{Seventy-five}

*one week later*

NEWT

I was in the hospital with Corbyn sitting right next to me. They put the cream on my stomach again and scanned it.

"Yep you're pregnant" he said. I smiled at Corbyn. "Hows your other baby doing?" He asked while wiping the cream off of my stomach.

"Oh he's doing great" I said and pulled down my shirt. "Have a nice day" he said and walked out of the room.

Corbyn helped me up and we walked to the car. We got in and he drove off.

*time skip*

We got home and we walked in. Kyle was asleep already and Molly was sleeping on her bed.

Corbyn grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs. He shut the door and pinned me to the wall. He kissed me and I kissed back.

We pulled away slowly. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said. "I love you more" "impossible" he said. I smiled and pecked his lips.

We got ready and laid down. He put his arms around me and kissed my nose. "Night doggy" I said. "Night puppy" he said and I cuddled up to him.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

*4 months later*

CORBYN

Newt is now 4 months pregnant and his stomach is sticking out a little. He looks adorable.

I walked upstairs and saw him in his room and was putting his shirt on. I walked over and lifted his shirt a little and touched his stomach.

"You look adorable love" I said. He smiled and looked at me. He kissed my cheek. I removed my hands and kissed his jawline.

"Are you excited for the reveal of the gender?" I asked. "Yep" he said. "What gender do you want it to be?" I asked.

"Girl" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I want a girl too" I said. We went downstairs and I picked Kyle up. He's almost 4.

We went into the car and got in. Molly was in the back with Kyle. Newt was in the passengers seat and I was driving.

I drove to the park and I saw everyone else near the water. We walked over and we started talking.

Then it was time for the reveal. We decided we wanted to do powder cannons. It's like what we did last time but instead of confetti, its powder.

We saw a bunch of people watching us. We twisted the bottom and pink powder came out. We dropped the cannons and we kissed.

We pulled away and people were clapping. I smiled.

*time skip*

NEWT

We were at the house and we were talking. Corbyns hand was on my stomach and he was rubbing it with his thumb.

"I'm excited for her to be born" he said. "Me too. I'm excited to meet her and.... I'm excited to not have a big stomach"

"Aww baby. You look adorable with a big stomach" he said. I smiled and cuddled up to him. "Mommy" Kyle said coming over. "Yes Kyle?" I asked.

"Can I touch?" He asked. "Sure" I picked him up and put him on the couch next to me. He touched my stomach and Corbyn smiled.

Then Kyle stopped and went upstairs. Corbyn pulled me closer and put his hand back on my stomach.

I smiled and he pecked my lips. We continued talking about the pregnancy.

*time skip*

We were upstairs and we were laying in bed. He had his arms around me and he kissed my forehead. "Night puppy" he said. "Night doggy" I said.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.