{Fifty-one}

*few weeks later*

NEWT

I'm in control now. Everyone besides, Corbyn, Thomas, Jonah, Jack and Zach dont know that I turned. We were having them come over today.

I was sitting on the couch while Corbyn was making lunch. "Love" I looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can you come over here" "sure" I walked over and got confused. He put water on his hand and splattered water at me. "Nice" I said.

He laughed a little. He continued to wash the dishes. We were having his mac and cheese today. I pecked his neck. "I cant reach your cheek" I said.

He laughed a little. "Its not funny" I said crossing my arms. He finished washing the dishes. I helped him put them away.

Then the alarm went off. I turned it off and he took his mac and cheese out. It had a white cheese sauce mixed into it with regular mac and cheese noodles and crushed crackers on it.

(A/n: my mom makes that sometimes. It's really good. I'm not lying)

He put it on the stove and walked to me. He pecked my lips. "What was that for?" I asked. "Nothing" we kissed. Then the smoke alarm went off.

"You've got to be kidding me" he said. I laughed a little. He walked to it and grabbed it. I looked down and blushed. He walked over and lifted my head. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I lied. "Mhm" he pecked my lips.

He walked to the smoke alarm and changed the battery. He put it back and we sat on the couch.

*time skip*

We finished lunch and everyone was coming. I was nervous. Then there was a knock on the door. I laid down.

CORBYN

I kissed Newts temple and went to the door. I opened it and saw Thomas, Minho, Frypan and Gally. They walked in. They walked to the couch and their faces were shocked. Not Thomas though.

They sat down and started talking to Newt. Then there was another knock. I opened it and saw Vince, Harriet, Aris and Sonya. They walked in and went to the couch.

Their faces turned shocked. I laughed. There was another knock. I opened it. Daniel, Jack, Zach and Jonah. They walked over. Daniel was shocked.

Then I saw Brenda and Jorge. They walked over and I shut the door. I walked over and Newt sat up. I sat next to him and put my arms around him. "So when did you turn him?" Jorge asked.

"On our anniversary" I said. "Awww" they said. We all started talking.

*time skip*

I took a deep breath. "I have a song for you Newt" I said. "Ok" I grabbed my guitar and kissed his temple. Everyone looked at me. "Its called The Way" I said. (A/n: it's from Clay Aiken. It's an old song but it's cute)

I took a deep breath and started singing.

"Theres something about the way, you look tonight. Theres something about the way that I cant take my eyes off you. Theres something about the way your lips invite. Maybe it's the way that, I get nervous when you're around"

"And I want you to be mine. And if you need a reason why"

"Its the way that you move me. And the way thay you tease me. The way that I want you tonight. It's in the way thay you hold me and the way that you know me. And when I cant find the right words to say. You feel it in the way"

"Oh. You feel it in the way"

"Its something about how you stay on my mind. Theres something about the way that, I whisper your name when I'm asleep, oh boy. Maybe it's the look you get in your eyes. Oh baby it's the way that makes me feel to see you smile"

"And the reasons they may change. But what I'm feeling stays the same"

"Its in the way that you move me. And the way that you tease me. The way that I want you tonight. It's in the way that you hold me and in the way thay you know me. And when I cant find the right words to say. You feel it in the way"

"Oh. You feel it in the way"

"I can't put my fingers on just what it is that makes me love you...you baby. So don't ask me to describe. I get all choked up inside. Just thinking about the way"

"Its in the way that you move me. And the way that you tease me. The way that I want you tonight. It's in the way that you hold me and the way that you know me. When I cant find the right words to say"

"Its in the way that you move me and the way that you tease me. You feel it in the way"

"There's something about the way you look tonight. There's nothing more to say than. I feel it in the way"

They all started cheering. Newt smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pecked his lips. "That was adorable" Brenda said. "I think you guys should start a band" Minho said. (A/n: hehehe😊)

"Who?" I asked. "You. Daniel. Jack. Zach and Jonah" "that's not a bad idea" "should we?" Jonah asked. "Yes" Newt said. "Alright. Boy band?" Jack asked. "Mhm" Jorge said. "Ok. Well we need to post songs" I said. "Well..... first we need to announce we are a band" I added.

"True" Zach said. Newt put a hand on mine. I smiled. "Alright. Tomorrow. Come to my place because Thomas is going to the store for awhile and we will talk about it" Daniel said. "Ok" I said.

We continued talking and I had my arms around Newt.

*time skip*

Everyone left and me and Newt were in our room. "I'm excited to go to your concerts and stuff" He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I cant wait to see you in the crowd" I said. He smiled and cuddled up to me. I kissed his head and laid my head on the pillow.

"Night puppy" I said. "Night doggy" I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

So this ones going to be longer than I thought. Also. I have a plan for my stories.

I'm going to finish this one. Then I'm in love with a werewolf one. Then Vampire Love. Then Wrong Number. Then Mute and then the guy at the fair. And then I'm going to delete some of the ones I dont want anymore and I know that I wont continue ok. So yeah. Bye