Death line (Osomatsu x Suicidal!Reader)

It's around 11 pm. Almost everyone is sleeping, but the oldest son in the Matsuno household can't. He has a very strange feeling in his stomach since he woke up this morning. He don't know why, but he thought he must ate something wrong. 'Should I ... call (y/n)-chan? Maybe she can help me.' Osomatsu stands up, grabs his smartphone and makes his way out of the house quietly. Osomatsu has you on quick call, because he often calls you when the day is long. Pressing the calling button with a slight excited smile, Osomatsu waits a few minutes before the call gets taken.

>>Hello?<<

Osomatsu notice the raspy voice of yours, what is not usual. But he guess he might woke you up. Well, it's near midnight and of course you would be sleeping. "Hey (y/n)-chan, sorry for calling you so late." Osomatsu laughs a bit flustered.

>>It's ... okay. What can I do for you, Osomatsu?<<

You ask with a quiet voice, who sounds almost like a whisper. The feeling in Osomatsu's stomach starts to get stronger. "Aaah, well, you see, I have stomach pain since I woke up and..." But Osomatsu hears from the other line your breath. It starts to get slower and slower. Osomatsu don't know why, but his legs starting to move on their own. At first he walks, walking turns into jogging and jogging turns into running. "(Y/n)-chan, are you alright?" Osomatsu ask worried. Suddenly, you start to chuckle in a low voice.

>>From all people on this world, you have to call me now, Osomatsu.<<

Osomatsu don't understand what you mean, but he isn't stopping to run to your apartment. It's only five minutes before he finally reach it.

>>I thought ... today, around this time, is a good day to say goodbye. But it ... seems like ... it wasn't.<<

" ... (Y/n)-chan, what do you mean?" Osomatsu ask concern. Only four minutes left.

>> ... Osomatsu, can I ... tell you something?<<

"Tell me."

>>Osomatsu, I ... thought about killing myself since a half year.<<

Osomatsu's eyes widen and he starts to run faster. Only three minutes left.

>>I planned ... everything. Selling my stuff ... so I can give all the money ... my parents back. Spending time with ... my friends for a whole day and ... paying for them at least. ... I planned how I ... should kill myself and what ... could be the best way.<<

Only two minutes left.

>>But why? Why ... do you need to call me now ... Osomatsu? I wanted ... so badly to stop ... to exist, but ... why do you keep ... talking with ... someone ... like me?<<

Only one minute left.

>>Hehe, I guess ... it's time ... to say good..bye ... Oso...ma...<<

Osomatsu kicks your front door open and checks every room. Only the bathroom is locked. "Don't do anything stupid!" Osomatsu kicks the door open and his eyes widen when he sees your right arm in the bathtub. Water already colored dark red. "(Y/n)-chan!!"

~Two weeks later~
After Osomatsu found you, he pulled your arm out and called quickly an ambulance. The doctor in hospital gave you as fast as he could new blood. Since this day, Osomatsu didn't left the room you were put into after visitors were allowed. Osomatsu were sleeping in the bed next to you in the night and sat the whole time in a chair next to your bed. His little brothers got worried about his health, but Osomatsu didn't wanted to hear anything from them. He keep staying by your side.

Osomatsu sits again next to your bed, falling slowly asleep. He couldn't shut his eyes for a moment, because he was the whole night scared you might die right in his arms. Osomatsu's eyelids falling shut and soft breathes escaping his lips. Your expression looks a bit in pain, before you open your eyes slowly. "Hn?" Seeing a white ceiling and the smell of hospital fills your nose, makes you wake up quickly.

You sit up and look around, seeing you are in an hospital room. Your hands clenching the blanket tightly, until you hear soft snores from the side. You look now to Osomatsu. He has dark shadows under his eyes and doesn't really look the healthiest. " ... Osomatsu." You whisper with a raspy voice. The red Matsu boy hums and open his eyes slightly. They widen when he sees you fully awake. "Why?" Is the only thing you can ask him.

Osomatsu's eyes starting to shimmer and he suddenly starts to chuckle, rubbing his index finger under his nose.

"Because I don't want to lose the girl I love."