Surprise~! (Osomatsu x Reader)

Requested by Angeldiary16

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's valentine's day and the oldest brother from the Matsuno sextuplets couldn't be happier. He got two months ago finally a girlfriend. You are kind and care for him, even thought you forget sometimes a few things and start to panic when you can't find the thing you may lost. But Osomatsu thinks it's really cute and could never get bored of it. So you can understand when I say, Osomatsu was a day before valentine's day really nervous. He thought about what you might give him, what you will say, how your face looks like and if he finally gets a kiss from you. Yep, you two are dating since two months but still didn't kissed. None of you really know when the moment is right for that.

It's already 2 pm and your shift is since one hour over. Osomatsu waited at home, but he couldn't stand it anymore. So now, he stands in front of your apartment door. 'M-Maybe (y/n)-chan is still working on it?' Osomatsu gulps and press the doorbell. Even if Osomatsu gets known as a tactless person and someone who just says what's on his mind, thinking of you makes him all flustered and a bit shy. After all, you are his first girlfriend and he doesn't want to ruin anything with his pervert personality. A reason why he tries to guide you slowly to his pervert character.

A few seconds pass by before the door gets unlocked and you peek your head carefully out. "Oh, Oso-chan. Hello." You look at first surprised to see him, but give him a sweet smile and open the door fully. Osomatsu feels how his blood rise up into his cheeks. "He-Hello, (y/n)-chan." You two stay in your places for a few moments, before you offer Osomatsu to come inside. He takes off his shoes and follows you down the little hallway from your apartment. "What brings you here today?"

"Aaaah ... you know, just wanting to see my cute girlfriend." Osomatsu smiles a little nervous. You hum with a blush on your cheeks, before entering the living room. Osomatsu is surprised to see empty packages of chips and soft drinks. "I see you didn't cleaned up, (y/n)-chan." Osomatsu chuckles. You let yourself flop down onto the couch. "W-Well, I-I didn't ex-expected you." You laugh flustered and fiddle with your fingers nervously.

Osomatsu sits down next to you, glancing aside. You two watch TV and a show you really like. But your boyfriend gets a little impatient. 'When is (y/n)-chan giving me my chocolate? Maybe a bit later? Should I wait or ask now? Well, she forgets often things and I wouldn't be surprised if (y/n)-chan forgives to give me my chocolate. ... I'll wait a bit more.'

So time pass by. You two share your rest of chips, eat a few other snacks and cuddle on the couch together. This goes on until 8 pm, but Osomatsu can't wait any longer.

"(Y/n)-chan?" You hum and lean your head back, looking up to Osomatsu. "Do you ... have something ... for me?" Osomatsu ask with a slight pout, trying not to sound to obvious. You only look confused smiling at him. " ... Do you know what day is it?" "Friday?" You ask smiling. 'Arck! She's so damn cute!' "Y-Yeah, it's Friday. But I mean, what special day is today?" You hum and think about what it could be. " ... Hah?! I-Is today our anniversary?!" You ask now panicked and sit up. Osomatsu laughs softly. "No, I don't think it's our anniversary. ... Or is it? Nah, doesn't matter now. It's valentine's day and you know ... what that means, right?"

You stare at Osomatsu with a blanked expression. " ... What does it mean?" You smile confused. Osomatsu stares now at you with a deadpan expression. "Y-You ... don't know?" You shake your head no. "Um ... y-you know, giving your boyfriend chocolate to tell him how much you love him." Osomatsu smiles dumbfounded. You hum and snap your fingers. "Okay, I have an idea. Wait here, Oso-chan. I'll be right back." You stand up from the couch and quickly run outside. Osomatsu sighs quietly, but he smiles a little. 'Maybe next year she'll give me chocolate. ... I better remember her if I want some.'

You return with a few, small chocolate packages and stand in front of Osomatsu. He looks up to you, waiting what will happen next. "Close your eyes and open your mouth, Oso-chan. I saw this on TV today and I bet you'll like it. Maybe." You mumble the last word to yourself nervously smiling. Osomatsu hums, but close his eyes and opens his mouth. 'Will she put in my mouth? Getting feed isn't that bad eith-' "Mpfh?!"

But without a warning, you press your lips onto Osomatsu's. His eyes widen when he realize you just kiss each other, but he moans softly when you press you tongue against hist. But Osomatsu taste something really sweet, so that means it must be one of the chocolate pieces. Osomatsu shut his eyes with a sigh in bliss and leans into the kiss. You put your hands onto Osomatsu's cheeks to deepen the kiss. Osomatsu lays his arms around your waist and pulls you down to sit on his lap.

The chocolate slowly starts to melt, but you need to pull away for air. Osomatsu eats the rest and you glance panting softly to the side. "D-Do you ... like it, Oso-chan?" "I love it (y/n)-chan~!" Osomatsu coos happy and hugs you closer, pressing his face into your chest. You blush flustered, but let Osomatsu do what he want. You trust him enough for not do things you don't want. Even if you wouldn't mind it when he gets more touchy.

Osomatsu pulls away and looks with half closed eyes up to you and a slight smirk. "How about you feed me again like this, (y/n)-chan~? I saw you have more of these chocolate~." You blush a crimson and glance shyly aside. "B-But close your eyes, Oso-chan." Osomatsu laughs softly. "Okay, okay." Osomatsu close his eyes and opens his mouth again.

Best valentine's day ever for the oldest brother.