Chapter 6

Nini POV 

It's around 3 pm when I look up at the clock for the first time today. I couldn't believe how fast the day was going. My moms were in and out, and our pancake making didn't go very well, but Ricky made the day fly. Almost as if on cue, Momma C walks into the room and I shot off of Ricky even though she's seen us cuddling hundreds of times. Ricky chuckles and grinned that beautiful grin and stood up waiting for Momma C to talk. "Hey kids, Dana and I are thinking about going out for the evening." She says smiling brightly. "Out as in where...?" I respond to her. "Out as in a nice little friendly get together with our friends at a hotel. It might be a whole night ordeal, but I think you guys could handle it?" I looked at Ricky, who's smiling widely and assuring her that we're responsible enough to be alone. "Is that okay, honey?" My mom asked, realizing I hadn't said a word about it. Immediately I nod, even though that meant Ricky and I would be alone in the house all night together. After last night, I have no clue how far we would go together and my nerves were already shooting through my body. "Alright well good to know!" Momma D says upon making her entrance into the living room. I finally realized how dressed up they were, and Momma D had a bag in her hand, as if they were already certain they'd be staying the night at the hotel. Ricky nodded and put his hand on the small of my back guiding me back to the couch as if he could feel my worried emotions. When my moms finally leave after their extensive lectures, Ricky pulled me into his chest. "Hey, we have the house to ourselves tonight Ricky! Maybe we should invite the theater kids for a party." I told him. He saw right through it though and pulled me closer. His nose was on my cheek as he whispered "We don't have to do anything baby." Instead of responding I shut my eyes, and my mouth, avoiding my vague British accent and the embarrassment that was soon gonna take over. Ricky's arm tightened around me and I felt him running circles on my waist comforting me immediately. "Let's order pizza Nins" he said with his beautiful smile again and he picked me off of the couch and carried me through the kitchen, placing me on the counter while looking for the pizza pamphlet. I giggled and he stood between my legs staring up at me, then back down at his phone to dial. When he looked at me again though, I grabbed his face, just so that I could look into his wide eyes. I felt him sigh even though I was just holding onto his face. His eyes sparkled a little bit as I leaned down to kiss him. "Damnit baby I love you so much." I smiled and pulled him into another passionate kiss, which starts slowly and then becomes way too hot. We both pulled back out of breath but I couldn't help myself when I begged him to bring us to my room. He smirked and lifted me up, dropping the pizza pamphlet and putting his phone on the counter before climbing our stairs. I giggled and realized pizza was definitely not what I was hungry for tonight. What I was hungry for, was something I've never been ready to do.