{Twenty}

*few hours later*

CORBYN

I was still in my wolf form. We were sitting in a room. "Alright. Let's turn him human" Newt said. I yawned while sitting on a broken bed. The sheets were ripped and the pillows were broken. "Corbyn come here. We got some clothes for you" Gally said. I got up and walked to them. I followed Newt to a place where nobody could see me.

Newt had my clothes. I panted as we walked to the place. "I liked it when you were a wolf but I would rather have you human. I miss your scent. Your looks. Your kisses. Your hugs. I miss everything" he said. I licked his face.

"Alright. Ready?" He asked. I started shaking and I ran to the place. He put the clothes down and walked away. I turned human and put my clothes on. I saw them bring Teresa in. I walked out and Newt ran to me. He kissed me and I kissed back. "Woah. What happened to you?" Gally asked.

"WICKED" Thomas said. They put Teresa in a seat and took the bag off of her head.

I smiled at Newt and kissed his cheek. We walked to a chair and sat down. "Gally?" She asked. I walked over and growled at her. "Here's how this is gonna go. We're gonna ask you some questions. And you are going to tell us exactly what we need to know" Gally said.

"We'll start off simple. Wheres Minho?" He asked pulling a chair forward. "You guys dont seriously think-" Gally put a chair down and sat in it.

"Dont look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at me. He's not gonna help you" he said. "Now we know you have Minho in the building. Where?" He asked.

"He's with the others in holding" she said. Newt grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. "Its level 3" she said. "How many others?" Newt asked.

"28" she said. "I can make that work" Brenda said.

"No. No you guys dont understand. The whole levels restricted. You cant get in without a thumbprint ID" she said. "That's why you're going to come with us" Thomas said.

"Well I dont know" Gally said. "We dont neccesarily need her" he said. He got up. "Right?" He asked. I looked at Gally and then at Teresa. "Not all of her" he said grabbing me. "We just need her finger" he said. "Gally back off" Thomas said. I pushed him off. "She's not a lot worse then Minho" he said. "That's not part of the plan. Back off" he said and I walked to Newt.

"It wont make a difference. Do whatever you want to me. You still wont get through the front door" Teresa said. "Well they have me. I'll just bite all those bitches" I said. "Corbyn" Newt said and grabbed my arm. "And the first bitch I'm gonna bite is you" I said.

"Corbyn. Calm down" Newt held me back. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I'm starting to like you a whole lot better now Corbyn" Gally said. I chuckled. "Can you please do something for us?" Frypan asked. "What?" Teresa asked. Thomas held the knife up. "Get these things out of our necks" he said.

We sat in chairs and she took them out one by one. I was next and Newt already went. She started cutting my skin to get it out. "Shes looking good. Healthy. How have you been getting our syrime?" She asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Brenda. I didnt think she'd still be alive" Teresa said. "When was her last treatment?" She asked.

"Right arm. Last time we saw you" I said. "That was months ago" she said. She pulled it out of me and I moved forward. "Corbyn that's not possible" she said.

"She should've turned by now" she said. I got up and walked to Newt. I stood behind him and kissed his head. I put my arms around him.

We put some suits on. Just me, Thomas and Newt. We started walking to the building. We walked in and the thing approved us. We walked to an elevator. We walked in and the doors were about to shut when they were stopped by Janson.