I don't mind (1x2x7)

A/N: I have to say I've got inspired from AnimeGirll88 and her Story "Win his Heart". If you still didn't read one of her stories, check her out. She is really good and was for me my Senpai to post stories here. Even if ... I didn't told her. ... ... If you read this AnimeGirll88, I'm one of your kouhai's~! Thank you for all of your brilliant and wonderful stories~! \(^O^)/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It all happened two months ago. You wanted to visit your friends since middle school, the Matsuno brothers. Since Matsuyo sees you (for some reason), as their daughter-in-law, you can enter the house whenever you want. So you just let yourself in and didn't called out that you came over. You saw that the only one who were at home were the two oldest brothers. So you just made your way upstairs and hoped to find them there. Well, you did. But the scene you found them in was surprising you.

Osomatsu was having sex with Karamatsu.

The two lost all of their color from their face when they saw you, while you stared at them with an blanked expression. Before you knew it, the two separated from each other and pulled you harshly inside the room. They tried to explain to you that it isn't what it looked like. You only stopped from talking and said it's fine with you. After all, you are pansexual and are open for everything. Not just that you loved the view you saw before they stopped.

Both boys were really surprised you didn't thought bad about it, because they are brothers. And incest is already wrong enough. Still, you promised the two that you will keep their relationship as a secret, if they tell you in return since when they are dating.

With that, you three got really close friends.

You sit on the floor from your apartment, while Osomatsu and Karamatsu cuddling on your couch together and giving each other a kiss here and there. You only watch your series with a sweaty smile, trying not to listen to the sounds behind you. But when Karamatsu moans, you look over your shoulder. Osomatsu has his hand inside Karamatsu's pants, while he looks angry at Osomatsu. One thing by both of them is, they love to be the top part. So they always need to play rock-scissors-paper about it. Looks like Osomatsu wants to be top again without playing over it.

"If you guys wanna do it, you can use my guest room. But please, change my bedsheets if you cum on it or tell me at least. I don't want the smell of cum in my bedsheets." You smile sweaty at the two. Osomatsu and Karamatsu exchanging a glance. "You wanna?" Osomatsu ask curious. "Heh. Only when I'm top, buraza." Karamatsu stands up from your couch and walks out of the room. "Thanks (y/n)-chan. Oi, I'm top this time. You were last time top, Karamatsu." Osomatsu follows his younger brother and both leaving the living room.

You sigh quietly with a soft smile. "They are so hopeless." You stand up and throw yourself with an happy smile on your couch. 'Finally! I've got the couch for myself again~!' You turn the volume louder on your TV, because you already hear Osomatsu moaning. You would lie if you would say you don't want to see them while they have sex, but you don't want to ruin anything with them. After all, you are just happy that the sextuplets accept the fact that you love the person and not the gender. Most people think it's disgusting that you also would love a woman, but you don't care for that. As long as you love the other person and he or she as well, you are happy.

After a hour, the two came back, but with wet hair. "Hm? Did you took you shower?" You ask surprised and sit yourself up, because you laid like a lazy bone on your couch. "We are truly sorry, my dearest. We should had ask you before, but my buraza made a mess. But do not worry, I'll change your bedsheets for you." Karamatsu says with a cool smile. "Thank you, Karamatsu." You smile softly at him with closed eyes. Osomatsu and Karamatsu flinching slightly and a light red is visible on their cheeks. "In the guest room laying extra bedsheets. Just open the closet and you'll find them." Karamatsu hums, nod his head and walks out of the living room.