{Thirty-five}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was talking to Newt and we were in the cabin. He looked down and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I just want to go home" he said looking at me.

I leaned in and we kissed. We put our foreheads together. "We'll be going home soon" I said. He put a hand on my neck.

We kissed one more time and I looked into his eyes. He smiled and pecked my lips.

There was a knock on the door. We looked at the door. I walked over and opened it to see Jack nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Its Daniel. He's gone. I woke up this morning to Thomas crying. He wasnt here when they went to sleep" he told me. I looked at Newt. I walked to him and kissed his head. "I'll be back" I said.

We ran through the woods. I soon saw him at the top of a tree scared. "Daniel! Can you come down!" I yelled. "No!" He yelled.

"He sounds terrified" I told Jack. "How about this. I'll go up. And when he falls and tries to run. You grab him" I said. "Ok" he said. I climbed up the tree.

He looked scared. He looked at me. "Hey" I said. "Go away" he said looking away. I put a hand on his head. "Hey. It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you or anything. Just come back" I said.

He looked at me. "I-I cant" he said. "Why?" I asked. "I'm too scared to" he said. "Jack! Can you go get Thomas!" I yelled. He ran away.

"Its going to be fine" I said. "Thomas is going to comfort you until you calm down" I said. He looked away. 'What happened to make him this scared?' I thought.

Thomas and Jack came back. "Alright. Daniel. You're going to climb down and go to Thomas ok" I said. "Ok" he started climbing down but he slipped and fell.

He landed on the ground and I jumped down. He got up and looked at us. He started running away. Me and Jack ran after him. "Daniel!" I yelled. I put my arms around him.

He tried to get out of my grip. "Shh. Shh. It's ok" I said. "Let me go!" He yelled. "Shh. Thomas!" I yelled looking back. He ran over and took Daniel. They sat near a rock and Daniel was shaking.

Me and Jack walked back. Jack went to Zach and I went to the cabin. I saw Newt and sat next to him. "Daniel was just scared and Thomas is calming him down" I said.

"Ok" he sounded nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Tonights the full moon" he said. My eyes widened. "Shit" I said running a hand through my hair.

He put a hand on my leg. "I dont want to hurt you" I said putting my hand on his. "You wont. We will all be in our cabins. And it'll be locked. You won't hurt us" I hugged him.

I whimpered in his neck. "Shh" he said rubbing my back. "You'll be alright" he said. I calmed down and sighed. I gripped his shirt.

I looked down when we pulled away. He lifted my head and gave me a light smile. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

We left the cabin and we started eating lunch. I put my hand on his and we locked our hands together. He chuckled.

We finished our food and he looked at me. I wiped some sauce off of his mouth and put my finger in my mouth. We walked to the cabin and laid on the bed.

I laid on top of him and he played with my hair. My ears twitched when he started petting me. I looked at him and gave him a light smile. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

He continued to pet me and he went down to the side of my head. I closed one of my eyes and started scratching my chin.

"Like it?" He asked. I soon stopped scratching when he stopped petting me. I laid my head on his chest and looked at the wall. I gripped his shirt.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked up and saw Newt. I smiled a little and then got up. He sat next to me and put his hand on my leg.

I smiled a little and we kissed. We laid on the bed while kissing. We pulled away and I looked into his eyes. I smiled and pecked his lips.

We got up and walked out of the cabin. We walked to Jack, Zach and Jonah. We sat next to them. "Hows Daniel doing?" I asked. "Dont know" they said. I walked to the cabin where Daniel was staying. I looked through the window.

Daniel was sleeping on Thomas. Thomas was rubbing his hand. I smiled and walked back. I sat next to Newt. "He's fine" I said. "But it's going to get worse tonight" Newt said.

"Why what's tonight?" Jack asked. "Full moon" I said. Their eyes widened. "Shit" Jonah said. I sighed and looked down. I put my hand on Newts and smiled a little.

*time skip*

Everyone was in their cabins. Except for me, Zach, Jack, Jonah and Daniel. We told Daniel that it was going to be the full moon tonight. And he said that he's going to be fine.

Newt ran over with the chains. We chained ourselves up. I looked and Newt looked sad. "Newt. Can you come over here" I said. He walked over.

"I'll be fine. I've done this before" I said and pecked his lips. "I just dont want to see you like this" he said. "Then you should go to the cabin. Lock the door and put the blinds down. Everyone else already did" I said.

"I love you" he said and kissed me. Thomas ran out and kissed Daniel. Tate ran over and did the same to Jonah. They are together now.

"Be careful" Tate said. "I will" Jonah said. "I love you" she said and they kissed one more time before she ran to the cabin and locked the door.

Thomas did the same to Daniel and he went to his cabin and locked the door. "I'll be fine" I said. He pecked my lips and went to the cabin and locked the door and put the blinds down.

I saw the full moon. We all tried to get away from it. I whined. It hit me and I whined in pain. The boys were hit. We all tried to get the chains off.

Jonah got his off and turned into his wolf. Daniel got his off and turned. Zach got his off next and turned. Jack then got his off and turned. I got mine off and got up. I turned into my wolf.

We ran to the cabins and I ran to the cabin Newt was in. I growled and started scratching the door. I barked.

*next day*

NEWT

I woke up to people screaming and yelling outside. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!" Thomas yelled. My eyes widened. I got up and got ready.

I ran out. "Newt" Tate walked over. I looked around. "Wheres Corbyn guys?" I asked. "They arent here" Tate said hugging me. I cried in her shoulder.

I walked into the cabin and laid on the bed. I grabbed one of his hoodies and cuddled up to it. I cried in it. 'Where are you Corbyn?' I thought.

*time skip*

"Hes been in there for hours" Thomas said behind my door. "We have to do something" Gally said. "Well what do we do?" Minho asked. "We have to look for them" Thomas said.

They ran away from the cabin so I assumed they were going to look for them. I continued crying in the hoodie. 'Why did you leave me?' I thought. Vince walked in. "Newt" he said. I looked at him.

"You realize that the boats almost finished. And if they are not back by the time its finished. They arent coming with us" he said. My eyes widened. "Then I'll stay here" I said. "Newt-" "I'm not leaving Corbyn" I said cutting him off. "Ok" he left the cabin and I continued crying.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.