Chapter 70

Ricky POV

We pull up to my house and the second we're inside, closed in my room, Nini presses me up against the door, balancing on her one foot and holding my body for balance. Her kisses are deep, as if something spurred them on and her reliance on me brings our bodies much closer than they'd usually be. "Did you" she starts between kisses. "Have to tell me something?" She finishes, completely breathless as she pulls back. I can't pull away from her now, not when she's this close and this desperate. I'd just have to talk to her about my mom later. For now, all that matters is her. "Later" I manage to get out and she nods, pressing her body further into mine and kissing my neck. "Is this painful?" I ask her when we pull back for air and she shakes her head, completely breathless. "I'm fine." She says and I stop her before she goes into kiss me again. "Are you sure?" I ask her. "Ricky, please" she whispers and I allow her to lean in and catch my lips again. When she whispers "bed" though, I start to get really nervous thinking about the possibility of hurting her. I carry her to the bed though and she grips my shoulders like her life depends on it. "Baby are you sure you want-" she cuts me off by threading her fingers through my hair slowly and pulling my face to hers. "I want to" she says and she pulls me so that I'm laying almost on top of her. I keep all of my weight off of her, my legs on either side of hers so that she's not feeling any of my weight on her midsection. Our centers are together though, prompting her to buck her hips off the bed meeting my hardening dick. I groan and she smiles as my hands trail along her body. Her body moves so that she's grinding up into me and I throw my head back as she continues the taunting movements. "Nins" I say and I bring my hands to her waist, stopping her movements. "I don't want to hurt you are you sure you're up for this? This has to be painful." I ask and her eyes turn pleading. "I'm tired of hurting, Ricky. I just want to feel good and if this hurts at all, it'll be the best type of pain." She whispers sadly and it's like something is turned on in my brain. Anger seeps through me for the pain that she's in and I shake my head, leaning down to press a deep kiss to her mouth. She's surprised but responds immediately and her hand reaches forward to palm me through my sweats. I groan and take her hand away from me, knowing I wouldn't last long if she continued. It's been so long since we've had sex and her pleasure is my top priority right now. I slip off her sweatshirt with her help and I examine the area with her bruises. I dip my head down and kiss every one carefully, looking up to her her eyes closed. Smiling to myself I pull down her sweatpants next and her eyes open. She watches me carefully as I move my fingers over her center and her usually-innocent eyes darken with passion. I rub her clit slowly and she closes her eyes, gripping the sheets. She reaches for one of my hands but I pull away, moving her underwear so that I can slip a finger inside of her. She gasps and reaches for me, pulling my face down to kiss her. Her stomach is clenched and I begin to worry that she's in pain so I bring a hand to her stomach to keep her relaxed. She squirms underneath me and as she comes to her climax she whispers my name and keeps her hands stuck in my hair. When she opens her eyes she whispers to me. "Undress" she says with a smile. "Bossy" I say, leaning forward to kiss her but she tugs at my clothes and I remove them quickly. When my sweatshirt is gone Nini drags her fingers down my chest and it feels like a direct line to my dick. I groan as I continue to harden and when I completely dispose of my pants Nini grabs me in her hand. "Please Ricky" she whispers and I nod. "Are you su-" I get cut off with her forming glare. I chuckle and bring my hands to her body, helping her take off her bra and her panties. "Okay, but how do we do this so that you're not in pain." I whisper against her and she shakes her head. "I won't be"is all she says and press a kiss to her forehead, reaching for a condom out of my nightstand and spreading her legs with my knee. I look over her carefully making sure her that she's relaxed and that none of her limbs are bent weirdly to accommodate me. I hover over her, keeping all of my weight off of her and I bring my hands over her body one last time to make sure that she isn't tensed up. I look at her and she nods as I push into her, slowly earning a whimper. "It's been a while" she chokes out and I nod, letting her take a second before I feel her hands on my back tighten. "Keep going" she gets out and I nod, setting a steady rhythm for us while kissing every one of her bruises and making sure that I don't press too hard against her body like I usually do. Our groans mix together and she brings our mouths to collide so that we're swallowing each other's sounds. It's hard to keep a slow pace and it's ridiculously hard not to press as close to her as I can but all that matters if the fact that she is feeling good and safe. "I'm close baby" I manage to get out as I begin to reach my climax and she throws her head back when I move to rub her area to move her along. She cries out my name as we finish together and I'm endlessly telling her that I love her. "I love you, I love you" she tells me back and when I roll off of her strategically so that she isn't crushed by my body.

I bring Nini carefully into me, holding her close and rubbing her stomach muscles. She looks up at me and brushes my unruly hair back. "Thank you for taking such good care of me." She says quietly with a smile. I don't answer right away. "I wanted to kill him..." I say and Nini's expression turns sad. "I know" she whispers and she strokes my arm. We stay silent for a second but then she smiles. "I want to know what EJ is going to do." I laugh and hold her closer, still moving my hand against her skin. "We know it won't be good." I say with a chuckle. She snuggles into me and I look over her body to make sure she's comfortable. "We're getting you a brace tonight from CVS." I say and she laughs against my skin. "The things you say that make a girl go weak." I burst into laughter and she holds onto me just a little bit tighter.