Chapter 44

Ricky POV

Nini and I got into the car after we saw EJ and Gina. We stared at each other for a second and then she starts giggling. I look at her slightly confused and she smiles. "Sorry that was super funny." She admits. I playfully glare at her and reach out to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "That wasn't funny at all." I say maintaining my glare. "Hard to see that you're mad when you're being all cute." She says to me smiling. I shake my head laughing and pull the back of her neck closer to me, kissing her deeply. Her mouth opens almost immediately and our kisses are deep and teasing. I involuntarily groan into our kiss and her breathing gets heavier, her hands grabbing at my arms a bit more forcefully. We can't get close enough with the center car console and I can tell she's getting frustrated because her kisses are getting more aggressive. I pull back, breathing heavily. "Nins" is all I can say, taking in her beautiful appearance. Her lips are parted and swollen, he hair is slightly messy and her eyes are darkened with lust. "My dad isn't home." I say to her. Her fingertips stroke my cheek carefully and she nods, her chest still moving up and down heavily from our make out session. "Let's go" she whispers.

As we drive, I try to ignore my throbbing dick. I was incredibly turned on, all of the teasing today truly testing my patience. When I looked over at Nini though, her legs tightly crossed remind me that I'm not alone and I smile to myself.

We get to my house, and we both hurry inside and up into my room. Nini closes the door behind her and I don't hesitate pushing myself up against her. My arms frame in her head as we kiss, each movement of our lips bringing us deeper and deeper into one another. I find her pulse point and her hips come up to meet mine, her center rubbing up against my dick. I groan into her ear. I could come undone right now. Her hands are moving all over my body, and my brain is foggy as she begins to suck on my neck. "Nini, baby, jump up." I say. She jumps, her legs around my waist and our aroused centers colliding as I walk us over to my bed. Nini is quick to take off my sweatshirt and my shirt, moving quickly to pull down my sweatpants. Her fingertips rake down my chest and I throw my head back in pleasure. Her wondering hands move down to the bulge in my underwear and she makes eye contact as she palms me slowly. When I can't take it anymore, I take her hand away and lean down to take off her shirt and her leggings. She's shy, but much more confident than she's been in past. I move to kiss down her chest. I hear her start to giggle and I look up with a smile. "Your hair tickles." She says, brushing my curls back. I smile but her hands start to move through my hair a bit rougher and she bucks her hips up to mine. I snap off her bra and pull down her panties, knowing she's completely ready for me, and knowing I can't handle any more of her teasing. I give her an encouraging look as she pulls down my boxers and I frame her head with my arms again Her lips meet mine as I slide into her. Pleasure shoots through my body. "Shit" I say as I move to suck on her neck. "Ah Ricky." I hear her mumble in pleasure. Why did this feel so different? It was a brand new feeling and I didn't know why, but I kept moving in and out of her as I watch her beautiful face start to scrunch up. All of a sudden I stop and pull out, completely scared and frozen into place. She looks up at me, questions are in her facial expression but then her face pales too. "Condom." We both say. "I'm sorry-" I start to say but she cuts my off. "It's a team effort" she says smiling and reaching over to my nightstand to grab one. She rips the package and slides it onto me, slowly but confidently while maintaining eye contact. I was so close to breaking. I pushed her down gently and slid into her again, moving in and out of her at a much quicker pace. I reached between us to start rubbing her clit, knowing that she gets close with me when i do that. One look into her eyes and I know we're both ready to come undone. "I love you Ricky." She says as my thrusts get sloppier. We come undone together.

After we've collapsed onto the bed, Nini crawls onto me. "I love you Nini." I say to her, kissing here temple. She hums in appreciation and begins to shiver. Iran my hands along her skin and pull a blanket up over her. "Thank you." She says quietly, I can feel her smile on my chest. "You know, someday we won't have to worry about a condom." I say to her smiling. She returns my smile and rolls her eyes. "I know, I know, I'll be on birth control soon." I laugh and tuck her hair back "No Nins, like when we're trying to have a baby." I whisper the last part and her eyes light, her hands tightening around my waist. "What do you think that's gonna be like?" She asks me. I smile and lay my head down bringing her closer. "Wanna start at the beginning?"