Boy!

Oh my boy! I just saw the Osomatsu-san movie and right now I wouldn't mind it if I die now! If you didn't saw it then it's a warning! Spoilers! Maybe.

They all were so adorable! Especially the 18 year old version!

Osomatsu didn't really changed. Only that he isn't talking randomly to every girl he sees and follows her when she runs away. Even when he saw his younger version like this Osomatsu didn't felt embarrassed at all! He was so happy to see him that he smiled so cute! God, smooch this baby!

Karamatsu was so cute! This shy boy was trying so hard to tell his brothers about that letter, but he regret it so much when he lost it suddenly. And Karamatsu still tried to hide all of this inside. Give this boy love!

Choromatsu! Your voice, dude! So. Damn. Cute! He walked like a robot, but his high-pitched voice was so adorable that I giggled! Still, Choromatsu didn't changed really when it comes to pervert stuff. A fap boy stays a fab boy.

Ichimatsu, you poor kitty. Seeing him to force a smile and trying to fit in was cute and sad at the same time. I mean, Ichimatsu tried his best to show that he's happy and like things he hate in reality. And when no one was looking he turned into his normal self. And his nickname! Boy, I'll call him now every time Ichi.

Jyushimatsu you little actor. He tried to look pissed and angry, but when no one payed attention he turned into his real self. And that Jyushimatsu even got embarrassed of his younger self was so adorable! Don't worry Jyushimatsu, we all would still love you even if you show this scary face!

Todomatsu. ... I don't know what I should say. He was a really cute boy and didn't try to act cute. That he even was so near about Choromatsu, I think he only wanted to stay close to his brothers. But that Todomatsu suddenly stop with being so normal cute is a mystery for me and will ever stay.

Takahashi, you cute girl. I never imaged someone like her really exist. Takahashi was really honest when she wrote this letter and even said that she love these NEETs. (Who can blame her for that?) But I found it quite funny how she always changed the theme when the boys asked her about the letter. She knows what to do and always did it with much honesty. You girl, are really great. Double nice!

All in all I have to say seeing the sextuplets in high school was too cute. I guess everyone who saw this movie already can agree with me when I say: "Guys, we all love you."

But serious talk now. The last scene, after we saw Takahashi again, where the brothers took their clothes and underwear off. The cat (Takahashi's soul) saw their dicks. Their dicks! And I notice you can see in the eyes from her them! Not all, but still! Bless this brothers and their body.