{Thirty-one}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

My hallucinations are gone. Everyone's fine with me now. Nobodys mad at me. They all have gotten over it.

I was with Newt in the cabin and it was late at night. We were going to have a celebration today and me and the boys are going to sing a song.

We were so excited to sing this song. We walked out and I grabbed my guitar. We walked to the logs and sat on the ground.

We started celebrating. I put my arm around Newts stomach and kissed his forehead. He pecked my lips. "Alright. So you guys were working on a song?" Brenda asked.

"Yep" I said. "Is it done?" Jorge asked. "Yep" Jonah said. "Can we hear it?" Newt asked.

"Sure" I said. We grabbed our guitars and started playing the song. I took a deep breath before singing.

Corbyn
"I need you in my life like limelight. Wherever I go I'm taking you"

Zach
"Whenever I call you my lifeline. I never hang up I depend on you"

Jack
"You fly with me so I call you red-eye. Skys so clear when you're the view"

Daniel
"I only say it cause I really mean it. I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling"

All
"Skys so clear when you're the view. Anywhere I go I'm taking you. Anywhere I go I'm taking you"

Jonah
"I need you in my life like limelight. Wherever I go I'm taking you"

Daniel
"Whenever I call you my lifeline. I never hang up I depend on you"

All
"You fly with me so I call red-eye"

Jack
"Skys so clear when you're the view"

Daniel
"I only say it cause I really mean it. I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling"

All
"Skys so clear when you're the view. Anywhere I go I'm taking you. Anywhere I go I'm taking you. Anywhere I go I'm taking you. Skys so clear when you're the view"

Corbyn
"You're the view"

All
"I only say it cause I really mean it. I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling. Skys so clear when you're the view. Anywhere I go I'm taking you. Anywhere I go I'm taking you. Anywhere I go I'm taking you. Anywhere I go I'm taking you"