{Three}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was laying in my hammock, looking at the sky. I closed my eyes and felt someone sit on the ground next to me. I turned so I was facing them. Then I felt their hand touch my cheek.

I grabbed their arm and I heard him whisper something. "Hey what's wrong?" I heard a British accent so I knew it was Newt. I let his arm go and my arm fell to the ground.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Newts cute face. I sat up slowly and looked at him. He got up and looked at me. I ran a hand through my hair and got up slowly.

We were working on the garden and I'm nervous for Gally to come over. In 3 weeks, it's gonna be a new month which means that there's gonna be a new arrival.

Gally soon came over and hit my leg. I fell to the ground. He chuckled and grabbed my shirt. "Gotta work more Greenie" he said. "Hey. Let him go Gally" Newt said coming over. "And why do you care about him so much? He's a monster Newt" he said. I looked at Newt.

"He's not a monster!" He yelled. Everyone who heard his yell stared at us. "Yes he is. He's also a little wolf that is too scared to do anything to make him look strong" he said.

Frypan ran away and soon came around the corner with Alby. Alby grabbed Gally and pulled him to the pits. I got up slowly and saw Alby throwing Gally into a pit. He locked the door and walked away.

I looked at Newt. My ears and tail went down and I looked at the gray walls. Newt came over and rubbed my back. "Why is Gally so mean to me?" I asked. "I don't know" he said.

'Man I love his accent. It sounds amazing'

We continued working. I saw Minho and Ben come out of the maze. My ears and tail went back up.

'Gally thinks I'm scared huh? Well I'll show him' We continued working and then we ate lunch.

*time skip*

It was now late. We were in our hammocks and I couldn't sleep. So I got up and went into the cabin to see Newt laying on the bed.

I sighed and got ready for bed. I could hear his breathing.

'He's awake'

I walked over and laid down next to him. I put my arm around his waist and put my head in the back of his neck.

I could hear his breathing getting faster. He was nervous. I looked at him and his eyes were closed. I played with his hair and he soon calmed down. I laid back down and put my head in the back of his neck. I soon fell asleep.