Eight days till death~
"Eh? You want a actually photograph from all of us, (y/n)?" Todomatsu ask confused. I hum and nod my head. I stretch my arms a bit to the side out and say with a happy smile: "Yeah. I want to make a photo album, Todomatsu-niisan. Do you have one?" Todomatsu hums. "I ... don't think so. But why do you-" But I interrupt him. "Whaaat~? How can you have not a single photo from your older brothers and me, Totty~?" I ask with a pout.

"Why should I have a photo with this shitty older brothers?! I just have one with you and me together (y/n)!" Todomatsu said now angry. I sigh sadly and turn around with little tears in the corner from my eyes. "Then I will just ask Kaa-san. Maybe she has one. Or the others." I walk out of the room again and look for my other brothers.

...

"Eh?" I look down on the photograph Todomatsu hold out to me. "Looks like I had one." He said with a small pout and looks with a blush on his cheeks away from me. I smile really happy and quickly take the picture. "Thank you, Todomatsu-niisan~!" I look happy down on the photograph. We all stand together and smiling. "But why so suddenly, (y/n)?"

"Huh?" I look up to Todomatsu again. "Is something bothering you?" Todomatsu looks at me worried. " ... Nope. I just want to have a picture from all of us." I smile innocently.

~Six days till death~
"Okay! This time I'll hit the ball! Bring it on, Jyushimatsu-niisan!" I yell to him with determination. Jyushimatsu throws the baseball and I hit him.