Maid-Sama!

Requested by FWPlacencia623

This outfit is the uniform - w-

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Matsuno brothers having you as their girlfriend for almost two years. You were always shy and started to blush by the simplest things the six did for you. Giving you a complement, saying how cute you always are and even a kiss on the cheeks makes you so flustered that you lose your voice. The sextuplets love it to make you blush.

But since a few weeks you got a new job as waiter. Of course your beloved boyfriends wanted to visit you, but you just blushed a million times and refused to tell them where you work. Sure this makes the six worried a little, but they know you would only blush the whole time when you see them in the restaurant. The brothers doesn't want to lose your job, just because they will tease you the whole time. And they don't want other men to see you blushing.

Today, the brothers decided to test the new neko maid café out they heard so much about. Well, Todomatsu read a lot in the internet about it and thought they could test it out just for fun. After all, they have a girlfriend and aren't fapping to any other than you. ... Sounds so weird.

Anyways, the sextuplets standing in front of the café and Todomatsu pulls out his smartphone. If you want to eat here, you need to made a reservation two days before you want to come here. Since Todomatsu is the one with the reservation, he opens the door first and not a few steps later, they get greeted from the maids who are free now. "Welcome home, master~!"

"?!" "Eh?" The Matsuno brothers staring at you with a speechless face while you want to die right now. "Dear masters, which of us do you want-" "She." The boys didn't even let finish the maid and pointed straight to you. Your co-worker smiles friendly at you, but you know she will kill you if you mess up. "P-Please follow me, masters." Just for calling your boyfriends "masters" you want to smash your head against a wall in pure embarrassment.

When you stop by a table, the six sitting down and smirking at you. "So that's why you didn't wanted us to see your working place~." Osomatsu says with a teasing smirk and reach a hand out to the end of your skirt. But you quickly hold the menu cards between his hand and your thighs. "O-Oso-chan, if you t-touch me ... y-you need t-to pay 20,000 yen a-and a-a-aren't allowed t-to come back again." You stutter shyly to the side.

Osomatsu quickly pulls his hand back. You give the six cards to the brothers and even if you don't want to, you need to do this. So you slap yourself inside and force your fake personality to show off. "Welcome home, mnyasters~. We have different kind of menyas you can pick and if you pay 100 yen mnyore, you can also take a picture with the mnyaid you want~. We also offer a spoon-feeding service~. Please decided what you want, nya~." The sextuplets blushing from you, adding "nya" to almost every sentence, but they don't really like this side of you. Forcing yourself to act in front of them like this is kinda hurting.

The brothers looking through the card, while you wait for their decision. After a few minutes, the six ordering and you walk with the order to the kitchen. "(Y/n)-chan looks really cute, but I didn't liked it that she forced herself to talk with us like this." Todomatsu sighs sadly. "Heh. I have the feeling your burazas over here ... I guess we lost them." Karamatsu points with a cool smile resting on his lips over to Choromatsu and Ichimatsu. The two cat lovers having a nosebleed and could die now happily. They wouldn't mind it at all.

"Uwa, you better not rise here, Fappymatsu." Osomatsu says a bit unwell. Choromatsu is not even reacting to this commend, because he can't stop thinking of you, wearing this adorable cat maid cosplay. Along with Ichimatsu, who wanted to pet you so badly. But he don't really want to pay 20,000 yen for that, because he could do this for free when you don't need to work. Jyushimatsu has a slight unwell feeling in his guts, when he sees that most of the customers here are males.